外企员工和国外的总部沟通存在很多障碍。在这课里,你能学到如何向总部解释为什么中国分部需要更多的预算。学会用数据,调研结果,和地道专业的商务英语来向你的上司要更多的预算!

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之商务英语

[00:00.00]And when you summarise something, [00:01.99]how, how do yo do that effectively? [00:03.89]Well, if you think of summarizing [00:05.36]as being simply restating , [00:07.63]in a more compact form, [00:09.67]what the other person has said to

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版高中英语模块9(选修)

Yes, Its Your Parents Fault 缺乏安全感吗?这真的要怪你父母 We live in a culture that celebrates individualism and self-reliance, and yet we humans are an exquisitely social species, thriving in good company and suffering in isolation.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Study: Men Who Do Housework Have More Sex From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. Some men may think it is not their job to help with housework. They may think that it is a womans job to wash clothes or clean up after a meal.

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

[Chorus:] Baby I don't need you but I want you so I got you Got you by my side but things ain't going right Happy when I see you but I need to keep it real with you No relationships I'm just tryna live [Verse 1:] Don't wanna hurt nobody Let me tell y

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

If you want to know how others treat you, the best starting place is to look at how you treat others. 如果你想知道其他人如何对待你,最好的起点是看你如何对待别人。 And if you don't like the way you're treated, there's onl

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Language Points 1. You've got to find what you love. 2. You will fail at some point in your life. Accept it. You will lose. 3. You will never truly know yourself, or the strength of your relationships, until both have been tested by adversity. 4. Lea

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

24 关于阿尔茨海默病的研究 DATE=3-20-01 TITLE=SCIENCE IN THE NEWS #2116 - Alzheimer's Research BYLINE=Jerilyn Watson VOICE ONE: This is Bob Doughty. VOICE TWO: And this is Sarah Long with Sc

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

1. Live Below Your Means There will always be temptation to forsake the future for immediate gratification. We all want to buy that new piece of technology, treat ourselves to an expensive night on the town, or take out a loan for the flashy car we c

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Imagine you are carrying around a faux Prada bag you bought for six dollars. It looks real. It feels real. But how long can you keep convincing yourself that it is? 想象一下你背着六美元淘来的山寨普拉达四处奔走的场景。它看起

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You can spot them easily in the movies the couple that's so clearly meant for each other. But in real life, it can be harder to detect a perfect match. 其实在电影里很容易就能发现每一位最佳情人都是为对方而设的。但是在实际

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You might not have as many close friends as you think. Researchers have provided new evidence that lends weight to a theory that says you can only maintain five close friendships. 你的亲密朋友也许没有你想的那么多。研究员提供的新

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Its no secret that men and women communicate differently but is there really no way to translate Mars talk to Venus speak? Dr. B. Janet Hibbs, a psychologist and couples therapist, says theres hope as long as youre willing to adjust your filter a.k.a

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.- Eleanor Roosevelt We often focus on building relationships with others that we forget the essential first step: being friends of oursel

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A Reason, Season, or Lifetime 你生活中的人们 People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person. 人们走进你的生活,或者是为了一个原因,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

How NOT to Live an Overloaded Life There is a sad fact in this world we live in. Many people live overloaded lives. They have so many activities and responsibilities that they often feel exhausted. They live from paycheck to paycheck with no room for

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

As we come to the end of another year, we thinking about the New Year and the goals we want to accomplish. New Year's resolutions have gotten a bad rap because most people lose focus after the first few months of the year. They are, however, importan

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天我们来学习四种美好的生活方式。 1. Live Below Your Means There will always be temptation to forsake the future for immediate gratification. Enjoy life's simple pleasures and save as much as you can. Expensive things don't create l

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

What are some reasons people are single? 大家单身的原因是什么? 获得3.3k好评的答案@Brandon Smietana Women are not as beautiful as mathematics. 女人还没有数学运算来的好看。 获得628好评的答案@Rishi Kumar They are

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

People don't want relationships, theydon'twant to bethinner, Everythingthat youreally wantin yourlife comes downtoone thing: youwantsome kind ofchange inhowyoufeel, orwhatIcalledachangeofstate, thestateofmindorbody you're in thatmomentoftime, weallwa

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力