Lesson 4 You weren't here yesterday. [00:02.90]昨天你不在这儿 [00:05.80]You werent here yesterday. [00:15.63]昨天你不在这儿。 [00:25.47]No,I wasn't.I was at my grand-mother's house.She lives in New York. [00:29.49]是的,我没来。我

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Relationships are love and war. Until you get to the war part of it, it's hard to realize how much work is actually required to maintain your patience, affection and commitment. There are ways you can reinforce and strengthen your relationship so bot

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Thank you so much for that, Helen. As you know, there's another speaker here with us that works in your same field. 感谢您的演讲,海伦。今天还有另一位演讲者,她和您在相同的领域里做研究。 She comes at it from a diffe

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

Along with this, we see a rise of a host of beliefs: 不仅如此,各种信仰开始传播: the belief of virginity at marriage, arranged marriages -- strictly arranged marriages 坚信婚前必须保持处女身,包办婚姻(严格安排的婚

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

Here are 10 Goals to Kickstart Your Life: 下面介绍让你2013年一切重新起航的10个目标: 1. Write Your Book 写本书 I believe that we all have a book inside us somewhere. You have probably thought of yours at some point. What will it

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

EXPLORATIONS - International Sustained Dialogue: Solving Long-Term ConflictsBy Marilyn Christiano Broadcast: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Faith La

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(一)月

Breakups in relationships can be ugly. There can be tears, screaming and thrown things. 恋情的决裂可能会令人十分难堪。会伴随着眼泪,哭喊以及乱扔东西。 But while most people draw the line at text messaging the bad news,

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

In today's world of flexible work and intensive performance assessment, careers are often measured in months rather than decades。 在当今这个工作灵活多样、业绩评估又十分苛刻的世界里,职业生涯通常是以月份而不是以

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

模仿文本: We wanted to look at Jancis Robinson's life in wine, not just for a fascinating story of one life but because those four decades capture a period in which all of our relationships with wine change beyond recognition. So in this progra

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Psychologists have spent years studying the traits that are fundamental to successful long-term relationships and come up with a few key ideas. 心理学家花了多年研究保持长期恋爱关系的特点,发现了关键的几条。 You think ab

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

七个忠告,助你感情长久 When you think about sustainability, what comes to mindglobal warming, going green, doing your part to lessen your carbon footprint? How about relationships? We should compost old relationships and only get involved

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A new study found that many people who befriend their former lovers are narcissists and psychopaths. 一项新的研究发现:很多喜欢和前任成为朋友的人都是自恋狂和变态。 A new study has sought to uncover why people with dark

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1)Walk with your head high. Look confident and be proud of who you are. 走路要抬头,透出自信,为自己自豪。 2)Accept your failure and move on. 接受失败然后继续前进。 3)Good self-esteem is necessary for good relationsh

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

On the outside they might put on a brave face, hit the pub and talk even more about football. 在外面他们可能表现的很勇敢,去酒吧,谈论足球。 But a study has found that, contrary to popular belief, when a relationship is in trou

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

紧张的社会关系增加过早死亡的风险 LONDON, May 9 (Xinhua) -- Stressful social relations, shown as frequent arguments and conflicts with others or constant worries about families, could increase early death risk for middle-aged people, a

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Aries 白羊座 The Aries 2016 horoscope predicts that this will be a year of windfalls with its share of obstacles for the Arians. It will be filled with fun but at the same time can be stressful if you are not careful. Innovation will be the key to

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

文本: I got it. Here it is. The new Martha Stewart Living. I ran so fast, the librarian said, Stop running in the library, and I almost said, This is different. I'm stealing. Why are you still even looking through Martha Stewart Living every mont

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

完美人生是什么样子? 伯恩崔西(Brian Tracy)告诉我们,以下四大梦想成就完美人生: Healthy and Fit 健康有活力 The first goal common to all of us is health and energy. We all want to be healthy and fit, to have hig

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Want To Sleep Better, Find A Good Mate Women's Sleep Habits Linked to Love In unsurprising news, women in bad relationships have a poorer quality of sleep. Of course, maybe all these women date men who snore. A study conducted by Wendy M. Troxel, PhD

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

完美人生是什么样子呢?伯恩崔西(Brian Tracy)告诉我们,以下四大梦想成就完美人生: Healthy and Fit 健康有活力 The first goal common to all of us is health and energy. We all want to be healthy and fit, to have h

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语