ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery What's your sign? horoscope/ What astrology Taurus Practical Sentence horoscope/astrology eg: I'm not superstitious. The horoscope sometimes turns out to be accurate. eg: He's a typical Taurus What's your sign? Taurus

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

A: I am unsure how to add a class and need help. B: I have an opening. Do you have an add sheet for me to sign? A: Yes, I have an add sheet. B: After I sign it, you must take it to the Admissions and Records Office to add the class. Do you know where

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 大学生活-College Life

【生词预览】 cop 警察, viaduct 立交桥 【笑话原文】 IDon tSeeanyCops TwoKentuckiansweredrivingacontainercardownaroadwhentheycametoaviaduct.Thesignsaid10feet5inches,sotheygotouttomeasuretheirtruck.Unfortunately,thetruckwasjustover12f

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

There were three restauraunts on the same block. One day one of them put up a sign which said The Best Restaurant in the City. The next day, the largest restaurant on the block put up a larger sign which said The Best Restaurant in the World. On the

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

本段对话选自Drop Dead Diva,《美女上错身》 Redirect, your honor.Dr.Huxley...How was David Beckham the second created? 我还有问题,法官大人。赫胥黎博士可否请你叙述大卫贝克汉姆二世的复制过程? Our scienti

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

The worker had no idea what Josh was talking about. He walked back outside to check the sign in the window. Yes, it said Family Pack $12. He walked back inside. He waited for the person in front of him to get her order filled. Then he told the worker

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

好莱坞最具有标志性的建筑是什么,时代变迁,它的标志性建筑又发生着哪些改变呢? Callum: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English, I'm Callum Robertson and with me today is Kaz, hello Kaz. Kaz: Hello Callum. Callum: Now

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

能言善辩 ☆Shall we sign the agreement now? 我们现在签协议好吗? ★OK, the agreement is ready for signature. 好的,协议已经拟好准备签字了。 ★We both want to sign an agreement, and we have to make some concessions to d

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

1. What is the first item that the man has in his carry-on bag? A. water B. medication C. a large bottle of shampoo 2. The man is carrying a lighter because he _______. A. enjoys smoking cigarettes B. is worried about his safety C. he forgot to take

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

文本: ANYA: Jones,you identified this prison as Josef's destination.A man answering Josef's _(1)_ arrived here yesterday. JONES: The back-up is here now.Who's leading them?What's their role? ANYA: Captain Harrison is in command - ex Green Beret.H

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

VI. Further Listening and Speaking Task1: Horseshoes as a Sign of Good Luck Script Horseshoes are a traditional sign of good luck. Most people believe this comes from the fact that the horseshoe is shaped like the crescent moon, a period of prosperit

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

Just this one book please, six-year-old Benny said. He gave The Legend of the Vampire to the librarian. On the cover was a picture of a scary man in a dark cape. He had two sharp teeth and blood red lips. Oh, Benny, are you sure that is a good book f

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 120 The Vampire Mystery

When they finally arrived at the Elmford station, Benny was the first to spot Aunt Jane. Bouncing from the bus, he threw his arms around her. Were all set for that trip back in time! he cried. Aunt Jane laughed as she gave each of the Aldens a warm h

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 83 The Copycat Mystery

Beginners. When my computer doesn't work, or when I cannot get a good internet connection, I miss podcasting. I'm sorry that I missed last week, but it was one thing after another with computers. Do you ever have problems with them? They are so usefu

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

As I sail with you across the finest oceans On a way to find the key to our emotions Together we will move the clouds to brighter days Some people question what I say, tried to break up you and me But I know this love between us is growing stronger

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Ray J在美国可以称得上是顶尖的音乐制作人。这首《Sexy Can I》是被号称是Ray J职业里程碑的作品。这首歌的确是好听,不愁不流行,因为当今欧美乐坛中,什么流行这首歌就有什么。上脑如Ne-Yo的旋律,Ray J非常标准的RB男声,加上Young Berg没啥特色的Rap,是那种听了开

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

部门经理Paul Chen和他的上司Sue Krammer要开除一名雇员。 P: Sue, I really need your help with this one. S: Oh? What's the problem? P: I've been asked to fire Tom Smith. S: Oh...yeah...firing someone is hard. I've had to do it many time

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Hello darkness my old friend. 你好 黑暗 我的老朋友 I've come to talk with you again. 我又来和你交谈 Because a vision softly creeping 因为有一种幻觉正悄悄地向我袭来 Left its seeds while I was sleeping. 在我熟睡的时候

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Cathy Majtenyi A senior U.S. official says the Sudanese government and the country's main rebel group could sign a framework peace agreement by this weekend. The US deputy assistant secretary of state

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--各类新闻