Experts predict a global epidemic of Alzheimer's disease as the world's population ages. Their focus is now on a fat hormone that may indicate who is more likely to get Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. By 2050, the number of people with Alzhei

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

Following an illustrious tradition of celebrity technology hires, which have included Lady GaGa and Alicia Keys, Ashton Kutcher is apparently now a product engineer for Lenovo, which times in well with the company's new tablet. Kutcher has shown a fa

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

一.每日练嘴单词 1.market Liyang is already developing crazy Chinese for the global market. 2.master Its very difficult to master a foreign language. 3.mobile Whats your mobile phone number. 4.famous New York is famous for its museums. 5.image

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

A recommendation letter A: Excuse me, Mr. Macmillan? B: Yes, Ms. Ross? What do you need? A: I was hoping you would write a letter of recommendation. I want to enter a Masters program in marketing. Its all on weekends and evenings. B: Good news! Ill b

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Marketing is a funny thing. Sometimes I like it, other times I hate it. There is definitely an art to marketing. Some of the advertising campaigns you see are the work of a genius. Someone has thought of a great idea, slogan and advertising campaign

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-M

VI. Further Listening and Speaking Task1: Early Marriage Script At the age of 12, Lisa has been married for three years to a young man she met just after finishing secondary school. He treated her well. She almost died during the birth of their first

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

本讲为 2006 年下半年新的教学内容,请对照教材,练习册,语法书听录音! doing doing being done having done having been done 动名词 Doing homework is students’ duty. Do

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(二)60讲

27 Andy Grove Interviewer: So how much now do you think of your success is marketing, and how much of it is technology? Andy Grove: You know, for a long time Ive thought about this and had to answer the question 1)internally a lot. And the best I ca

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 名人名篇

Broadcast: February 26, 2003 By Jerilyn Watson This is Bill White the VOA Special English Health Report. Most children who die of cancer are in developing nations. British researchers say only ten per

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-健康资讯

IN THE NEWS -April 27, 2002: World Bank This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Program IN THE NEWS. The World Bank is not a normal bank. It is not a place where individuals borrow money. The

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

今天我们要学的词是freeze。 Freeze, 是冻结的意思。英国首相布朗星期一宣布, Britain will freeze assets of Iran's largest bank to discourage the country from developing nuclear weapons, 为了阻止伊朗发展核武器,英国

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

There's been some news developing and I feel like we should discuss it. I'm no stranger to this device. I used it for an extended period of time and I came back to you with some video content. My findings, my feelings, and so on. 最近又出现了相关

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Idiom: Run amuck( go crazy ) Hit the book: Nearsightedness Myopia Prevalent Contact Clinical trial Progression Dose Ophthalmology Regress Lots of people seem to need glasses these days. That's because nearsightedness, or myopia, is becoming increas

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Only 40 percent of Nigerians have access to electricity and less than half of those people receive their power through meters that measure how much electricity they use. In Abuja, the capital, stealing and overcharging for electricity usage are commo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

US Senate Passes Resolution Against Iran's Nuclear Program The U.S. Senate has overwhelmingly approved a resolution that reaffirms U.S. efforts to stop Iran from developing a nuclear weapon. The senators on Saturday voted 90-to-1 in favor of the non-

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

作文题目: 论教育的重要性 参考范文: Importance of Education China, as a developing country, is determined to catch up with and even surpass the developed ones. I think that one of the best possible ways to do so is to give first pri

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Developing Asian economies will continue to grow strongly this year but will face the risk of surging prices, says the Asian Development Banks annual economic outlook released Wednesday. The bank lauded Chinas recent interest rate hike as an appropri

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In many towns in England, the main shopping street is called High Street. We often use the expression high street to mean the main shopping street of any town or suburb, no matter what its real name is. Or we talk about the high street to mean shoppi

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Voice 1 Hello, Im Ruby Jones. Voice 2 And Im Rachel Hobson. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Some people are wal

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Before I forget,I printed up more of our cupcake business cards. So we can hand them out tomorrow at the Williamsburg crafts fair. Ooh, can't wait. Me and you handing out free cupcakes... ...stuck in between hipsters selling crocheted iPad sleeves...

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音