有时候遇到特殊情况,或因为某种特殊的原因,人们不得不更改预订好的航班。关于更改航班,我们都需要知道哪些常用表达呢? 详解惯用单句 我想取消我预订的去伦敦的航班。 Id like to ca

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 专四每日一听

10 Dining with a Foodie GLOSSARY the latest thing something that is new, exciting, interesting, and innovative;something that interests people because it is the beginning of a new trend or fad * This MP3 player is the latest thing for music lovers. f

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Celebrity Product Lines Nick: The possibilities are endless! You have to take advantage of being at the height of your career. Jessica: I dont know about lending my name to a celebrity product line. Wouldnt people think I was selling out? Nick: Of co

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之商务英语

The restaurant was so busy that the Piccolos and the Aldens soon forgot their troubles with Laurie. Everyone worked side by side in the kitchen and dining room now. Benny taught Laurie his way of smacking down the dough nice and flat. Mrs. Piccolo he

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 33 The Pizza Mystery

The day began with Mr. Piccolos cheery whistling downstairs. Upstairs, the Alden children were all asleep, all but Benny, that is. Mr. Piccolos whistling meant it was time for him to get up. It was early morning. Benny wanted to get to the kitchen ea

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 33 The Pizza Mystery

[01:01.04]Do you know the expression a man's man? 人们总是说的那种大男人 [01:07.52]A man's man is the leader of the pack. 就是一群男人中的中心 [01:08.20]The kind of man other men look up to, admire and emulate. 男人们尊敬他,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-男人百分百

[00:02.40]Now, get up there already, so we can break out the bubbly. 快去见老伴吧 这样我们可以早点收拾东西 [00:05.68]- Don't wait up. - Don't wait up. 别等他 [00:06.52]- He's so adorable. - He says the cutest things. - 真是可爱

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-男人百分百

Ant Bully (Movie) A 10-year-old boy embarks on a remarkable journey. New in town, friendless and tormented by a neighborhood bully, young Lucas Nickle has been taking out his frustration on the innocent ant hill in his yard. But one day the ants ret

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地Trailer 2006

本期看点:半准决赛答案揭晓之夜,评委Mel B接受冰桶挑战,直接点名主持评委和辣妹维多利亚,Nick Cannon笑称会接受裸体挑战;上届亚军脱口秀达人即兴表演笑翻全场;幻术师魔术表演惊为天

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 全美达人第九季

本期节目中选手们将全新演绎美式经典歌曲,从独具特色的老派摇滚咖汤姆佩蒂到引发愁绪的爵士名伶切特贝克 ,谁的演唱能够征服评委?直播中选手Nick又因何失言激怒小哈里?精彩内容,敬

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

Theres some shocking new details about the King of Pop reviewed that a brand new biography thats out day called Untouchable: The Strange Life and Tragic Death of Michael Jackson. ABCs Nick Watt sat down with the author, former rolling stone contribut

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick: 大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天我和朋友聚会,不巧啊,朋友临时被公司叫去,有急事,这场

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

SHARON: There's something I'd like to talk about with you. KELLY: Yes? SHARON: You know my two boys always love to visit your son Nick. KELLY: Yes, they're great kids. I enjoy having them here. SHARON

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐英语

LULU GARCIA-NAVARRO, HOST: In about a week, the city here will mark a grim anniversary. It was a year ago in October where the single deadliest mass shooting in modern American history took place. A man opened fire on a country music festival. He kil

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

Todays advanced Business English Podcast episode is the second in our a two-part series on question and answer, or QA. The listening starts where we left off last time. Nick, the new European sales director at Harper-Tolland Steel, is answering quest

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

每当一年消逝,新年来临的时候,人们都纷纷举行庆祝活动送旧迎新。这都跟时光的流逝有关。在这次节目里,我们要讲两个跟时间有关的习惯用语。时间

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Nick: So Cheryl, how do you make the first move? Cheryl: Make the first move? Nick: Yeah, when you're interested in somebody and you want to take it further: to become boyfriend and girlfriend. Cheryl: I see. Make the first move! Well, first I think

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Nick: So, I dont know much about Guam. Id barely heard of Guam until last year so please, tell me something about it. Whats life like? Cheryl: Well, most people have never heard about Guam. Most people who do hear about it are mostly Americans and ev

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Chapter Seven The House of Horrors 第七章 恐怖大宅院 The five friends meet at eight that evening. 五个朋友在那天晚上见面了。 Everyone has a scary costume. 每个人都穿上了恐怖的服装。 Bill is a vampire. Nick is a skele

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 万圣节奇遇记

Topic 1-Teacher Exit Mechanism to be Implemented in Primary and Secondary Schools Being a teacher used to be like holding an iron rice bowl, meaning its a job for life, regardless of performance. But this may no longer be the case, as starting from t

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议