Mrs. Smiths living room is large. There is a television in the room. The television is near the window. There are some magazines on the television. There is a table in the room. There are some newspapers on the table. There are some armchairs in the

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册

我应邀前来面试的。 I come at your invitation for interview. 请坐。 Take a seat please. 我可以问你几个个人问题吗? May I ask you some personal questions? 你叫什么名字? May I have your name please? 你姓什么? Wha

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(253) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

When you play the game Monopoly, you take your chances. You could strike a rich, or you could land in a jail. This man, Kenneth Repke landed in a real jail after what started as a friendly game of Monopoly with his neighbor inside this Fraser town ho

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

Wearable Technology Dominates Taiwan Expo 可穿戴技术主导台北国际电脑展 Asias biggest tech trade show, Computex Taipei, is often seen as a good source of signs about the latest technology trends. This year, the signs all point toward wea

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(六月)

商业英语教程 English For Business 第二十四课: 商务聚餐 Lesson 24: Celebrating 各位听众朋友好,欢迎您收听由澳大利亚澳洲广播电台和维多利亚州多元文化成人教育中心AMES 联合为您编播制作的《商业

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲广播电台商业英语教程

粉红猪小妹第一季(英文绘本)S01E09 Gardening

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 粉红猪小妹第一季

It was my dream to learn the clarinet(黑管). There seemed to be no hope, since I didn't know where to go to learn the clarinet. While I was walking on the street today, there came a person dispensing the flyers(发传单) about the clarinet cla

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Jamey Turner often performs to large crowds in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia, a short drive from Washington, D.C. 弗吉尼亚州亚历山大旧城区距离华盛顿特区仅仅一小功夫的车程,杰米特纳经常在这座小城的街头为围观

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Google is getting into fashion with Project Glass, in a video released on Google +, the world抯 biggest search engine gave us a sneak peek at its variable technology. Glasses with a see-through computer screen, the specs would allow users to do thin

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

A nonprofit called Give the Gift of Sight holds clinics to provide free eye exams and used glasses. Transcript of radio broadcast: 20 July 2008 This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Millions of people need eyeglasses to see clearly but

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(七)月

UK Scientists Develop Cheap Adjustable Glasses 英国科学家开发廉价可调眼镜 Ninety-five percent of people in Sub-Saharan Africa who need glasses don't own a pair, according to the Britain-based charity foundation Vision for a Nation. Its f

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(一月)

How Full Is That Glass? 杯有多满? How does the shape of a glass affect how much you drink? A scientist set out to examine just this, and the results are rather astounding . Whatever the age of the subjects, they consistently poured more juice i

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

It has been some time since we had an episode of The Tour Of Homes, so today we will take a close look at the dining room. It, like the kitchen and lounge, is a focal point of family life. A lot of good things happen here, and it is a place where we

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

粉红猪小妹第一季(英文绘本)S01E15 Daddy Loses his Glasses

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 粉红猪小妹第一季

5 幽灵王后 一个幽灵。安妮小声说。 但是杰克却只顾瞪着她看,心里满是恐惧。 幽灵开始说话了。她的声音空洞而带有回音。 我是哈特比。她说,尼罗河王后。你们是来帮我的吗? 是的。安

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

介绍: Single eyelid 单眼皮 Double eyelid 双眼皮 The girl with single eyelids had a plastic surgery to make them double. 这个单眼皮女孩去做了双眼皮手术。 Lid /l?d/ n. 盖子;眼皮 Can you get the lid off this jar? 你能把罐

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Ben: Why are you squinting like that? Lauren: I left my glasses at the office. Ben: You mean you can't see?! Lauren: I can see pretty well. What was that yellow sign we just passed? Ben: It said, Dead End . Stop! Turn around. Lauren: I can't. That si

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Making Contact 为什么戴隐形眼镜看东西更清楚? Don:I get contact lenses to replace my glasses and its like Im seeing the world through new eyes. Its miraculous ! Yal: Acutlly, Don, there is nothing miraculous about it. D: Who tell? Y: W

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Hi there, I'm Sonali from the BBC World News for Children Team. It's Friday the 4th of June. Coming up..... McDonald's has pulled Shrek glasses over health fears. There's been a massive fire in Bangladesh. And Stosur reaches the French Open final in

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Ever won the lottery? No? But did that stop you buying another lottery ticket? If the answer is another 'no', you might call yourself an optimist. But then, according to researchers at University College London, human beings are naturally sanguine cr

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版