Take me to the ocean blue Let me dive right into Anything Ill ever capture You can wait up all night Waiting for wrong or right I always knew where I had you You can lie on my waves You can sleep in my caves Living on the edge of peace Knowing that w

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 水叮当 AQUA

This may come, this may come as some surprise But I miss you I could see through all of your lies And still I miss you He takes her love, but it doesn't feel like mine He tastes her kiss, her kisses are not wine, they're not mine He takes, but surely

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

An erupting volcano, some newly-discovered species, and a celebratory soccer match. We've got it all covered for you in today's edition of CNN Student News! Hello and welcome. From the CNN Center, my name is Carl Azuz. First up, officials respond to

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

Today Mr XX of students for helping us getting things started today.I'm C.L,welcoming all of our viewers from around the world to this Wednesday edition of CNN student news. First up today.Parts of Mexico are preparing for a hurricane that's heading

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十)月

Now, the VOA Learning English program Words and Their Stories. On this weekly show, we tell about commonly used American expressions. By knowing these expressions, you can improve your ability to speak and understand American English. Today, we go de

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Millions of people worldwide have been reported missing. Many of them went missing as a result of armed conflicts, such as the war in Syria, or in other places of violence. Large numbers of people disappear after natural disasters. A new laboratory e

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

1. 9/11 mastermind Khalid Shaikh Mohammed and four alleged co-conspirators are being referred to the system of military commissions for trial. The decision by the Obama administration is an about-face from earlier plans to have the five go on trial i

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(四月)

A huge meteorite crashed into the Atlantic Ocean. Babies who were sound asleep in Asia heard the impact. The meteorite went through the ocean bottom. It created a hole deep in the Earth. All the seawater from the Atlantic started rushing into the hol

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Step by Step 3000. Book Two. Unit 9. News (1). Disasters. Part 1. Warming up. A. Keywords. earthquake, hit, killed, estimated, Richter Scale, shaken, measuring, struck, epicentered, magnitude. Vocabulary. Richter Scale, massive, epicenter, magnitude,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step 3000 第二册

They have been found living in boiling mud pots and lakes of caustic soda, deep inside rocks, at the bottom of the sea, 我们还发现细菌生活在沸腾的泥潭里和烧碱池里,岩石深处,大海底部, in hidden pools of icy water in t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

PERTH, Australia/KUALA LUMPUR, April 6 (Xinhua) -- Chinese and Australian ships have picked up acoustic signals while searching for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 in the southern Indian Ocean. The underwater detection represents an important

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(256) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

This may come, this may come as some surprise But I miss you I could see through all of your lies And still I miss you He takes her love, but it doesn't feel like mine He tastes her kiss, her kisses are not wine, they're not mine He takes, but surely

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Now, as we pull down here, we still have a whole set of creatures living on the surface of the planet. 现在当我摧毁这里的时候,在这个星球上其实还居住着一系列的生物, There are all these different dynamics going on here.

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

A very little of this had been known for some time. People laying ocean-floor cables in the nineteenth century had realized that there was some kind of mountainous intrusion in the mid-Atlantic from the way the cables ran, but the continuous nature a

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

The Salinity of Ocean Waters If the salinity of ocean waters is analyzed, it is found to vary only slightly from place to place. Nevertheless, some of these small changes are important. There are three basic processes that cause a change in oceanic s

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

All of these lines across my face Tell you the story of who I am So many stories of where I've been And how I got to where I am Ohh but these stories don't mean anything You've got no one to tell them to it's true I was made for you I climbed across

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Man it's a hot one.天,性感尤物啊/天,真是让人酷热难挡。 Like seven inches from the midday sun.就像站在正午烈日下七英寸远的地方。 I hear you whisper and the words melt everyone.听到你轻声细语,如此撩人。

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

What's a miracle if life itself is not Who am I to praise his worth with a hymn I may stumble over words that I forgot Just as life itself surely begin Sing me a song for the mountains to move Sing me the anthem of life Sing me the anthem of life I a

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Explanation: In the 1800s, most Americans believed in Manifest Destiny, or the idea that the United States was supposed to expand (or grow) across North America to reach from the Atlantic Ocean in the east to the Pacific Ocean in the west. This was a

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

音乐咖啡厅:Daughtry - Rescue Me 相关介绍 :美国摇滚乐队道奇乐队(Daughtry)日前在Twitter宣布了新专辑将命名为《Break the Spell》,而这张新专辑将会在美国时间11月21日正式上市。 据了解,Daughtry乐队

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅