据中央气象台消息,尼伯特已加强为超级台风,最大风力16级,风速52米/秒,在距离台湾省台北市东偏南方向约1530公里的洋面上。尼伯特将以每小时30公里左右的速度向西北方向移动,逐渐向台

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

CHRISTOPHER CRUISE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. Im Christopher Cruise. FAITH LAPIDUS: And Im Faith Lapidus. This week, we tell about sharks. We tell how demand for shark fin soup has led to the killing of millions of these cre

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(三)月

《Back To You》 Sung By Bryan Adams I've been down - I've been beat I've been so tired-that I could not speak I've been so lost thatt I could not see I wanted things that were out of reach then I found you and you helped me through and ya showed me

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Eliane Elias,来自巴西的拉丁爵士钢琴家,也是歌手,她的声音醇厚温婉,令人入迷,像月夜的迷雾一样,轻轻浮在河上。很适合恋人独处的夜晚静静地听。 Day By Day Eliane Elias Day by day, I'm falli

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

出自《Maybe I'm Dreaming》专辑。早期Owl City歌曲还是偏重孩子气一些的歌词,但是依然难掩其清新阳光气息!west coast friendship,榜单第五名! west coast friendship Owl City are you out there where the rainy da

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. Im Bob Doughty. VOICE TWO: And Im Barbara Klein. Our subject today: severe ocean storms. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: September is usually the worst month for hurricanes in the Atlantic Ocean. At

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008(十)月

Antarctic Ice Sheet Is Shrinking 南极冰盖正在萎缩 From VOA Learning English, this is Science in the News. Im Christopher Cruise. And Im Kelly Jean Kelly. Today we tell about summer ice loss in parts of Antarctica. We also tell how unrest in E

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Hawaii Prepares for Possible Tsunami Scientists say rising temperatures on Earths surface are to blame for rising sea levels. The reality of rising sea levels means many coastal and island communities are at risk when a tsunami strikes. The island st

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

AS IT IS 2015-07-07 Solar-Powered Plane Lands in Hawaii after Crossing the Pacific 太阳能飞机穿越大西洋后着陆夏威夷 A plane that uses only solar power landed on the island of Oahu, Hawaii on Friday after being flown across the Pacific

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

More Surprises from the Deep Sea Researchers hired to study part of the deep sea floor of the Pacific Ocean found a surprising number of new animal species. Scientists at the University of Hawaii at Manoa studied a 900-square-kilometer area in the ea

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Whales Never Die on the Ocean Floor 鲸鱼不会死在海底 Their calls can be haunting. Their size can take your breath away. And their worlds are dark and quiet. Whales! There are many different species of these huge, warm-blooded, air breathing m

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(261) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

AS IT IS 2016-03-07 Debris May Be From MH370 疑似发现马航MH370残骸 A piece of metal from missing Malaysia Airways Flight 370 may have been found in Mozambique. The metal is white and about one meter long. It is being sent to Australia for tes

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Has Fate Brought Us Together? 命运让我们聚在一起? Is it fate that brings us together today? No, not fate. It is simply time for Words and Their Stories. Or maybe it is fate. Maybe just this morning you said to someone, You know, I really wis

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Young girl you're the type i need Baby you should know you are the one that i see Everything about you is the way that i like We can do it baby anytime of

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Todd:OK, let's talk about hobbies. What do you like to do in yourfree time? 我们来谈谈兴趣爱好吧。空余时间你都爱干什么啊? Roe:You mean other than seducing ladies? 你的意思是除了吸引女士们? Todd:Yeah, well, we mig

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

I think the future of this planet depends on humans, not technology, and we already have the knowledge we're kind of at the endgame with knowledge. 我想地球的未来取决于人类自身,而非技术,而且我们已经意识到这一点,我们

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

This gadget you see right here was called the digital wall mapper, 你们在这里见到的这个是电子墙体测绘仪, and it produced the first three-dimensional map anybody has ever done of a cave, and it happened to be underwater in Wakulla

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

As a whole, the ocean has absorbed almost half the CO2 humans have created in the last 200 years, drastically slowing the rate of global warming. 整体来说,在过去200多年来,人类所制造出的二氧化碳中有将近一半已经被海洋吸

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

When scientists inadvertently killed what turned out to be the worlds oldest living creature, it was bad enough. 一只被证明是世界上最古老的生物被科学家不小心弄死了,这似乎已经够糟糕的了。 Now, their mistake has be

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英语作文 THE city's meteorological observatory issued a white warning sign Thursday indicating the city's weather could be influenced by a tropical sand storm in the next two days. The meteorological observatory in Beijing said the storm could hit t

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文