SCENE④ A 隔天晚上七点 在柔丝的客厅里 【你最近看起来心情不好】 Sue: You're 1) kind of 2) down these days. 苏: 你最近看起来心情不好。 Rose: I'm OK. 柔丝: 我还

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

143. What should I call you W: What should I call you? M: Just call me Lao Zhang please. W: Ok, Lao Zhang. M: You are newcomer Xiao Liu, aren't you? W: Yeah, what should I call you? M: Call me Lao Li. From now on, I'll be your teacher. 144. Don't get

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

SCENE ② A 艾文与玛莉在意式浓缩咖啡前出现 【我不敢居功】 Mary: Are you Elvin? 玛莉: 你是艾文吗? Elvin: Elvin Dixon. Who are you? 艾文: 艾文迪克森。你是谁?

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 职场社交

The One With The Girl Who Hits Joey -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Adam Chase Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ---------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With A Cop -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Story by: Alicia Sky Varinaitis Teleplay by: Gigi McCreery this could take a while. (Finds something

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With The Ride Along -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Shana Goldberg-Meehan he let me ride around with him in his cop car. We saw and

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With The Ball -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teleplay by: Greg Malins Story by: Scott Silveri Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ---------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With Two Parts: Part 1 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Marta Kauffman Nina are locked in a passionate embrace. Someone knocks, so t

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With Two Parts, Part 2 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Marta Kauffman Ross: Dad, dad, dad, I'm talkin' about the whole uh, baby thi

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With the Evil Orthodontist -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Doty Abrams Transcribed by: guineapig ----------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With the Birth -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Story by: David Crane Jeff Strauss Transcribed by: Mindy Mattingly Phillips With Minor Adjustmen

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One Where Rachel Finds Out -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Chris Brown Transcribed by: Dan Silverstein --------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With The Inappropriate Sister -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written By: Shana Goldberg-Meehan Transcribed by: Eric Aasen With Help From: Aaro

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With The Dollhouse -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Wil Calhoun Transcribed by: Eric Aasen -----------------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With Ross's Thing -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Andrew Reich how great would you look walking down the aisle in this Donna Carin.

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With The Screamer -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Scott Silveri who comes back and takes the mug away from Chandler.) Gunther: Sorr

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With The Tiny T-shirt -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Adam Chase Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ---------------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One Without The Ski Trip -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Scott Silveri & Shana Goldberg-Meehan Transcribed by: Eric Aasen -------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With Phoebe抯 Ex-Partner -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Wil Calhoun Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ----------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With The 慍uffs -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Seth Kirkland Transcribed by: Eric Aasen With Help from: Darcy Partridge ---------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季