26 Shaving Your Face GLOSSARY to set (ones) alarm to change the settings on ones alarm clock so that itmakes a loud noise to wake one up at the desired time * I set my alarm for 6:00 so I could get ready for my 8:30 flight. tempted having a strong de

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之日常生活

Kelly and Megan always walk to school. 凯丽和梅格恩通常是走路上学。 They meet their friends Susan Garcia, Nick Lee and Bill Goldberg. 她们见到了她们的朋友:苏珊加西亚、尼克李和比尔戈德伯格。 I'm so excited ab

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语科技新闻

Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天我们来讲大一个词组是,mess up,就是我们所说的中文,搞砸了。

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:我们今天来讲一个很常用的词组,考砸了。其实这个是发生在很多

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天我们要讲的是,我要崩溃了。同样的中文我们也常说,比如说你

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Hi everyone, this is Nick, welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad. Hi everyone, my name is Brad Nick:那今天呢又是我和我的朋友Bread来教大家一个非常应景

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

[00:01.44]This is supposed to be the Georgetown Express. 这本应是乔治敦大学快道 [00:03.92]Mel, you have to see more than one college on a college road trip. Mel 大学之旅你得多看几个大学 [00:08.88]What's the harm? 有什么坏处吗

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-大学之旅

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

dime是值十美分的硬币。 dime的价值虽然是nickel的两倍, 但是dime也只是一枚很小的硬币,而且dime跟 nickel相比是既小又薄,原因是过去曾经用比镍贵重得多的银子来铸造dime。 Nickel-and-dime既可以

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. 大家好,我是Nick.生活中,我们经常会遇到一些开心的事,然后迫不及待的和别人分享。但是呢,不是所有人都乐意

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching serieshow do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. David: Hi guys. My name is David Nick: 腿麻了,相信很多人都体会过这种感觉吧,当你坐着太久不动,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

We have about thirty campers right now, Melanie explained as they moved through the cafeteria line. Benny had piled his plate high with spaghetti and meatballs and was reaching for a slice of Key lime pie. Most of them are kids, but we have a few adu

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 41 The Mystery of the Hidden B

Do I Have To Cry For You Nick Carter Don't wanna close the door Don't wanna give up on it Don't wanna fight no more We'll find a way around it Where's the love we had We can make it last Chorus: Tell me what I gotta be Tell me what you wanna do 'Cau

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

迷你对话: A: He has come to life in the end. 他终于清醒过来了。 B: Oh, thank God. We all felt frightened by the bad new about him. 哦,谢天谢地。一听到有关的坏消息,我们都吓坏了。 A: Yes. Fortunately, an ambulan

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

音乐咖啡厅:Jennifer Paige VS Nick Carter - Beautiful Lie Im gone The ground is shaking under Feels like the world May all come crashing down Now your words And sorrys have no meaning Baby you lied You turned it onWasnt my imagination Everybody K

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Nick: You've lived in three different parts of the world, so is there any difference between each part in terms of physical contact? Cheryl: Yeah, I have lived in Hong Kong, Guam, and the U.S. Hong Kong is in Asia. Guam is in the middle of the Pacifi

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Nick: What's your ideal date situation? Cheryl: What's my ideal date? Nick: Well, I think I would want the guy first of all to make a plan for everything. He should plan the date, and not rely on me to make the suggestions because I think it's very n

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

法国专题片《鸟的迁徙》(le peuple migrateur)主题曲。影片的第一句话是:候鸟的故事就是承诺的故事。 《迁徙的鸟》开篇是就是这首澳洲音乐鬼才Nick Cave贡献的一首温暖而略带感伤的情歌,其间以NewAge手法混入鸟群展翅的原始自然之音,未加修饰却与钢琴之声浑然一体

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I threw a wish in the well 我将一个愿望投入许愿池中 Don't ask me, I'll never tell 别问我,我绝不泄露 I looked to you as it fell, 它落下时我与你相遇 and now you're in my way 如今你出现在我面前 Id trade my soul for

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

未来闪影第二集悲伤插曲:Nick Drake - Place To Be 美国ABC电视台金秋热门美剧《未来闪影》FlashForward第二集中的片尾曲选用了英国民谣歌手Nick Drake的一首舒缓歌曲《Place To Be》。 Artist:Nick Drake

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲