必背句型: A:The lease are coterminous. 这些租赁合同同时终止。 B:How does it happen like this? 怎么会这样? The contracts are coterminous. 合同同时终止。 The relationships are coterminous. 关系同时终止。 The links ar

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

What Matters Most No matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love. 1 Corinthians 13:3b (Msg) Love means living the way God commanded us to live. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is this: Live a life of

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 标杆人生

This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Last week's report on bullying brought so many comments online, we are going to take this time to share some. One person, who gave no name or country, described an experience with a Parent Teacher Ass

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Shaking Hands On the Web Jack Welch said something the other day that brought me up short:

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

英语作文 1st paragragh:introductory 2nd:difficult 3rd:positive things for society 4th:conclusion Racial harmony is national fortune The writer is a visitor from China. He was greatly impressed by Singapore's racial harmony and it prompted him to wri

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

10. Listen With Interest 10.带着兴趣去听 Being a good listener is one of the most important skills you can master if you want to advance your career and build meaningful relationships. 善于倾听是你能掌握的其中一项最重要技能,它

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Topic1-China to allow US beef after 13-year-long ban China has announced to re-open doors to US beef, after a ban 13 years ago in early 2003. On the one hand, Chinese consumers are delighted with more supply and variety of beef on the dinner table; o

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

[God] has restored our relationship with him through Christ, and has given us this ministry of restoring relationships. 2 Corinthians 5:18 (GWT) Relationships are always worth restoring. Because life is all about learning how to love, God wants us to

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 标杆人生

All right, 8 minutes before the top of the hour, the lives of those affected by hurricane Katrina will never be the same, we know that. But our next guest says this can be an opportunity for a positiv

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Participating in Company Social Events 参与公司的社交活动 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他午间休息遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C: Amy, 你看见副总裁布朗先生有关公司野餐的电子邮件了吗?

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Hi!everybody, this is Tod Smith with Little Things Matter.The Title of today's lesson is Building Relationships That Last 大家好。我是托德史密斯为您讲述小事业重要。今天课程的题目是建立持久的人际关系。 Whether yo

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

You can make deposits to any relationship by starting to do the little things that show your interest and that you truly care. 你可以从你感兴趣和你真正关心的小事上开始对你的任一个人际关系进行投资。 Here are just a f

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

本期内容: Aswegothroughlifewehaverelationshipsthatdon'tworkout,jobsthatjustaren'tright,examsthatweflunk,initiativesthatdon'tsucceed.Themorenewthingswetrythemorefailureswearelikelytohave.Infact,theonlywaytoavoidfailureistodonothingnew.Theimporta

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

Martin: Hey Tom, where've you been lately? Tom: Oh, I've been doing loads of job interviews. You know I'm graduating soon. I've just got to work out what to do next. I'm torn between a big company and a small company. Martin: Really? Personally I wou

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

办公室工作可能会给员工生活带来麻烦。压力可能积蓄并爆发出问题。这可能严重影响公司的生产力和效率。 Listen Read Learn The office can be very demanding on the lives of the workers. Stress can build up and explode into problems. This can seriously influe

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

A new study conducted by relationship researchers from Wellesley and the University of Kansas says that opposites don't attract. In reality, people are attracted to others who have the same views and values as themselves. 韦尔斯利学院和勘萨斯

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Some residents along the Wisconsin River in central Wisconsin are leaving their homes after a levee started to fail. Officials say water is only leaking from the Caledonia Levee and that it has not completely collapsed. Folks in Wisconsin, Minneso

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(十月)

A new study has found that people who boast about their relationship on social media Facebook, specifically are more likely to stay together. 一项新的研究发现:那些喜欢在社交媒体尤其是脸书上秀恩爱的人更有可能最终在一

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

想在求职中所向披靡吗?今天给出提高求职自信的八大法则,大家多多练习哦! Walk with your head high. Look confident and be proud of who you are。 走路要抬头,透出自信,为自己自豪。 Accept your failure and

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

跨国婚姻英语怎么说? 有两个比较正式的说法: Interracial relationships: 跨种族的恋情 Cross cultural relationships: 跨文化的恋情 但实际上,除了正式文件没人会用它们。 特别是现在美国要求政治正确

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀