Why Can We Hear the Sound of the Ocean in a Shell? Most children have probably wondered at the noise of roaring ocean waves magically captured inside seashells held up to their ears. According to popu

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

She was new in town. The town was near the ocean. She wanted to visit the beach. She had a new friend. She asked her new friend to take her to the beach. Her friend said okay. They went to the beach. It was a hot sunny day. The beach was crowded. The

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

EXPLORATIONS - November 27, 2002: Keiko the Whale By Jerilyn Watson VOICE ONE: This is Mary Tillotson. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program EXPLORATIONS. Today we te

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

EXPLORATIONS – December 4, 2002: Galapagos Islands By Caty Weaver VOICE ONE: This is Mary Tillotson. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program EXPLORATIONS. Today, we t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

VOICE ONE: I'm Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: And I'm Bob Doughty with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. The Environmental Film Festival in Washington, D.C., has been bringing movies to America's capital for seventeen years. This year, the twelve-day f

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(三)月

US Fishermen Fear the Growth of Wind Power Industry Fishermen on the northeastern coast of the United States are voicing concerns about the development of offshore wind power. Some of the fishermen are based in New Bedford, Massachusetts. The town wa

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Several Studies Show Oceans Face Serious Threats The worlds oceans are sick, and getting sicker every day. 世界海洋环境堪忧,而且日趋恶化。 Two new studies show the warming of Earths atmosphere is removing oxygen from ocean waters and

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

英文版大长今主题曲Twilight flying rain flying wind fly in darklight flowing tears flowing years flowing so quiet floating in ocean and finding ashore where is dark where is bright where's the twilight can you hear my cry can you hear my sigh

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

We're dedicating this edition of CNN Student News to our audience in Japan. The world is watching in support, and you are not alone. The nation of Japan is reeling today, trying to recover from a devastating natural disaster. The earthquake hit the i

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(三)月

Take my breath away - 美国乡村音乐 Watching every motion注视着你的每一个动作 In my foolish lovers game在我愚蠢的恋爱游戏里 On this endless ocean在这个无边的海洋中 Finally lovers know no shame最终恋爱者感觉他们没有遗憾 Turning and returning一次又一周

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

UNIT 3 What Will You Do This Summer? Lesson 24 Again,please! Do you like lying on the beach?你喜欢躺在海滩上? Look! What does that cloud look like那朵云看起来像什么 I know:我认识: beach 海滩 cloud 云 flowers 花 grass 草 leave

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

LIFE IN THE OCEAN The earths oceans can reach depths of up to 11,000 metres.That is deep enough to cover Mt Qomolangma! The oceans are incredibly large and contain several different habitats.To make it easier to describe the various parts of the

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第二册

Seascape 海景画 Painters love to draw people, animals, trees and rivers. 画家爱画人物、动物,树木和河流。 Also, one of the most popular subjects is the seascape. 海景也是最受欢迎的主题之一。 Seascapes include scenes o

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第9册

Biffy Clyro是来自苏格兰的一个摇滚组合, 有三个成员组成,Simon Neil and school friend twins James and Ben Johnston. They have three albums so far, Blackened Sky, The Vertigo Of Bliss and Infinity Land,喜欢摇滚的沪友可以去

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Love, can't you see I'm alone Can't you give this foola chance A little love is all I ask a littlekindness in the night Please don't leave me behind No, don't tell me love is blind A little love is all I ask and that is all Ooh... love I've been sear

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Watching every motion注视着你的每一个动作 In my foolish lovers game在我愚蠢的恋爱游戏里 On this endless ocean在这个无边的海洋中 Finally lovers know no shame最终恋爱者感觉他们没有遗憾 Turning and returning一次

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Ocean Storms Can Cause Great Damage 海洋风暴造成了巨大的损失 From VOA Learning English, this is Science in the News. Im Mario Ritter. And Im Caty Weaver. Today we tell about the science of severe ocean storms. Severe storms that develop o

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(219) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(九)月

US Agency Announces Wave Energy Prize Competition 美国能源部发起能源奖竞争 Experts say that sun and wind are the richest sources of clean, renewable energy. But ocean waves also create powerful, clean energy. So, the U.S Department of Ene

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

AS IT IS 2016-04-16 Inky the Octopus: 'Escape Artist' and Celebrity 新西兰黑色小章鱼:逃脱大师 This is Whats Trending Today A small New Zealand octopus has become an international celebrity. His name is Inky. Inky had been living in an aqu

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Earths Arctic Ice Disappears, Scientists Study Nearest Exoplanet Each year, more ice disappears from the Arctic Ocean. A new study blames human activity for the loss. The damage is caused, the study says, by greenhouse gases coming from vehicles, air

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(410) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十一)月