The One With Monica's Soulmate -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Andrew Reich and Ted Cohen Transcribed by: Jean Liew -----------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One Where Emma Cries WRITTEN BY : Dana Klein Borkow -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Scene: (Continues from The One Where No One Proposes - Ross is

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One Where No One Proposes WRITTEN BY : Sherry Bilsing-Graham & Ellen Plummer -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Scene: Continues from the season fina

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With The Tea Leaves -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teleplay by: Steven Rosenhaus Story by: R. Lee Fleming Transcribed by: Jean Liew ----------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With The Birthing Video -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Dana Klein Borkow Transcribed by: Jean Liew -------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

912 - The One With Phoebe's Rats -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teleplay by: Brian Buckner and Sebastian Jones Directed by: Ben Weiss Transcribed by:

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

913 - The One Where Monica Sings -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Sherry Bilsing-Graham & Ellen Plummer Teleplay by: Steven Rosenhaus Transc

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

915 The One With The Mugging Scene: Central Perk, Joey, Ross, Monica and Phoebe are there as Chandler enters Chandler: (excited) Guys, guys, I've got great news! Guess what... Joey: Uh, ah, Monica's p

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

917 The One With The Memorial Service [Scene: Ross' apartment , Chandler and Joey enter] Chandler: Hey! Ready to go? Ross: Oh yeah, let me just finish this. Joey: Hey Ross, check this out! (he tries t

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

ACT10 视听娱乐 scene50 电脑 I like playing computer games. 我喜欢玩电脑游戏。 Peter,enough with your computer games.Go do your homework now. 彼得,游戏玩够了吧。现在快点去读书。 Can't I play more? 我不能再玩一下下

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 亲子英语

scene49 运动 Let's go exercise. 我们去运动吧。 Jenny,you're too lazy.You should do some exercise.See,you're getting fat. 珍妮,你太懒惰了。你应该去做一些运动的。你看你越来越胖了。 Dad,it's raining outside. 爸,外

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 亲子英语

scene27 台风天 The typhoon is coming. 台风要来了。 Dad, why are you taping the windows? 爸,你为什么在窗户上贴胶带? Honey,a typhoon is coming. 亲爱的,有台风要来了。 Really? Wow,I don't have to go to school tomorrow.真

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 亲子英语

scene19 数学作业 I cannot solve this math problem. 我解不开这道数学习题。 Dad,can you help me? 爸,你可以帮我吗? Oh,honey,you made a mistake. 喔,亲爱的,你做错了。 I don't know how to do it. 我不知道要怎么做。

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 亲子英语

ACT5 健康与安全 scene23 健康状况 I feel sick. 我好像病了。 Mom,I don't feel well. 妈,我觉得不舒服。 Are you sick? 你生病了吗? I feel dizzy. 我头晕。 Let me take your temperature. 我帮你量体温。 Mom,I don't wan

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 亲子英语

scene32 交谈 Let's chat. 我们来聊天吧。 Honey,I need to have a talk with you. 亲爱的,我必须和你谈一谈。 Dad,I have to do my homework. 爸,我得去做我的功课。 No,honey,why didn't you go to cram school last night? 不,亲

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 亲子英语

ACT7 聊天与沟通 scene30 询问时间 What time is it now? 现在是几点? Peter,it's time to go home now! Hurry up! 彼得,该是回家的时间啰。 Ten more minutes,mom.Please! 妈,再十分钟啦!拜托。 Honey,it's almost noon.We have

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 亲子英语

SCENE① B 柔丝家 【怕会失望吗?】 Rose: I'm really busy. 柔丝: 我真的很忙。 Sue: Are you afraid to listen to it? 苏: 你不敢听吗? Rose: No, of course not. 柔丝: 当然

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

In Sub-Saharan Africa, Lagos has long been known as Nigeria's center for pop culture. It is home to Nigeria's film industry, Nollywood. And many of the countrys most well-known musicians and artists live there. But a group of rappers and fashion desi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Billie Jean she was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene i said dont mind, but what do you mean i am the one who will dance on the floor in the round she said i am the one will dance on the floor in the round she told me her name was billie je

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

Scene I (Anita, Kevin, Ken, Jason, Steven, and Rita are all Tunghai University students. They are good friends. One day, Ken and Jason meet on the way to the classroom.)Ken: Why are you late? And, you just missed the last class. The teacher gave us t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本