Tigers eat flesh of other animals in the forest. Generally tigers do not kill tigers. They like only the flesh of other animals. A tiger has to be very quick in catching other animals. But an old tiger or a wounded tiger can not run fast. At such tim

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

2Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array. 2By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. 3And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

2. 同汉语的位置不相同的短语 back and forth 前后 bed and breakfast 食宿 cap and gown(coat) 衣帽 fire and water 水火 flesh and blood 骨肉 heat and cold 冷热 heavy and light 轻重

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

There once lived a lion, the king of the forest. He was always accompanied by a jackal and a crow. They followed him every where and lived on the remains of his food. In a village close to the forest there lived a woodcutter. Everyday, he would go in

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

随着春节的来临,人们迎来了盼望已久的假期,已经开始了或者正在筹划着各式各样的狂欢,丰富多彩的嘉年华会,今天我们就让一起来讨论一下嘉年华(Carnival)的起源。 嘉年华(Carnival)源于《

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

I wanted to place my fingers against it. Ive always liked flesh the colour of rivers and rocks or like the brown eye of a Susan, do you know what that flower is? I am so tired, Kip, I want to sleep. I want to sleep under this tree, put my eye against

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

又到了吃得多、动得少,容易长肉肉(flesh)的秋冬季节,今天咱们就来聊聊有关flesh的习语。 1. gain/put on flesh 发胖,长肉 例句:I've put on a lot of flesh recently. 我最近胖了不少。 2. lose flesh 消瘦

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Life is a flower of which love is the honey. There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. Whoever lives true life, will love true love. What's love? Two souls and one flesh; friendship?

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

(9)in a word一句话,简而言之 I have no time to tell you the whole story, in a word, they become hostile to each other。我没时间把全部经过告诉你,一句话,他们相互成了仇

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

第三法、时事“乱炖”用英语 “没话找话”一定要让美眉感觉不出没话找话,呵呵,周奔驰对此深有心得,这是他在英语角遭遇无数白眼之后的心得体会

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Your Call - Secondhand Serenade Waiting for your call I'm sick call I'm angry call I'm desperate for your voice I'm listening to the song we used to sing In the car do you remember Butterfly Early Summer It's playing on repeat Just like when we would

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Now beware the streets tonite Lay low till the sunrise The undead casanovas hunt for love (You may) Lock the doors, drop the blinds Keep quiet and stay inside But nothing helps when push comes to shove Bequeth thy loving - My body's cold I take you i

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

英文歌词: Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry call I'm desperate for your voice I'm listening to the song we used to sing In the car, do you remember Butterfly, Early Summer It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet I was bor

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The dog has bright and knowing eyes, but he cannot see at night so well as the cat can. The pupil, or little black space in the middle of each eye, is never so large as that of the cat. Pussy chases the mice by night, but the dog hunts only in the da

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

Richard and I sat on my porch, looking out over the dunes to the Gulf. The smoke from his cigar drifted mellowly in the air, keeping the mosquitoes at a safe distance. The water was a cool aqua, the sky a deeper, truer blue. It was a pleasant combina

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

I sit and wait Does an angel contemplate my fate And do they know The places where we go When we're grey and old 'cos I have been told That salvation lets their wings unfold So when I'm lying in my bed Thoughts running through my head And I feel that

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Im floating sounds Hear me, Im broken Push me down or lower I see my sad way so open Nightmares seem to know me Better still your blood still flowing Warm flesh cant feel me I know madness you thought unreal And the madness grows me My god is liar, S

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Memories, sharp as daggers Pierce into the flesh of today Suicide of love took away all that matters And buried the remains in an unmarked grave in your heart With the venomous kiss you gave me I'm killing loneliness (Killing loneliness) With the war

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Demon man with your hell on my neck Preachin' to me I'm not worthy of amnesty You're no testimony to my final fate Unlike you I'm not drunk on my reverie I will build a kingdom from my remnants I will build a kingdom from my remnants I'm nobody's lef

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

神探夏洛克第一季第一集_16 我们在哪? Where are we? 你熟悉伦敦的大街小巷 你知道这是哪 You know every street in London. You know exactly where we are. 罗兰克尔专科学校 Roland-Kerr Further Education College. 为什么

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第一季