Lesson 53 New words and expressions: 1. mild Its mild, but its not always pleasant. We had a mild winter this year. She is a mild woman. 2. always She always has a smile on her face. You are always late for school. 3. north The weathers often cold in

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(536) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语词汇随身听手册1

A low pressure trough is triggering foundering showers in the inland parts of QLD and NT. A second trough is producing thunderstorms over parts of SA and showers over the south western Victoria. Pointing ahead to todays forecast for the state in QLD,

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2014年

Chinese authorities have unveiled a detailed agenda for the upcoming BRICS Summit, as well as the major topics to be discussed during the sessions, which start Sunday. This year's summit is expected to set the direction for the development of the blo

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

What's your hobby, please? 请问你的爱好是什么? Just now I'm quite interested in photography. 目前我对摄影十分感兴趣。 That's wonderful! 太棒了 ! But it's pretty difficult to take a really good picture. 但是,拍到真正好

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Laurel: Im sorry about saying that you should have been the one who died. That was wrong. Oliver: if I could trade places with her, I would. Laurel: about Sarah, theres something that Ive been afraid to ask, but I need to know. Oliver: okay. Laurel:

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

英语学习笔记: keep about 继续履行职责 keep abreast of 保持与。。并列的位置 keep after 表示紧紧追赶 keep aloof 避开,不参与 keep away from 远离 She is very ill, but she still keeps about. 她虽然病得很重,但仍

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Hello. From the CNN Center in Atlanta. I'm Naamua Delaney. It is Tuesday October 21st. And here are some of the headlines at NOW IN THE NEWS. Oil and gas prices are down and the dollar is higher against rival currencies, however, stocks have been sl

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(十)月

14 美国的和平志愿者团体 DATE=3-12-01 TITLE=THIS IS AMERICA #1055 - The Peace Corps BYLINE=Jill Moss VOICE ONE: The (1)Peace (2)Corps is an (3)agency of the United States government. It has i

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

72 约翰斯·霍普金斯疟疾协会 DATE=7-19-01 TITLE=SCIENCE REPORT - Johns Hopkins Malaria Institute BYLINE=Jill Moss (Start at 01'0

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

30 糖尿病治疗的新进展 DATE=5-31-01 TITLE=SCIENCE REPORT- Delaying Diabetes BYLINE=Nancy Steinbach (Start at 1'01

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 自然探索

DEVELOPMENT REPORT – April 15, 2002: Vitamin-Enriched Drinks By Jill Moss This is the VOA Special English Development Report. The Coca-Cola Company is developing a new healthy drink for people in de

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

Harvard researchers have noticed an unusual increase in the number of women with breast cancer in developing countries. So they have spearheaded an international drive to expand research and gather relevant statistics to begin to address the problem.

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - Iron Sprinkles Seen as a Way to Aid Children's Health in Developing Countries By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: Monday, June 06, 2005 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Developm

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

DOHA, Dec. 8 (Xinhua) -- The United Nations climate talks in Doha entered the final stage Saturday with drafts of the low- ambitious second period of Kyoto Protocol and weak commitment on climate finance after overnight negotiations on differences be

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

(1) A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. B: Is there much of a difference in price ? A: Yes,the economy model is about 30% less. B: We'll take that one . A:这产品我们有三种

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Hi there. Thanks for joining us again on As It Is. Im Kelly Jean Kelly. The fate of mankind will rest in the hands of one. Ooo. Dont start. Do you recognize that movie? Its Lara Croft: Tomb Raider. The star is Angelina Jolie. Jolie is famous for a lo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

A:What are our areas for growth?What sectors do you see the most potential in?If we are going to pull our sales numbers up and develop the brand,we got to work across the board. B:Its not just spreading out to new markets that we have to addres

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

下面是2014年英语四级作文范文:手机的利弊,希望考生了解四级范文的写作思路,增强自己的写作实力。 作文话题: Advantages and Disadvantages of Cell Phone?手机的利与弊手机的好处。 手机的弊端。

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Philanthropy is developing quickly in China. Fu Ying, spokeswoman for the annual session of the country's legislature said the charity law is aimed at protecting the rights of donors and the needy as well as punishing fraud. In terms of supervision,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

模仿文本: Well we were all excited about it. And certainly we've been hearing that this is quite extraordinary technology that's been deployed. Well, what does this all tell us about the Chinese space programme? Well I think it tells us a few t

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀