导购口语: They are the latest designs. I think the oval shape suits you well. 它们都是最新款,这幅椭圆形的很合适你。 Please just put on these spectacles and look at the chart. Can you see what is printed at the bottom of it? 请你

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

unit 137 称赞物品 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:That's a very nice pair of glasses. A:那是一副非常漂亮的眼镜。 B:Does it really look OK? B:真的看起来还可以吗? A:Yes, and I like the color too. It matches your eyes. A:是的,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

文本: Jade:Sir? We've found him.Birdie was right.He's in Hope,South Dakota. Travis:And the girl? Jade:She's not with him. Travis:Ok people,listen up! I'm giving a __(1)__ on this operation.I want 47's head on a platter in front of me ASAP! Jade:S

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Tiffany: Tiffany Ching here at the Sufa county court house where the trial of Oliver Martin continues today. Martin the noted Jockey was sworn in then testified that he indeed throw the briskee handy ca, but only because his horse Bone Weary told him

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

FOX ALL WEEK 小狐的一周 Monday morning 周一早上 On Monday morning Fox was up in a flash. 星期一的早晨小狐飞快地爬起来。 Hot dog! he cried. 太棒了! 他大喊, Today Miss Moon's class is going on a big field trip! 今天月

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 小狐外传

There's times where I want something more Someone more like me There's times when this dress rehearsal Seems incomplete But, you see the colors in me like no one else And behind your dark glasses you're You're something else [Chorus] You're really lo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

My view on nearsightness. My father is a nearsighter and he is wearing a pair of thick glasses.He can hardly see clearly without glasses.He has much trouble with them. For example, he often pull his water on his hands for the rising sticking cover on

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

TABLE MANNERS AT A DINNER PARTY People who go to a formal Western dinner party for the first time may be surprised by table manners in Western culture. Knowing them will help you make a good impression. Having good table manners means knowing,for exa

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第一册

文艺复兴时代的艺术之美,欧洲丰富的人文气息很少能从一首歌曲中同时体现可能很多的朋友都未曾有过这样的体验,我也是但是在紫罗兰色的月光下,我们可以静静地聆听调动自己的所有感官 伴着它热情洋溢的曲风畅游过去的那个时代... Under A Violet Moon 在紫罗兰色的月光

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Elementary - Foul! (B0033) A: Has the game started yet? B: Yeah, about 5 minutes ago. A: Who's winning? B: The Bulls, of course! A: What! That wasn't a foul! Cmon, ref! B: Dont worry, Shaq always screws up free throws. A: You were right! He didnt mak

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Is that bag heavy, Penny? Not very. Here! Put it on this chair. What's in it? A piece of cheese. A loaf of bread. A bar of soap. A bar of Chocolate. A bottle of milk. A pound of sugar. Half a pound of coffee. A quarter of pound of tea. And a tin of t

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

英语学习笔记: drop somebody a line = contact somebody 通常指写信,留纸条或者电话联系某人 at the drop of a hat a. 指一个脾气一触即发的人/ b. 毫不迟疑地,一有机会就立即行动 a drop of water 一滴水 a

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

I Sincerely hope that our cooperation a pleasant and successful one. 我真诚希望我们的合作愉快、成功。 I Sincerely hope that our cooperation a pleasant and successful one. 我真诚希望我们的合作愉快、成功。 Yes, that's al

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

A: Hello, this is Albert. B: Hi. I'm Jack. You called about the room for rent. Are you still interested? A: Yes, I am. B: I was wondering if I could ask you a couple of questions. A: Shoot. B: I just want to be sure that we get along. A: I agree with

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Dirty tissues, trust issues Glasses on the sink, they didn't fix you Lonely pillows in a stranger's bed Little voices in my head Secret keeping, stop the bleeding Lost a little weight because I wasn't eating All the souls that I can't listen to, to t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Jewelry is going hi-tech at the Computex show in Taiwan. From glasses, to rings and watches, smart accessories are all the rage. Wearable technology took center stage at Computex, the largest computer and technology show in Asia. Wearable technology

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

When I was living in Pisa, a few friends and I decided to go to Venice for the carnival, so the carnival in Venice, it's usually, usually about February or March, depending on when Easter is that year cause Easter can change every year, it's a differ

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

toast 饮酒等饮料以感谢某人,祝愿某人或庆祝某人 They toasted the birth of their new baby with champagne. 他们以香槟庆祝婴儿的出生。 We toasted the happy couple. 我们向这对幸福的夫妻敬酒祝贺。 propose a t

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Idiom: Run amuck( go crazy ) Hit the book: Nearsightedness Myopia Prevalent Contact Clinical trial Progression Dose Ophthalmology Regress Lots of people seem to need glasses these days. That's because nearsightedness, or myopia, is becoming increas

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语