It's always been about me myself and I If all relationships were nothing but a waste of time I never wanted to be anybody's other half I was happy to say that our love wouldn't last That was the only way I knew to that you You make we wanna say I do,

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

幸福生活说起来容易做起来难,总是会有那么些不如意的事情让我们抓狂崩溃。幸福感也并不是与生俱来的,需要靠你自己一点点的累积。问问自己:我幸福吗? 1. Get out in nature 接近自然 Yo

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Emotional Competence: How Do You Rate? By Richard G. Ensman , Jr What’s more important than organizational skills in the workplace? According to some experts, the ability to manage your emotions and

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

I have spent my entire life either at the schoolhouse, on the way to the schoolhouse, or talking about what happens in the schoolhouse. Both my parents were educators, my maternal grandparents were educators, and for the past 40 years, I've done the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

[00:00.00]Unit 10 Relationships 4 While you read [00:10.89]Is she really going out with him? [00:15.62]The latest census in the UK [00:21.19]has confirmed that inter-racial mariages are increasingly common, [00:27.22]leading many journalists to claim

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 创新国际英语教程 学生用书 3

III. Listening In Task 1:Living with Roommates Living with roommates in college dorms, one is likely to have problems as well as success. Some students report more unhappy relationships with their roommates than they do the opposite. One reason for t

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

I want to start with a thought experiment. 我想以一个思维实验开始我今天的演讲。 Suppose I told you that I'm imagining an activity that takes place between consenting adults, doesn't hurt anyone, and results in a great deal of pleasu

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

I must admit I find some of these bizarre. 这种说法让人不寒而栗。 How does what I do in bed threaten the nation's infrastructure? 我们在床上的事情,如何能动摇国家的基础呢? I might think I'm powerful in bed, but whoa,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

Are they on track for success? China has changed enormously over the last 20 years. Its economy has been growing at 10% a year, and it's on track to be the worlds largest economy soon. Today, 80% of the worlds electronic goods are made in China. As

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

访谈录,个人关系,秘诀,Did you know that there is one simple thing you can do at the beginning of any relationship to set it up for a long-term success, but most of us are afraid to do it? Hi! I'm Marie Forleo, life coach a

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

1. Get out in nature 1. 接近自然 You probably seriously underestimate how important this is. (Actually, theres research that says you do.) Being in nature reduces stress, makes you more creative, improves your memory and may even make you a bette

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

2008年高考试题英语听力录音稿 第一节 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语听力

So Anna, any thoughts? 那么安娜,有主意吗? Lots Paul. I think we've got to compete on price.Oh yes? 有很多,保罗。我认为我们应该打价格竞争。是吗? We need to price Tutti Fruity out of the market. 我们要用价格把

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

A Relationship in the Office 办公室恋情 公司老板Joe找员工Sam和Lucinda谈话。 Joe Tan: Hi Sam, please take a seat. Good morning, Lucinda. Please sit down. How are you both this morning? Sam and Lucinda: Good, thanks. Joe: I asked you bo

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Hi!everybody, this is Tod Smith with Little Things Matter.The title of today's lesson is Defining Your Core Values 大家好。我是托德史密斯为您讲述小事也重要。今天的题目是定义你的核心价值观 Companies traditionally de

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Apple is about the Mac OS. We're going to be doing other things, because we're creative people. But, at the core, Apple is about the Mac OS. All of the fears that I've heard from people, that we're abandoning it, are absolutely not true. Our latest r

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

A new study conducted by relationship researchers from Wellesley and the University of Kansas says that opposites don't attract. In reality, people are attracted to others who have the same views and values as themselves. 韦尔斯利学院和勘萨斯

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Missed flights, cancelled rides and changed plans make solo travelers incredibly resilient. After grappling through the ups and downs of a solo trip, you're capable of bouncing back from pretty much anything life throws your way. 飞机误点、行程取

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Can you remember who your best friend was in seventh grade? If you are having difficulty, it could be because relationships at that age are often short-lived. Half don't last a year. The friendships that do last can be predicted based on demographic

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ways to be happy 快乐的秘诀 Appreciate people surrounding you 欣赏身边的人 Without valuing relationships one cannot be trulyhappy. Think of the people surrounding you more often. There is nothing as important as relationships and contacts.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening