Education in China Education in china today has been developing rapidly. In many provinces, it is compulsory and free. Most children start school at the age of six. They attend five years of elementary school and six years of high school. After gradu

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级听力短文

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen: My topic today is The Internet Will Become More Popular. The Internet, which was unfamiliar to human beings is totally accepted by most of people. Especially these days, it has been developing faster and faster,

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

how something is shaping up 工作的进展情况(非正式用语) 英文释义 (INFORMAL) How something is developing, growing,or progressing towards completion. 例句 My boss wants to know how my new project is shaping up, so in my meeting wit

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

[00:00.00]Pandas are in danger.大熊猫正处于危险中。 [00:02.49]There are only about 1600 pandas in the wild today.现在只有大约1,600只大熊猫生活在野外。 [00:07.92]Zoos and research centres are looking after about 340 pandas.大

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语八年级上(2013版)

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Imagine a world without manufacturers. Or at least not as we now think of them. Instead, we as individuals control the technology to design and make most anything we want. That world exists now in t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(一)月

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. Twenty-five percent of all smokers are in China The World Health Organization is urging countries to follow six policies to prevent millions of tobacco-related deaths. The six policies are known as MPOW

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(二)月

巴黎峰会希望确定全球减排机制 It's known as the roof of the world, four thousand seven hundred meters above sea level lies the Tibetan Plateau. Its glaciers are the source of many of Asias most important rivers. 海拔7400米的青藏高原

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(736) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

Unit 29 Developing film(1) 第29课 冲洗底片(1) S: Welcome to Flash Foto. What can I do for you, ma'am? 店员:欢迎光临闪光摄影。小姐,我能为你服务吗? C: I'd like to have this roll of film developed. 顾客:我想洗这卷底

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

Would you like to see the menu? 要看看菜单吗? Oh yes please. 好的,谢谢。 I was asking the lady actually. 我其实是在问这位女士。 Oh, right. 好吧。 Hello again. 你们好。 Anna and Tom are finally on their dinner date at

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

I did notice the news about those parts of London becoming ghost quarters, 我注意到了那些关于伦敦市区空洞化的新闻, where the global super-rich turn fishy money into empty apartments 在那儿,世界级富豪把现钱变为空洞公

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

今天我们要学的词是marketing。 Marketing, 市场营销。 He has a knack for marketing, 他很擅长做市场营销的工作。在美国, The food industry spends $1.6 billion on marketing that targets kids, 食品工业每年花费16亿美元

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

BEIJING, Oct. 28 (Xinhuanet) -- Taking aspirin everyday may lower the risk of developing colon cancer for people with the cancer-causing genes, researchers found. The finding was published on Friday in the British medical journal Lancet. The research

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(311) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, June 7 (Xinhua) -- Disputes regarding the quality of Beijing's air have sparked criticism against the Chinese government for allegedly dismissing its responsibility to provide a better environment. The U.S. embassy in China releases hourly a

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

不应有的幽默

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang met with Bill Gates in downtown Beijing on Thursday. 中国国务院总理李克强于周四在北京市中心会见比尔盖茨。 Li said China is ready to work with other countries to cope with climate change and develop

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China is developing a new generation of reusable manned spacecraft that can operate in both low-earth orbit and manned moon landing missions, Zhang Bainan, chief designer of manned spacecraft at China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, rev

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Nov. 7 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Hu Jintao will meet with his U.S. counterpart, Barack Obama, at the 19th Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Informal Leadership Meeting, said China's Assistant Foreign Minister, Wu Hailong, on Monda

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Internet is linking entrepreneurs in the developing world with investors in industrial nations through sites that broker small people-to-people loans. These so-called microloans go to family-owned businesses in Africa, Asia and other areas. A $2

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

金融英语考试之金融阅读辅导之金融市场 The financial markets in China are still in their infancy, with many areas that do not have the legal framework required to begin operations. A financial market is a market created for the exch

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语