16 Packing Clothes for a Trip GLOSSARY to pack to put things into suitcases, boxes, or bags, especially for traveling * Dont forget to pack your toothbrush and underwear. garment bag a type of suitcase in the shape of a bag that zips around longdress

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之旅行交通购物

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick: 那我们今天来讲一个非常Popular的一个phrase,就是临时抱佛脚。我们在

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Todays advanced Business English Podcast episode is the second in our a two-part series on question and answer, or QA. The listening starts where we left off last time. Nick, the new European sales director at Harper-Tolland Steel, is answering quest

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语演讲课

Sorry, Henry, dont take your jacket off, Laurie said when Henry came through the back door of the restaurant the next day at lunchtime. Jessie just gave me one more delivery order. Its for a Pizza Supreme. I know all about it, Henry said with a smile

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 33 The Pizza Mystery

[00:02.36]And it's okay you pay me minimum wage... 你尽管给我最低薪水好了 [00:04.64]because I use the company phone to call my boyfriend in Israel... 反正我只是为了在公司 和我以色列的男友 [00:05.68]for an hour. 通电话一

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-男人百分百

At 38, sales manager Nick Armstrong is among a growing number of women who are freezing their eggs in hope of getting pregnant late in life. Hey, Tamie. Its Nick Armstrong, It is Friday morning. Sales manager Nick Armstrong is among millions of wome

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 乐宁外教口语天天练

09 Roles Within a Family GLOSSARY to fit right in to become part of a group, usually because one has many thingsin common with the other members; to be welcomed in a warm, friendly way intoa group of people * If you enjoy playing chess, youll fit rig

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之就医和人际交往

情景对话: Phil: She's surprisingly graceful for being so uncoordinated. 她竟然肢体不协调还能这么优雅。 Luke: I know. I was hoping to get a funny video of her falling. But I don't think it's going to happen. 对吧。我还希望拍

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

影片对白 Nick: We need to focus on the real question. Who wanted Terrence Steadman dead? Veronica: The call came from DC. What does that tell you? Nick: You got to think past the government, though. Anybody could be here. A business partner, a rival

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

公司开会,经理Nick宣布,他们要在法兰克福的纺织品交易会上设展台。大家头脑激荡,看需要做哪些准备。Mark说, M: The booth staff shouldn't give away too much info about our manufacturing process. Basically t

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

公司开会, 经理Nick高兴地宣布。 Nick: Well folks...I've got good news! Everything is finalized and we will be setting up a booth at the trade fair in Frankfurt! 大伙们,有个好消息要告诉你们!所有的事都安排妥当了,

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

HomeworkAnd leading our news this morning, Greek protestors have hurled petrol bombs and another minister has resigned ahead of a crucial bailout vote in parliament. Deputy Finance Minister Nadia Valavani resigned, saying she couldnt support tough au

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2015年

Trump Won Their Vote. Now They Want Him To Meet Expectations play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0003:39repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plu

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

Daily Life - Which Finger? (C0073) A: ...The rings please. May this ring be blessed so he who gives it and she who wears it may abide in peace, and continue in love until lifes end. B: With this ring I thee wed. Wear it as a symbol of our love and co

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Nick: Obviously from Seattle, there's many famous people. Cheryl: Ah, yes, from Seattle. We have Jimmy Hendrix. Nick: Jimmy Hendrix. Wow! I love Jimmy Hendrix. Cheryl: Yeah, he is a very famous musician, and we have his statues on the street in Seatt

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Nicole Kidman back on the big screen with two very different roles shes taking on Princess Grace, also a gritty army wife in a new movie as well. ABCs Nick Wart sat down and talked to her about it. We all know that Nicole Kidman is elegant, talented,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

Cheryl: So, who are some of the people who are fighting to protect these trees besides you as an environmental scientist? Nick: Well, in Tasmania, the first green political party was developed, so yeah, they obviously want to protect the forests a lo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Dear Annie: My adult son, Nick, has been hospitalized more than a dozen times and treated in emergency rooms nearly 100 times over the past 18 years. He has shot himself, stabbed himself in the liver (both accidental) and has had innumerable bouts of

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

MELISSA BLOCK, HOST: People who get grocery money through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program are getting their benefits for next month now. The federal program that used to be called food stamps, now called SNAP, has issued its last paymen

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台1月