A young Chinese-US company backed by internet group Tencent and two mainland media firms is to buy control of IM Global, a Hollywood film and TV studio. 一家创办不久、受到互联网集团腾讯(Tencent)和两家中国媒体公司支持的中美

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

PSALM 95 1Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord ; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. 2Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. 3For the Lord is the great God, the great King above all gods. 4In his han

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

27In that day, the Lord will punish with his sword, his fierce, great and powerful sword, Leviathan the gliding serpent, Leviathan the coiling serpent; he will slay the monster of the sea. 2In that day- Sing about a fruitful vineyard: 3I, the Lord ,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

I am a vicar in the Church of England. 我是一名英国圣公会的牧师。 I've been a priest in the Church for 20 years. 我做牧师已经有20年了。 For most of that time, I've been struggling and grappling with questions about the nature o

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

A Bauhaus Aesthetic 包豪斯式的美学标准 Unlike most kids who grew up in Eichler homes, Jobs knew what they were and why they were so wonderful. 和大多数在埃奇勒建造的房子中长大的孩子不同,乔布了解这些房子,也知道

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

It's a philosophy that can be adapted to many disciplines and situations. 这种哲学适用于许多运动和情境 Bruce Lee isn't just a fighter, he's a thinker And Bruce he, he created his book and the guidelines that's tranferable to anything in

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

We need emotional content.Don't think, feel.That's it. 我们需要意念,不要想 用感觉,这就对了。 Bruce Lee, actor, icon,and skilled martial arts. 李小龙是位演员 偶像 同时也是精湛的武术家 A man able to perform sup

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Business The revival of independent film Scripts, not effects 商业 独立电影的复兴 剧本是关键,资金不成问题 Independent films are at last recovering from the slump 最终,独立电影在走出低谷 THE Toronto film festival, which

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business Microsoft and Intel Wintel swings 商业 微软和英特尔 微软和英特尔各觅新欢 The marriage that dominated personal computing becomes more open 强强联姻主导个人电脑市场之势日趋明朗 TOGETHER Microsoft, the maker

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Yeah, sorry. I didn't, really think that through. through: 【能起作用】 哦对不起我没想好就开口了 -Sheldon: You claimed it's going to be a week,, but I have no faith in your dry cleaner. claime: 宣称 faith in: 有信心 dry cleaner

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

Which brings us to tenth grade. tenth: 第十【十年级】 之后就是高一的事了。 -Penny: Howard, do you think maybe sometimes you try too hard? Howard,你觉不觉得有时自己太心急太过火了? -Wolowitz: Look at me. 看看我嘛。

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

ECONOMICS REPORT - Making International Trade HappenBy Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, October 20, 2006 This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. International trade does not just happen. It i

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十)月

ECONOMICS REPORT - Bush Signs Law to Strengthen Pension PlansBy Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, September 08, 2006 This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. The president signs the new pension

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(九)月

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - How Do Vaccines Reach the Developing World?By Jill Moss Broadcast: Monday, March 06, 2006 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Development Report. Guatamalan baby infected

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(三)月

French consumers 法国消费者 Made in France, not 法国制造,真的吗? What a new love of shopping malls says about French society 购物中心的新宠如何评价法国社会 WITH polished stone floors and a plate-glass roof, a shimmering

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

德国大众集团旗下奥迪28日承认,全球约210万辆奥迪品牌汽车卷入排放门丑闻,其中,西欧市场约有142万辆,德国市场约有57.7万辆,美国市场约有1.3万辆。 请看相关报道: The German car maker Au

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Works by Pablo Picasso, one of the most important artists of the modern era(时代,年代), have been touring the globe while their home in Paris is renovated. They recently arrived at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, which is located in the state c

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Thanks to this new hands free suitcase, carrying around heavy luggage may soon become a thing of the past. Designed by Israeli company NUA Robotics, this smart suitcase is the technological equivalent of Marys little lamb itll follow you everywhere y

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Among seven tested car models, three were graded five-star including Mazda's Atenza, Ruiteng from SAIC Motor and Great Wall Motor's Haval, while three others were rated four star and one three star. This is said to be the strictest assessment imposed

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Obituary;Ray Anderson; 讣告;雷安德森; Ray Anderson, America's greenest businessman, died on August 8th, aged 77. 雷安德森,美国最具环保意识的生意人,于8月8日逝世,享年77岁。 WHEN Ray Anderson first encountere

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合