Can you see that, there's a dolphin, dolphins, right down there. To spot dolphins immediately was really unexpected. Come back, let's go, quick ,quick. Ben and Nick, trying catch up with the dolphins. But soon find themselves tracing them up and down

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2013年

On their way to the Crooked House the next day, Benny suddenly cried out, Oh, no! I forgot to bring it. And he gave his forehead a smack with the palm of his hand. Bring what, Benny? asked Jessie. She was sure he had packed all of his warm winter clo

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 79 The Mystery at the Crooked

The next morning, Violet reported the theft to Melanie at breakfast. The counselors expression was grim as she noted the time that the girls had visited the classroom building. Somebody really worked fast, she said. I closed up half an hour earlier.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 41 The Mystery of the Hidden B

The next morning, the sun was shining, and so was every light at Piccolos Pizza. The children ran outside to see how their freezer in the snow was working. The Piccolos were already packing up the frozen meats and sauces to bring inside. When did the

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 33 The Pizza Mystery

[00:01.32]Okay, here's what I heard. 好吧,我的消息是 [00:03.80]Nike is shopping, quietly. 尼克在找人很秘密 [00:05.04]But if they make a change, it's gonna happen fast. 但是如果他们要做决定的话 事情会变化很快 [00:10

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-男人百分百

The Israeli prime minister has been warmly received by the US Congress, where he gave a speech on the stalled peace negotiations with Palestinians. Benjamin Netanyahu said he was prepared to make tough decisions in any peace deal. He said that Jerusa

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2011年

Im starting to think you want him too Am I crazy, have I lost ya? Even though I know you love me, cant help it I turn my cheek music up And Im puffing my chest Im getting red in the face You can call me obsessed Its not your fault that they hover I m

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

By Jennifer Glasse London 23 October 2009 Demonstrators in London protest TV appearance by Nick Griffin The appearance of a far-right politician on a BBC political program has sparked controversy. Anti-fascist protesters broke through the BBC gates

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十月)

LULU GARCIA-NAVARRO, HOST: When Carolyn Murnick met her childhood best friend Ashley, it was like love at first sight. They were in elementary school. Ashley just moved into the area. And they became inseparable, sharing all their secrets and dreams.

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Part Zwei OPHIRA EISENBERG, HOST: Let's meet our next two contestants. Nick Pappas, you are a content manager for a comedy website. NICK PAPPAS: That's right. EISENBERG: Nice. What do you think we need to laugh more at? What do

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

MELISSA BLOCK, HOST: It turns out that fall has become the most popular season for weddings. And one reason could be that rising temperatures have made summer nuptials a little sticky. As part of our series on heat, NPR's Adelina Lancianese looks int

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

介绍: NICKLE N I C K LE 镍 是美元中五分钱的硬币 Dime D I M E是美元中十分钱的铸币 dime是值十美分的硬币。 dime的价值虽然是nickel的两倍, 但是dime也只是一枚很小的硬币,而且dime跟 nickel相比是既

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

In this Business English Podcast lesson were going to take another look at making presentations in English with the first in a two-part series focused on question and answer popularly referred to as QA. 在这节商务播客中,我们将要看下如何

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Larissa: Im really nervous about meeting your family. Vince: You dont need to be. Theyll love you and youll fit right in. Larissa: Okay, but I want to make sure I know everyone Ill be meeting. Your Grandmother Celine is the matriarch of the family an

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

烟花三月,此时的这里天很蓝,烂漫花开,彼时的哪里会有如此微寒的甜蜜春风,能与你共赏. Bitter Sweet Cos' it's a bittersweet symphony that's life... Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to money then you die, I'll take you down the only road I've ever

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Cheryl: So, Nick, let's talk about touching and holding hands and physical touch with your significant other. Do you and your partner hold hands when you go out in the street? Nick: We hold hands all the time. Initially, we ... when we first went out

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Nick: Is there any natural disasters which happen? Cheryl: Yeah, theres plenty of natural disasters. Guam is actually right on the coast of a reef formation called the Marianas trench and underneath, in this trench is the lowest part of the world, th

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

1793 trade-in 今天我们要学的词是trade-in. Trade-in 是以旧换新的意思。Apple plans to launch an iPhone trade-in program, encouraging consumers to upgrade to the iPhone 5. 苹果公司计划启动苹果手机以旧换新的项目,以鼓

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

By Alan Silverman Hollywood 12 October 2009 Michael Stuhlbarg stars as physics professor Larry Gopnik in writer/directors Joel Ethan Coens A Serious Man Film making brothers Joel and Ethan Coen, Oscar-winners for the 2007 thriller No Country For Old

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十月)

听歌学英语:世纪女皇麦当娜的Give Me All Your Lovin' 在经过漫长的等待后,Madonna官方终于发布了新专辑M.D.N.A.的新闻通告。Give me All Your Luvin作为新专辑的首单于今年2月3号发行并开发数字下载,音

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语