赖世雄初级美语入门篇 36

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(317) / 评论(0) 分类 EPT美语 第五级(大学适用)

Elementary - Foul! (B0033) A: Has the game started yet? B: Yeah, about 5 minutes ago. A: Who's winning? B: The Bulls, of course! A: What! That wasn't a foul! Cmon, ref! B: Dont worry, Shaq always screws up free throws. A: You were right! He didnt mak

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

The Boy in the Barn 谷仓里的男孩 A little boy went into a barn, 小男孩走进谷仓, And lay down on some hay. 躺在干草上。 An owl came out, and flew about, 蹿出一只猫头鹰, And the little boy ran away. 小男孩跑开很沮丧。

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读

If you know anyone who is deaf, then you know the cochlear implant has offered hope and help for some people. This next story may be the equivalence where restoring sight is concerned. While the science is very different and very tricky, the promise

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

I bought it when I was hoping to marry a man called Frank, 我买的那时候还希望能够嫁给Frank, although it turned out Frank wasnt much of a man. (Starts to cry) 尽管结果表明Frank并不是我要找的那个人。(开始哭) Oh De

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

My normal glasses really aren't all that different. 我平时用的眼镜其实也没有多大不同 There are so many remarkable things going on here at this campus, 这所学校里发生了很多了不起的事情 but if Melinda and I had to put in

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

We should pop more champagne this year Than we did last year And we should live like it's the only life we get There's nowhere else past it And as the dj plays the sparkles fly Like fireworks have gone off We got out glasses up and bottles high And i

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Sunspots 太阳黑子 Is every part of the sun equally hot? 太阳的各个部分都一样热吗? No, they aren't. Some parts are colder than other parts. 不是的。有些地方比其他地方冷。 How do we know that fact? 我们是如何知道这

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第10册

THAT VERY SINGULAR man, old Dr. Heidegger, once invited four venerable friends to meet him in his study. There were three white-bearded gentlemen, Mr. Medbourne, Colonel Killigrew, and Mr. Gascoigne, and a withered gentlewoman, whose name was the Wid

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

生活大爆炸第一季第十一集_3:The Pancake Batter Anomaly -Rajesh: Here we go. Ten-and-a-half hours of ape-y goodness. 开始了,10个半小时的精彩猿人生活。 -Leonard: Damn it, my glasses. 见鬼,我的眼镜呢? Okay, I'm bli

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

Never mind a crisp shirt or a firm handshake. If you want to impress a potential employer, put on a pair of spectacles. 不用担心衬衫是否挺括,或者握手是否有力了,如果你想给未来的老板留下好印象,就戴一副眼镜吧

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

A new poll has revealed that wearing glasses ages people by at least three years. On average, glasses-wearers were put at 3.3 years older than they actually were in the survey of 4,000 people commissioned by the London Vision Clinic。 Those who wear

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. President Barack Obama is in Louisiana / where he's getting a fresh look at the damage being caused by the Gulf oil spill. It's his third visit to the region since the April explosion at the Deepwater Horizon drilling platform. 2. Meantime, childr

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(六月)

Idiom: Rosecolored glasses ( be over optimistic ) Hit the book: Seat-kicker Dubious Intermittent Irk Etiquette Inattentive Aggravation Dereliction Aromatic Boozer (CNN)For the second year running, seat-kickers have earned the dubious distinction of

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

How bad habits affect your sleep? 影响睡眠的坏习惯 You drink too much alcohol 无节制酗酒 Ever woken up in the night after having one too many tipples? Well, science says this is down to alcohol-induced sleep disruption. 是否曾因多喝了

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Business 商业报道 Wearable computing 可穿戴的计算设备 The eyes have it 眼睛将拥有谷歌眼镜 Google advances its plan to bring smart glasses to the masses 谷歌提出在普通民众中推广智能眼镜的计划 GOOGLE has an ambit

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Max, I'm so excited for this party. 麦克斯,我好期待这个派对啊 I wore my loose clothing so I can dance all night. 我穿了宽松衣服来,以便彻夜热舞 God, I cannot take this party pressure. 天啊,派对的压力快让我崩溃

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

释义: come to think of it 想想 这是和前面的 when it comes to 一样常用的句型,come to think of it 表示突然产生某种想法。 例句: Come to think of it, you should take a day off. 我想了想,你还是应该休息一天。

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

When I was living in Pisa, a few friends and I decided to go to Venice for the carnival, so the carnival in Venice, it's usually, usually about February or March, depending on when Easter is that year cause Easter can change every year, it's a differ

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

An expose done by China Central Television has revealed 9 out of 10 sunglasses made for kids are not up to standard. Zhou Tianyi, a quality supervisor with the Shanghai Municipal Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision, says parents need to be mo

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台