Philippians 腓立比书_Php_3 1Finally, my brothers, rejoice in the Lord! It is no trouble for me to write the same things to you again, and it is a safeguard for you. 2Watch out for those dogs, those men who do evil, those mutilators of the flesh. 3Fo

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 腓立比书

1Then I said, Listen, you leaders of Jacob, you rulers of the house of Israel. Should you not know justice, 2you who hate good and love evil; who tear the skin from my people and the flesh from their bones; 3who eat my people's flesh, strip off thei

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 弥迦书

More than 20 'child beggars' have been found asking for money in different metro stations in Beijing by law-enforcement teams during the last two months. 在过去两个月里,有关执法大队在北京几个不同的地铁站里发现了20多个向

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

THE MERCHANT OF VENICE (2) (Shylock advances towards Antonio and prepares to use his knife.) P: Wait! There is something else. Antonio has promised to give you a pound of his flesh. But he has not promised to give you any of his blood. If you let on

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 人教高中英语高二

I wish ... 我希望 I wish you were here. You would be a big help to me. 我真希望你在这。你肯定会对我产生很大帮助的。 I wish I had a lot of money. 我希望我有很多很多的钱。 I wish I could stay longer, but I have to g

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

It's not a dream and it's not your imagination. I'm lying in my bedroom restless at nights And feeling someone's lying next to my side I hear a heavy breathing - someone's next to me And watching me Sweet dreams now come to me Your flesh is weak [Cho

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I am the conscious soul Supreme awareness The serpent rising, following the spine Nothing has really changed No nothing's really new Everything is still the same But I see in different ways Flesh and spirit Obscure alliance pass unseen Soul in zenith

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I ought to know. 我当然认识了。 He is my big brother, 他是我大哥哥, and he just came home for a few days' rest, 他只是回家休息了几天, said the I little girl proudly. 小女孩骄傲地说。 Last night he told us all about

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

Mr. H. says, Ha! Steward, how are you, my old boy? How do things go on at home? 你好!管家,最近好吗?老伙计。家里都还好吗? Steward says, Bad enough, your honor; the magpie's dead. 实在太糟了,尊贵的主人,家里那只

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

The Scarecrow listened carefully, and said, 稻草人仔细听着,疑惑地说: I cannot understand why you should wish to leave this beautiful country and go back to the dry, gray place you call Kansas. 我不明白你为什么想离开这个美丽

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

Dialogue C (A:Wang Ling B:Fang Fang's father C:Fang Fang) A:Hello.This is wang Ling.May I speak to Fang Fang? B:I'll put you through.Hold on,please,(Voice:Fang Fang,there's a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

身为一个上班汪,起早贪黑,加班都不带眨眼。那你能不眨眼的用英语说出你每天的工作中发生的一些事情吗? #1 My Morning Coffee Makes Me Perk Up Im not a morning person (someone who has a lot of energy in the mo

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

身为一个上班汪,起早贪黑,加班都不带眨眼。那你能不眨眼的用英语说出你每天的工作中发生的一些事情吗? #1 My Morning Coffee Makes Me Perk Up Im not a morning person (someone who has a lot of energy in the

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

身为一个上班汪,起早贪黑,加班都不带眨眼。那你能不眨眼的用英语说出你每天的工作中发生的一些事情吗? #1 My Morning Coffee Makes Me Perk Up Im not a morning person (someone who has a lot of energy in the mo

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A: Irene! I heard you were on a date last night! So, how how did it go? I want all the juicy details! B: Um... well, actually, we had a fantastic time last night. He was...amazing! A: Okay, now you really have to fill me in. Whats he like? B: Hes rea

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

英语学习笔记: mortgage v. / n. 抵押,房屋抵押贷款 flesh n. 肉,肉体 cynic n. 愤世嫉俗者 whirlwind n. 旋风 ; adj. 闪电式的 shotgun n. 猎枪 ;adj. 枪击的,被迫的 card slave 卡奴 mortgage slave 房奴车奴 gr

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

金属:Serenity - To Stone She Turned 相关介绍:这是奥地利金属新贵SERENITY新专辑,他们可以比拟早期的EDGUY,这张专辑有一些VISION DIVINE的感觉和KAMELOT的痕迹。他们用略前卫的经典POWER手法演绎了几乎

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

enter into a circle of light, engraved in flesh stare in my eyes, I will not bow down, the only truth pulling words form my lips tearing me within this life will remain a mystery to you until the day you pass away speak lies spilling from your lips a

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I have opened my eyes to see the world the surrounds me daily I refuse to be led by the majority Can't compromise I and I To pass judgment Judgment will be passed upon you I will stand up for who I am Never moved by condemnation No one is placed high

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Immediately, by Starbuck's orders, lines were secured to it at different points, so that ere long every boat was a buoy; 于是,斯达巴克立刻下令,四处抛下绳索把它缚住,因此,不一会儿,每只小艇都成为一只浮筒;

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记