For I know that my Redeemer lives, and that at the last he will stand up on the earth; and after my skin has been thus destroyed, then in my flesh I shall see God. 我知道我的救赎主活着,末了必站在地上。我这皮肉灭绝之后,我必

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.02

MUSICsound/unit10_newwords_b.mp3/MUSIC TITLENew Words/TITLE ||1dot |n. |[C] a small round mark |点;小圆点 ||||Join the dots up to complete the drawing. |把小圆点连接起来,完成这幅画。 ||||Her skirt was blue with white dots. |她的

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语读写教程词汇 第二册

Visitors to the Museum of Natural Science in Houston revel in the sight and smell of the corpse flower (Amorphophallus Titanum) Over the past few weeks, thousands of people flocked to the Museum of Natural Science in Houston, to see - and smell - a r

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

特别声明: 该节目中的迷你对话精选自口语书籍,其余讲解部分为可可原创,未经可可许可请勿转载。 迷你对话: A:Ouch, its unbearable. 哎呦,痛得受不了。 B:Please keep calm. I know the pain isnt what

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

[00:00:03] The stepmother was very wicked. 那个继母坏透了。 [00:02:48] She could not stand a happy smile on the boy's face. 她看那孩子笑一笑都难受。 [00:06:51] And? 那怎么样呢? [00:07:39] And she did her best to pull out th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

升职 Promotion 提升 promotion A: This marketing research is conducted very well.Who did it? B: Fang Lin,a young girl.She's just got the promotion. 老板很器重他。 The boss thinks highly of him. A: The boss will promote Robert as manager. B:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

French archaeologist Alain Zivie is about to make an exciting discovery. Zivie's team has found tombs belonging to Egypt's rich and famous and they've just uncovered another one. There was sound and with I had a small lamp with me and I saw the, the

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

Stop that! the woman said. Bran heard the sudden slap of flesh on flesh, then the mans laughter. 少说这种话!女人斥道。布兰听到突如其来的皮肉拍打,接着又听见男人的笑声。 Bran pulled himself up, climbed over the gar

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Akwaeke Emezi's debut novel is a lyrical, nonlinear story of a woman named Ada born in Nigeria with, as she puts it, one foot on the other side. Several selves exist inside of Ada. They identify themselves as we. When Ada comes to

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

You are living with alien-like creatures. They breed through their skeletons. They can even taste with their feet. And now they are invading your home. Blood suckers and flesh eaters, they want your body, or the very least your skin.Welcome to 24 hou

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2013年

They dive in, feet first, tasting food with sensors on their feet. Once they've selected a mouthful, they'd salivate over it, eat it, then regurgitate it to break down any chance. They then suck up the foul soup they've made with their spongy mouth p

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2013年

Most people don't expect the house cool from these beetles, but we should be thankful for their services. They can smell dead flesh from a staggering three kilometers away. When they find the corpse, they dress it first, coating it * and oral fluids

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2013年

By Jim Randle Irbil, Iraq 03 October 2006 Violence continued in Baghdad one day after Iraq's Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki announced a new plan intended to stem sectarian strife. Nouri al-Maliki Iraqi political leaders met Tuesday trying to flesh o

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十月)

迷你对话: A: Mrs. Smith, you are always worried about your children. 史密斯太太,你总是牵挂着孩子。 B: They are my own flesh and blood. Its hard for me to see them suffering. 他们都是我的骨肉,我不忍看到他们受苦。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

It's dead, she said aloud. It's just a skull, it can't hurt me. 它死了。她朗声道,只是颗骷髅头,伤不了我的。 Yet somehow the monster seemed to know she was there. 但不知怎的,那怪兽似乎知道她在这儿。 She could

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》