听歌学英语:不动声色 Smooth
Man it's a hot one.天,性感尤物啊/天,真是让人酷热难挡。
Like seven inches from the midday sun.就像站在正午烈日下七英寸远的地方。
I hear you whisper and the words melt everyone.听到你轻声细语,如此撩人。
But you stay so cool.但你却若无其事/淡漠。
My mu-equita,my Spanish harlem Monalisa.我的穆尔奇塔,我的西班牙黑珍珠蒙娜丽莎。
You are my reason for reason.你是我生存的理由。
The step in my groove 1.是我(一生中的)最佳阶段。
And if you say this life ain't good enough.如果你说这样的生活不够好。
I would give my world to lift you up.我会贡献出我的世界以使你满足。
I could change my life to better suit your mood.我会改变自己的生活以适应你的心情。
Cause you're so smooth.因为你是如此的平静(光滑/不动声色)。
And just like the ocean under the moon.就像月光下的海洋。
Well that's the same emotion that I get from you.那种心绪就如同你给我的感觉一般。
You got the kind of lovin' that can be so smooth.你的爱如此润滑/光滑/不动声色。
Gimme your heart,make it real.给我你的心,给我力量(让梦想成真吧)。
Or else forget about it.否则就忘了吧。
I'll tell you one thing.我要告诉你一件事
If you would leave it would be a crying shame.如果你离去将会是让人无法承受的痛/我会受不了。
And every breath and every word I hear your name calling me out.每一次呼吸,每一句话语都唤起了我(对你的回忆)。
From the barrio,U hear my rhythm 2 from your radio.在西班牙地区以外的地方,你也会从电台里听到我的旋律。
You feel the turning of the world so soft and slow.你就会感到这世界转动得如此地温柔与舒缓。
Turning you round and round.带着你转啊转着。
And if you say this life ain't good enough.如果你说这样的生活不够好,
I would give my world to lift you up.我会牺牲出我的世界以满足你。
I could change my life to better suit your mood.我会改变自己的生活以适应你的心情。
Cause you're so smooth.因为你是如此地平静(圆滑/不动声色)。
And just like the ocean under the moon.就象月光下的海洋。
Well that's the same emotion that I get from you.那种心绪就如同你给我的感觉一般。
You got the kind of lovin' that can be so smooth.你能给人一种平静的爱。
Gimme your heart. Make it real.给我你的爱,就此实现吧。
Or else forget about it.否则就忘了吧。
Cause you're so smooth.因为你是如此的平静(圆滑)/不动声色。
And just like the ocean under the moon.就象月光下的海洋。
Well that's the same emotion that I get from you.那种心绪就如同你给我的感觉一般。
You got the kind of lovin' that can be so smooth.你能给人一种不动声色的爱。
Gimme your heart,make it real.给我你的爱,让它变成现实吧。
Or else forget about it.否则就忘了吧。
Man it's a hot one.天,性感尤物啊/天,真是让人酷热难挡
hot:adj 非常溫暖, 熱的;溫度高的, 辛辣的, (食品)辛辣的,辣的, 引起爭論的, (話題)熱門的;有爭議的, 令人興奮的, 新的;激動人心的
This hot weather disagrees with his heart disease 3. 这种炎热天气对他的心脏病不利。
Global warming has become a very hot issue.全球氣候暖化已成為一個熱門話題。
She is Hollywood's hottest new actress她是好萊塢新近最紅的女演員
I'm not too hot on Russian history.我對俄羅斯的歷史所知不多。(所知甚多的;技藝精湛的)
They're very hot on dress at work so she always looks very smart for the office.他們非常注重工作穿著,所以她上班的时候总是穿得很时髦/整洁。(非常注重...)
She's really hot!她很性感。(性感的;慾火中燒的)
hot temper 4 脾氣暴躁的,易怒的
Everybody disliked him because of his hot temper. 大家都嫌他脾气太急/因为他的急躁脾气,大家都不喜欢他。
He has one problem -- a hot temper. 他有一个问题,那就是脾气太急燥。
too hot to handle 太棘手,難以應付
For many politicians, abortion 5 is an issue that's too hot to handle.對於很多政治家來說,墮胎是個太過棘手的問題。
in hot water有麻烦;陷于困境
He found himself in hot water over his comments about immigration.他發現自己針對移民事務發表的那些言論給自己惹上了麻煩
hot and heavy: 感情激烈的;
Your usual hot and heavy kisses are exciting, but it's nice to have a little variety now and then. 你通常的那种热烈的亲吻诚然是令人兴奋的,但是时不时的换一种方式也挺好的。(variety n. 多样;种类;杂耍;变化,多样化)
- They're happy to stay in the same old groove.他们乐于墨守成规。
- The cupboard door slides open along the groove.食橱门沿槽移开。
- He has an ear for the rhythm of Irish speech.他对爱尔兰语的节奏很敏感。
- His poem has a pleasing rhythm.他的诗有和谐的韵律。
- The doctors are trying to stamp out the disease.医生正在尽力消灭这种疾病。
- He fought against the disease for a long time.他同疾病做了长时间的斗争。
- The man lost his temper and struck out wildly.那人因发怒而大打出手。
- One day the man flew at me in a temper.一天,那个人冲着我大发脾气。