A very,very strong quake,no doubt folks in here fell that regardless of the deaths.The question is,you know,what kind of damages are we getting from the city,certainly enough to do damage ,to strike on the border there actually,pretty close to part

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(三)月

[00:03.21]CONVERSATION 2 [00:08.07]I LOVE THE SEASHORE. [00:12.43]Tom: This one looks great! I love the seashore. [00:19.98]Ellen: So do I. The sun ... the sand ... the ocean! [00:26.44]Tom: And listen to this! [00:29.99]What do you think of sailing,

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语交谈注释版

A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives-of approving of some and disapproving of others. Charles Darwin, English naturalist 一个有道德的人能够对自已过去的行为和动机加以反省,弘扬

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文格言警句

If a man could start out when the sun rose in the morning and keep up with it all day long, 如果一个人能在早晨太阳升起的时候出发,一整天都跟着太阳走, go over the side of the world when the sun set and keep up with it on

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Theres a man who has been by himself in a prison cell with a dirt floor, crude stone walls, and theres two windows one of which looks out towards the ocean. All of the sudden, he hears a scratching noise, and he looks down at the ground that is furth

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(208) / 评论(0) 分类 傲慢与偏见.Pride.and.Prejudice

It is now thought that the larvae of certain organisms may drift through the water until, 现在认为,某些生物的幼体可能在水里漂动, by some unknown chemical means, they detect that they have arrived at a food opportunity and fall o

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

Lesson 40 Waves 海浪 First listen and then answer the following question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 What false impression does an ocean were convey to the observer? Waves are the children of the struggle between ocean and atmosphere, t

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(530) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第四册

I will follow him Follow him wherever he may go And near him I always will be For nothing can keep me away He is my destiny I will follow him Ever since he touched my heart I know there isnt an ocean too deep A mountain so high it cant keep, keep me

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Got a one way ticket down a 2 way street Got the wind in my hair and theres dust on my feet Im just trying to make it in America Only thing to my name is an old t-shirt Faded 1985 from a stones concert And Im dying to make in America And Im singing t

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Now, some of you might be thinking, Hold on a minute. 在座的有些人现在一定可能在想,得了吧。 She doesn't look very much like an ocean rower. 她长得一点也不像个横渡大洋者。 Isn't she meant to be about this tall and ab

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

The Fisherman and the little fish 渔夫和小鱼 There once was a fisherman who lived in a little house by the ocean. He fished every day to feed his family. One day, he caught nothing except one small fish. This isn't much, thought the fisherman, b

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

厄尔尼诺现象使鱼群从墨西哥游到加州 Fish in an unexpected spectrum of sizes, shapes and colors are moving north, through El Ni?o's warm currents from Mexican waters to the Pacific Ocean off Californias coast. El Nino is the periodic w

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2015年11月

Idiom: Not give someone the time of the day 不理睬某人 Hit the book: Unsinkable Ocean liner Iceberg Maiden voyage Intact Deceased Condemn Knot Wreck

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

15 Journey To The Bottoms Of The Pacific Ocean 到太平洋底的旅行 L.G. Alexander L.G.亚历山大 The journey two naval officers made some time ago to the very deepest point on the earth makes us realize how much of the world still remains

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 陈冠商英语背诵文选合集

The Barreleye fish lives at depths of 400 to 2,000 meters and is perhaps one of the strangest creatures in the sea. The fish are very rare. A dead specimen was first discovered in 1939. A live specimen was not seen until 2004. The one in the video be

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

A giant hop and skip north from the Grand Canyon would bring one to the State of Utah, 离大峡谷的北面不远处就是犹他州, where there is a great lake, but this Great Lake is different from the five Great Lakes. 那里有一个很大的湖

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Now thirteen is generally considered an unlucky number, but these 13 States were not afraid of bad luck. 现在13通常被认为是个不吉利的数字,但是这13个州并不害怕什么坏运气。 In fact, as the new country had to have a flag,

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

新课标小学英语第八册(一年级起点外研版)MODULE 8 Unit 1 To the south is Mexico. Unit 2 Yankee Doodle came to town.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准小学四年级英语

Task3: A Mild EI Nino Script The EI Nino weather condition has returned. However, official at the United States National Weather Service say EI Nino is weaker than usual this year. EI Nino is a change in the atmosphere over the Pacific Ocean. It happ

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

Yellow Submarine 第21单元 黄色潜水艇 The class loaded into the submarine. Be careful, said their teacher Mrs. Teller. The class was going on to a school field trip under the ocean. Everyone was very excited. When everyone was in and the doors

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人