Scene 1: A group of chickens are planning to escape Tweedy's Farm. Mrs. Tweedy: Mr. Tweedy, what is that chicken doing outside the fence? Mr. Tweedy: Ooh! Hehe. I don't know. I... Mrs. Tweedy: Just de

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

17 Where are Patric and Diane? [A]In a disco [B ]In a cinema [C] In a theater 18 Why does Patric come here? [A ]Just because his friend ask him to come [B] Mainly to kill the time [C] To have a good time 19 When does Diane come here ? [A] On anyday

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测

The One Where Underdog Gets Away -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Jeff Greenstein & Jeff Strauss Transcribed by: Mindy Mattingly Phillips Wi

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With Joey抯 Porsche -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Perry Rein we are still married. Chandler: What? Monica: You抮e kidding! Phoe

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One Where Ross Hugs Rachel -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Shana Goldberg-Meehan Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ---------------------------

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One Where Phoebe Runs -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Sherry Bilsing-Graham btyds...Rooosss!!!! Joey: (entering) Look, what am I gonna

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One That Could Have Been Part I Written by: Greg Malins Marta Kauffman Parts I it could give me time to write. Joey: Oh right great! Welcome aboard! Chandler: Okay! Joey: All right! Now hey, I nee

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One Where Rachel Smokes -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Michael Curtis Transcribed by: Eric Aasen -------------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With Five Steaks and an Eggplant -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Chris Brown Transcribed by: Mindy Mattingly Phillips With Minor Ad

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With Joey's Bag -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teleplay by: Seth Kirkland Story by: Michael Curtis Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ----------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One Where Old Yeller Dies -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally written by . Transcribed by: Josh Hodge --------------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One Where Eddie Moves In -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Adam Chase Transcribed by: Josh Hodge ----------------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With the Prom Video -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Alexa Junge Trascribed by: Josh Hodge -----------------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With The Cat -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Jill Condon where did you guys get the finest oak East of the Mississippi? Chandler: U

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With The Jellyfish -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Wil Calhoun Transcribed by: Eric Aasen -----------------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With The Ballroom Dancing -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Andrew Reich & Ted Cohen Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ---------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

一个简单的6人英语短剧剧本,讲述大学生活的。 by Betty Liao Cast George Mancy Ken Tida Annie -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Character descriptions: (G)George - He majors in Enviro

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

Turn over a New Leaf 主要人物4人,共8人-10人。爸爸下岗以后,终日醉酒,甚至打骂妻儿.反映家庭暴力的剧本。 Cast Sandy (child): Mr. Lin (Father): Mrs. Lin (Mother): Neighbor: Social worker: Wader: Policeman: May (San

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

Lets change the new Dongcheng district for the better Character: Student A, Student B Dustman, Vendor Guangqumen Bridge Place: Bridge Guangqumen Scene One - One day afternoon, the way home from school - Student AB A/B: We are the little little dustme

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

2005年一首Bad Day让辛苦打拼乐坛多年的Daniel Powter惊艳地闯进了公众的视线,2008年Daniel Powter发行的专辑Under the Radar中,这首旋律婉转的Whole World Around也是福特New Mondeo的广告曲,非常动人。 Who

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐