Next time I won't have to be begged so hard. I'll remember those black Rabbits with the black coffin on their shoulders and I'll take the glass and pouf! --down it will go! 下回我就不用让人那么左求右求了!记住了那些抬黑棺材的黑

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

I was just trying to make it talk. 我刚才只是想让它说话 By sticking a gun in its mouth? 所以就把枪塞进了它嘴里? Our skitter's breathing and heart seem fine. 这个掠夺者呼吸心跳看上去算平稳 So why'd it just collapse?

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

WORDS AND THEIR STORIES - Talking about MouthBy Jill Moss Broadcast: Sunday, July 16, 2006 Many thanks to wangwang1000@hotmail.com for posting the broadcast script! People use their mouths for many th

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(七)月

My best friend is Mary. She lives in a tall building. She lives on the fifth floor. Everyday she takes the lift up and down. She is twelve years old. She is tall and thin. She has short black hair, two big eyes and a small mouth. She is very cute.

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

My new teacher is science teacher. Hes very strong. He has a big mouth, two big ears, two big eyes and a not too big and not too small nose. He often wears a black new shirt and brown pants, with two big shoes。 我的新老师是科学老师。他是

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1.sock away 存钱 You should sock away a certain amount each month. 你每个月都应该存一笔钱。 2.live from hand to mouth 收入勉强糊口 Bob had a little money socked away, so he didn't have to live from hand to mouth. 鲍勃存下来了一

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I wanna love you inside out Wanna love you inside out Baby, give it to me, no doubt Cause I wanna love you inside out I wanna love you inside out Show me what your inside bout I don't wanna know no word of mouth Cause I wanna love you inside out I wa

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Is there inside you? Very much ,ever since you were brought into this world. when you coulden't open your mouth till the first two years on planet earth, inner voice is the one through which you interpreted and understood things. 从我们来到这个世

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Dont push me up. 别逼我。 Have a good of it。玩的很高兴。 What is the fuss? 吵什么? It doesnt make any differences. 没关系。 Dont let me down. 别让我失望。 Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗? Don't flatter me. 过奖了

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

A short video about looking more confident, with advice from Judi James-our body language expert and author of 'Body Talk At Work'. Here VideoJug shows you some simple tricks to looking confident in any situation. 这是一部介绍关于如何让自己

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天要学的习惯用语是: laugh out of the other side of your mouth。让我们看个例子来体会习惯用语laugh out of the other side of your mouth是什么意思。他说的是一钱如命的Bill自作聪明地问一个人低价买进一辆

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Have you ever stood before an audience, uncertain whether you are truly connecting with them? Or, have you spoken to a colleague who appears to be getting the message--but whose actions later tell another story? Here are five strategies that can help

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。 Don't let me down. 别让我失望。 God works. 上帝的安排。 Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。 Any urgent thing? 有急事吗? Don't over do it. 别太过分了。 Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. 敷衍搪塞 give someone the runaround 别拿话儿搪塞我们,我们只是想知道你到底是同意还是不同意。 Dont give us the runaround. Wed just like to know whether you agree or not. 2.哭穷 to poor-mouth 别跟我哭穷了,我还

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Water对人的身体来说是非常重要的。在英语里,有一些和water有关的短语非常奇怪但又很形象。下面,就让我们就看看其中三个和water 有关的表达吧。 1. To hold water 站得住脚,说得通 按字面解释

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

这首歌出自pixies,是美国另类摇滚乐队。乐队当时将朋克和独立吉他摇滚结合起来,邋邋遢遢、大起大落的脏吉他、跌跌撞撞的情绪、流行摇滚的亲和力这些后来Grunge的看家本领在他们的身上

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Tu: So, I heard that Iran is very famous for it's coffee? Amir: Well, not coffee actually, the tea. Tu: The tea? What is special about it? Amir: Well, we love tea. We have to drink tea. Some of the people, if they don't drink two or three glasses of

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Sally wanted a teddy bear for Christmas. On Christmas Eve, she asked her mom, Is Santa going to bring me a teddy bear? Her mom said, Yes, if you've been a good little girl. Have you been naughty or nice this year? Sally asked, What's naughty? Mom sai

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Is there inside you? Very much , ever since you were brought into this world. when you couldn't open your mouth till the first two years on planet earth, inner voice is the one through which you interpreted and understood things. 从我们来到这个世

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

很多人一生气,所有的英文都忘光了,平常英文就说不出口,更何况是吵架,所以满脑子浮现的都是脏话,这是很不好的。有人很绝,英文骂不过人家就用中文,反正对方听不听得懂都无所谓,重要的是让

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语