We are going to think more closely about the differences between females and males, ok? An Introduction to Sex and Relationships, Age 7. Women have er ..boobs and boys don't. Right Reproduction, puberty and intercourse will be discussed by the time t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

必背句型: A:The legitimate loan relationships are protected by law. 合法的借贷关系受法律保护。 B:But the loan relationship is illegal. 但是这借贷关系不合法。 Everyone is protected by law. 每个人都受法律保护。 The

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

Modeling Builds Rapport 效仿他人构建融洽关系 Have you ever noticed how you are drawn to people with whom you share things in common? 你有没有注意到你会被和你有共同点的人所吸引? This is called the law of attraction and m

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

各位亲爱的朋友们,欢迎来到早间课堂《抛招接招》小节目,我是Juliet。 爱是一个博大精神的话题,有着各式各样的爱,有情人间甜蜜浓浓的爱,也有军民鱼水情似的血浓于水的爱。今天我们

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST: Does access to money predict social behavior? That's the question posed by researchers Emily Bianchi and Kathleen Vohs in a new study. They dug into data for nearly 30,000 respondents of the General Social Survey - that's a lo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Alex: So how do you feel about long distance relationships? Maria: Not that good. I had two relationships by now and both of them ended after me going somewhere. First time I was in Denmark but like I lived on a school in another city and while I was

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

V. Lets Talk Script Lillian: Mr. Baxter, you have worked in the company for five years, and you manage everything here smoothly, like a clock. Could you tell us the secret of your successful career? Baxter: Just as the golden rule of real estate is l

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

A Reason, Season, or Lifetime你生活中的人们People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person. 人们走进你的生活,或者是为了一个原因,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

If you want something new and different in your life, you must first make ROOM. Make room for happiness by moving OUT the old. The question is: Where do you start to begin to make room for happiness? You may find the answer right here at Faith Radio

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

One day, she and I hosted a tricky client meeting. 有一天,我们一起主持一个有点儿棘手的客户会议, She navigated the discussion effectively, and after the clients left, I praised her effort. 期间她准确、高效地引导了讨

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

It's always been about me, myself, and I 曾经 我是个单身主义者 I thought relationships were nothing but a waste of time 爱情只会浪费我的时间 I never wanted to be anybody's other half 我从没想过要成为别人的另一半 I wa

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

AS IT IS 2015-04-06 For Obama, More Business Than Friendship with World Leaders 奥巴马视与世界领导人关系商业重于友谊 Presidents often depend on personal relationships with world leaders. Many people have commented on the personal re

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Sometimes we get into relationships that drain energy from us. These are toxic relationships and they can negatively affect all aspects of our lives. 有时候我们与他人之间所建立的互动关系是那种会让我们心力交瘁的。那种就

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他午间休息遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 你看见副总裁布朗先生有关公司野餐的电子邮件了吗? A:Yes, I read it this morning. It sounds like fun. I think the

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司老板Joe找员工Sam和Lucinda谈话。 Joe Tan: Hi Sam, please take a seat. Good morning, Lucinda. Please sit down. How are you both this morning? (Together) Sam and Lucinda: Good, thanks. Joe: I asked you both to come in this morning because

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

In this Moment of Science Don and Yael discuss how our emotions might change as we age. D: The older my parents get the more boring they become. First of all, they always spend their time with the same group of friends. They rarely go out and meet ne

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

'Cruel Beautiful World' Was Inspired By Two Haunting Relationships play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0007:07repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Fla

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Aggressed-Upon Monkeys Take Revenge on Aggressor's Cronies Dont mess with a monkey. Because if you do, hes might take revengeon your family and friends. Thats according to a study of Japanese macaques, which shows that monkeys keep track of eachs oth

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年科学美国人2月

Well, first time here, I watched him afar. Of course, I'm very excited about this, because it's such an exciting moment of continuing to expand all our relationships. Inslee says as early as April this year, he sent out his invitation to President Xi

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Spend time with loved ones... 和爱的人在一起Thankful people know they didn't get to where they are by themselves -- and they make it a habit to spend time with those people who matter most. Gratitude really helps us connect to other people, Em

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening