I sit and wait Does an angel contemplate my fate And do they know The places where we go When we're grey and old 'Cos I've been told That salvation lets their wings unfold So when I'm lying in my bed Thoughts running through my head And I feel that l

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

feedback -反馈,反馈信息 female -雌,女性的 fertile -肥沃的,富饶的 fertilizer-肥料 festival -节日,喜庆日 fiber -纤维 fiction -小说 fierce-凶猛的,残酷的 file -档案,文件 filter -过滤器,过滤嘴 finally -最后,终于 finance-财政,金融 finding -调查结果 flame

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

Dialogue A Katie and Stan are eating lunch in the office together. Katie: Hey, Stan. Have you met the new blood yet? Stan: You mean Bill, right? I had to work with him all morning. He just couldn't seem to get anything right. It was absolutely terrib

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

There are millions of birds called auks which fly so low and so thick over the land that the Eskimos catch them with a net as you would catch butterflies. 那里有一种叫海雀的海鸟,非常多,成百上千万,它们成群成群地飞得很低

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 Flash趣味英语动画故事

THE MERCHANT OF VENICE(1) D: Duke S: Shylock B: Bassanio A: Antonio P: Portia D: Shylock, the world thinks -- and I think so too -- that you are playing a cruel game, but we all believe that you will give it up in the end. Have mercy on Antonio, Shy

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 人教高中英语高二

4 简单介绍 3句英文任你选 I'm here to meet you. 我是来这儿接你的。 May I introduce my colleague Sun Fang? Miss Sun is our sales manager. 请让我为您介绍我的同事孙芳,她是我们公司的销售经理。 I don't think yo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Dany heard logs spit and crack. The fires swept over Mirri Maz Duur. Her song grew louder, shriller... 丹妮听见柴薪爆裂,烈焰淹没了弥丽马兹笃尔,她的歌声变得更嘹亮、更尖锐 then she gasped, again and again, and her so

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

青春摇滚:她真可爱 Scouting for Girls - She's So Lovely Artist:Scouting for Girls Song:She's So Lovely I love the way she fills her clothes she looks just like them girls in Vogue I love the way she plays it cool I think that she is beautifu

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

这首歌很有名,但是我刚刚听到,觉得歌词和旋律都很精彩,是《难以忽视的真想》主题曲太棒了~~~在此献给大家,希望大家喜欢 :) I NEED TO MOVE-melissa etheridge have i been sleeping? i've been so still afraid of crumbling have i been careless? dismissing a

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A THE MERCHANT OF VENICE ( 1 ) D:Duke S:Shylock B:Bassanio A:Antonio P:Portia D:Shylock,the world thinks and I think so too that you are playing a cruel game,but we all believe that you will give it up in the end.Have mercy on Anton

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第二册

THE MERCHANT OF VENICE ( 2 ) (Shylock advances towards Antonio and prepares to use his knife.) P:Wait! There is something else.Antonio has promised to give you a pound of his flesh.But he has not promised to give you any of his blood. If you le

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第二册

There comes the princess on a ride Her haughtiness, so cold and bright A pleading voice calls from the side To giant's daughter no delight (Bridge:) Her time will come Her final doomsday (Chorus:) There's a shadow in her eyes A token of her wicked wa

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Tracey Thorn是怎样从一个艳唇摩登女郎变身成为现在这副臃懒安适的样子的?两幅如油画般深刻抽象的画面终于混杂了视觉,从Everything But The Girl时期的娇艳颓废到如今只身的温暖回归,Tracey T

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

[00:00]J:That's Governor Pappy O'Daniel. [00:02]Wish you appreciate it if you ate his farina and voted him a second term. [00:06]Ain't you gonna press the flesh, Pappy? [00:07]Pl:You don't tell me how to court the electorate. [00:10]We're mass co

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英美人天天都在说的4000句:跟着影视学最真实的口语

There was an old woman who lived all by herself, and she was very lonely. Sitting in the kitchen one night, she said,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

LESSON 19 The camel 第十九课 骆驼 In some parts of the world there are great tracts of country called deserts. 在世界一些地方,国家有大片土地称之为沙漠。 In these deserts there are no houses, no pleasant streams, and no tre

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

One moment he was there and the next he was fading, his flesh colorless, less substantial than the wind. 前一刻他还有血肉,紧接着便开始消逝,肌肉失去颜色,比风儿还要无形。 The last dragon, he whispered, thin as a wisp

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Waiting for your call I'm sick call I'm angry call I'm desperate for your voice I'm listening to the song we used to sing In the car do you remember Butterfly Early Summer It's playing on repeat Just like when we would meet Like when we would meet 'C

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

迷你对话1 A: I am so glad I can meet you at the registry office. 在报名处能见到你,真是太高兴了。 B: Me too. I have mastered the manner of greeting each other in China. You Chinese are used to press the fresh when meet, right? 见到

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Spare me your but's, boy, Lord Mormont interrupted. 小子,少跟我可是。莫尔蒙司令打断他。 I would not be sitting here were it not for you and that beast of yours. 若不是你和你那头狼,我现在就不会坐在这里了。 You

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》