03 警惕杀虫剂的危害 DATE=2-20-01 TITLE=AGRICULTURE REPORT - (1)Pesticide Warning BYLINE=George Grow (Start at 1'00

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

Broadcast: Jan 6, 2003 By Jill Moss This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Vaccines are special medicines to prevent diseases. They are usually given to children by injection. They have p

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-健康资讯

Self-introduction Hi, everybody. I just want to make a brief introduction. I dont know how many of you know me. Ill be taking over the marketing division when John Jacobs retires. Ive just come over from American Vendors, Inc, where I was the Directo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

[00:04.83]Last month, delegates from more than one-hundred nations approved the first international treaty [00:12.54]about trade in products made by processes of genetic engineering. [00:18.00]Genetic engineering involves changing the genes of living

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 美国英语听力80篇

模仿文本: And of course Iran isn't the only country experiencing inflation at the moment. Many developing economies, including the two giants India and China, have seen significant increases in inflation in recent years. In the developed world,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

30. Some attributed virtually every important cultural achievement to the inventions of a few, especially gifted peoples that, according to diffusionists, then spread to other cultures. 【分析】复合句。句子主干包含 attribute...to...结构

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

核心句型: I quit because I don't want to be stuck in a rut. 我不想原地踏步,所以才辞职了。 be stuck in a rut 直译过来就是:被卡在一个凹槽里,rut本身指车轮驶过留下的印痕,引申指从过去延续下来的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

I wonder who will be your strongest rival. 我想知道你们最大的竞争对手是谁。 I wonder who will be your strongest rival. 我想知道你们最大的竞争对手是谁? That would be ZZ Company. ZZ公司。 Who are your potential compe

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Michelle: Hello, you've reached the marketing department. How can I help? Male: Yes can I speak to Rosalind Wilson, please? Michelle: Whos calling please ? Male: Its Richard Davies here Michelle: Certainly. Please hold and Ill put you through . Male

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

NASA Satellites Help Protect Developing Nations Satellite technology is the newest tool for helping developing countries deal with climate change and natural disasters. Satellites can measure conditions on the ground and share the data with communiti

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Alex, do you like to drive? 阿莱克斯,你喜欢开车吗? Sure. But I don't like to sit in traffic! 当然。但是我不喜欢堵在路上。 When I'm tired, I avoid driving. 当我比较疲惫的时候,我会避免开车。 I know. It is n

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

You know why they call him The Count? 你知道为什么他被称作伯爵吗 When he was developing this drug,he experimented on the homeless. 他研发毒品时,拿流浪汉做实验 Prostitutes,runaways. 妓女,流亡者 The police would find

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - How Do Vaccines Reach the Developing World?By Jill Moss Broadcast: Monday, March 06, 2006 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Development Report. Guatamalan baby infected

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(三)月

NEW DELHI, March 29 (Xinhua) -- Leaders of the five-nation BRICS bloc have reached important consensus in a just-concluded summit here, the Chinese delegation said Thursday. The summit is a success as it has again showcased the cooperative partnershi

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Leaders from some of the world's largest developing economies -- Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa, the so-called BRICS -- called Thursday for a more representative international financial structure. Wrapping up a summit Thursday in New

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

At the COP21 Climate Change Summit in Paris, finance is one of the most difficult topics facing ministers here. There is a growing concern that without a working agreement on finance, the most vulnerable countries will be hit the hardest by the effec

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Welcome back to English at Work. 欢迎回到《职场英语》。 It's the big day of the International Plastics Conference and a good opportunity for the staff at Tip Top Trading to promote its business. 这是国际塑料会议的大日子,也是

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

本期内容: Burberry-bestknownforitstrenchcoatsanddistinctivecheckpattern-hasbeenrevampingitsproductlineandonlinestore,aswellascuttingcosts.Inaddition,itsaidearlierthisyearthatitwasgoingtostopdevelopingitsfragranceandbeautyproductsin-houseandfran

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

As more and more children under the age of 5 are declared overweight and obese, institutions are popping up all over China with the goal of helping people to lose weight. 随着越来越多5岁以下儿童成为超重和肥胖儿童,减肥机构正在

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

以色列公司获得世界水周工业水奖 STOCKHOLM, Sept. 3 (Xinhua) -- Netafim, the pioneer and world-leading provider of drip and micro-irrigation technology, received the 2013 Stockholm Industry Water Award. The awarding ceremony was made dur

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻