After a while the toto crawled up beside one of the big fellows. 过了一会儿,托托爬到一个大家伙旁边。 As long as he kept to his place, he was allowed to eat. 只要他呆在自己的地方,就允许他继续进食。 But once when

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

The boys have made a big snow man. 男孩们堆了一个大雪人。 They have put a tall hat on his head, and an old pipe in his mouth. 他们给雪人头上戴了一顶大帽子,在它嘴里塞进了一个旧烟斗。 Hear them laugh as they play

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Whatcha been doin'? Whatcha been doin? Whoa, Whoa, Haven't seen ya 'round, How you been feelin'? How you been feelin'? Whoa, whoa, Don't you bring me down, All that shit about me, Being with him, Can't believe, All the lies th

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Watch your habits, for they become your character. And watch your character, for it becomes your destiny. 语音讲解 单词发音 watch /wɒtʃ $ wɑːtʃ, wɒːtʃ/ character /ˈkrəktə $ -ər/ destiny /ˈdestɪni/ 连词发音 watch your /wɔtʃ

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

He made despairing gestures with his hands, but still no words came from his mouth. 他的两只手做了几个绝望的姿势,仍然说不出一句整话来。 He might have been struck dumb. 他好象突然受到巨大的惊吓,变成哑巴了。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

The oyster has a little mouth, a stomach, and other organs. It breathes like a fish by sucking air out of the sea-water with its gills; and it also gets its food out of the sea-water. 牡蛎有一张小口, 一个胃, 还有其他的器官。牡蛎的呼

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

Hehasabigmouth. 他是个大嘴巴。 例句: You'dbetternottellhim,hehasabigmouth. 你最好不要告诉他,他大嘴巴。 Whydidyoutellittoeverybody?Itoldyoutokeepasecret.Youreallyhaveabigmouth. 为什么你把这个告诉所有人,我让你保

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Lesson 8 Mystery 第八课 悬疑事件 November 18 11月18日 The Diamond 美钻失踪记 I am near the museum. 我在博物馆附近, The museum is not open today. 今天博物馆没开放。 I hear an alarm. 突然我听到警铃声, I go to t

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

英语学习笔记: eat like a horse 饭量惊人 straight from the horses mouth 十分可靠的消息 a horse of different color 一种完全不同的情况 Please get off your high horse. 不要这么骄傲自大。 To me, writing and spelling ar

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

穷困潦倒用英文怎么表达 人生中那些穷困落魄的生活用英文怎么形容呢? 1. Scrape by 指勉强度日 Borrowing money from friends and relatives helped him to scrape by. 他全靠亲朋好友的接济度日! 2. Make ends me

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

check my glove for the cash it was all for the one for the one slept my baby through it all check my door for the crash shut like the first, you shut the last I won,I won slept my baby through it all I want out I want out I want out I want out Drop d

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

单向乐队(One Direction)是一支来自英国的男子乐队组合,五位成员的平均年龄都在19岁左右,他们最小的18,最大的20岁,这五个年轻帅气的小伙子通过英国一档著名选秀节目The x-factor(英国偶像

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

对于刚刚接触托福或者雅思口语的同学们来说,由于国内的应试教育下的口语需求和标准并不是很高,这导致了很多人学的都是哑巴英语。面对托福口语和雅思口语使他们不知道说什么从何说

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

你知道怎么用英语形容长相吗?从不同的脸型、到五官。今天Jenny和Adam就来告诉你! 关键词: 长相最常用的说法: Appearances: 外貌、外形 Physical appearances: 容貌,特指长相 Looks: 外貌、长相,最

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

讲解文本: motor-mouth 滔滔不绝,没完没了的说话 My friend Mike is a real motor-mouth. 我朋友麦克是一个说话没完的人。 She is such a motor-mouth. Nobody wants to talk to her. 她一说话就没个完,人们都不想跟她

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

模仿句子: This was one of those films I thought rather than going to a critics screening and sort of sitting down in the middle of the day, I would wait till it came out and go and see it with Powell, sort of Friday night with popcorn. 翻译:这

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

摩擦音[] 发音要领: []是清辅音、齿背摩擦音一一舌位:舌头放在略微张开的上下齿之间,并略微接触。舌尖尽量向下齿用力。气流通过舌尖和上下齿尖的缝隙发生摩擦而发音;唇形:两唇之间的

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 英语国际音标

You took my heart and you held it in your mouth And with a word all my love came rushing out And every whisper; it's the worst emptied out by a single word There is a hollow in me now So I'll put faith in something I know I'm living on such sweet not

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

生活中,有的小伙伴凭借三寸不烂之舌能Hold住全场,有的小伙伴靠嘴甜舌巧搞定自己的另一半。他们的讲话特点,英文里都有哪些短语可以形容?下面就来看看吧! 1. Whisper sweet nothings Sweet

发表于:2019-03-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Drink and stay quiet, the king is talking. 现在国王在说话,你闭上嘴乖乖喝酒。 I swear to you, I was never so alive as when I was winning this throne, or so dead as now that I've won it. 我跟你发誓,我这辈子再没比在战场厮

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》