The One With The Proposal Part I Written by: Shana Goldberg-Meehan Ted Cohen Parts I and II Transcribed by: Eric Aasen [Scene: Monica, Chandler, and Phoebe's, Chandler is showing Ross, Rachel, Joey, a

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With The Engagement Picture -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teleplay by: Patty Lin Story by: Earl Davis Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With Phoebe抯 Cookies -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Sherry Bilsing I抣l give you a hint. (Points to his glasses.) Joey: Eyes! N

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With Rachel抯 Book -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Andrew Reich you can wear off the rack. (She starts to cry, as does Monica.) Ch

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With Joey抯 Fridge -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teleplay by: Gigi McCreery Stream. (Chandler抯 shocked.) What? I read that. Sebastian: Can

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One Where Ross Dates A Student -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Seth Kurland Transcribed by: Eric Aasen --------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With The Nap Partners -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Brian Buckner let me check this out. (He gets up and grabs a photo album. Mon

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With All The Candy -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Wil Calhoun Directed by: David Schwimmer Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With Joey抯 Award -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teleplay by: Brian Boyle Story by: Sherry Bilsing this angers Joey again and he disgustedly

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With Joey抯 New Brain Teleplay by: Andrew Reich Ellen Plummer Transcribed by: Eric Aasen [Scene: Monica and Chandler's, Monica, Chandler, Ross, and Rachel are sitting around the table.] Monic

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With Monica抯 Boots -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teleplay by: Brian Buckner I抦 keeping the boots. Opening Credits [Scene: Central Perk, P

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With Rachel抯 Date -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Brian Buckner & Sebastian Jones Transcribed by: Eric Aasen --------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

906 - The One With The Male Nanny (200th episode) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Marta Kauffman & David Crane Transcribed by: Coffee Mug R

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With the Sharks Written By: ?? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Scene: (Ross

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

909: The One With Rachel's Phone Number ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Directed by: Ben Weiss Written by: Mark Kunerth Transcript by:

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

scene46 休闲时间 What are you going to do in the afternoon? 下午你要做什么? Jenny,what are you going to do tomorrow morning? 嘿,珍妮,明天早上你要做什么? I don't know yet.What's your idea.Dad? 我还不知道。爸,你有什

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 亲子英语

ACT6 天气与灾害 scene26 天气 It's a fine day today. 今天是个好天气。 How's the weather today? 今天天气如何? It's cloudy. 天阴阴的。 Is it going to rain today? 今天会下雨吗? I doubt it. 我想不会。 But I heard it mi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 亲子英语

scene16 外出用餐 Let's eat out. 我们去外面吃吧! Honey,do you want to eat out? 亲爱的,要不要出去吃? Hurray! I want to. 好棒喔!我要我要。 What do you want to eat? 想吃什么? How about Korean barbecue? 韩国烤肉如何呢

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 亲子英语

scene36 表示意见 I agree. 我赞成。 Peter,do you want to learn to play the piano? 彼得,你想学钢琴吗? No,mom.Piano is for girls. 不要,妈,那是女生在学的。 Well,there are many boys that can play the piano very well,like J

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 亲子英语

SCENE④ B 一周之后 酒吧中 【有遇到什么人吗?】 Don: So have you met anyone yet? 唐: 遇到过什么人吗? Herbert: Lots of people. 赫伯特: 多啰。 Don: I can't imagine y

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交