Everyday Grammar: The 'Should' vs. 'Shall' Debate For VOA Learning English, this is Everyday Grammar. Last week in Paris, leaders from 195 countries reached a major global climate agreement. In the final hours of meetings, one little word made the di

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Architecture looks at the man-made living environment.Every great culture in the past had its own ideas of beauty expressed in art and architecture.When you look around at buildings, streets,squares and parks.you will find them designed,pla

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 高二上听力与朗读

A: Good morning, I am here for my interview. B: Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Mr. Gotcha. Have any trouble finding the place? A: No problem. B: So why don't you tell me why you are interested in changing positions? A: Unfortunately, our company is shu

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 雇佣-Employment

This is the VOA Special English Technology Report, formerly called the Development Report. Before we changed the name, we went on our Facebook page and asked for story ideas. Some of you suggested that we talk about ICT, information and communication

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十)月

AS IT IS 2014-07-26 AIDS Researcher Killed in Malaysia Airlines Crash 艾滋病研究专家在马航事故中丧生 Several medical researchers were on the Malaysia Airlines plane shot down July 17 in eastern Ukraine. The researchers were traveling t

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(七)月

AS IT IS 2014-06-28 DIY Microscope Costs Only One Dollar 自制显微镜只需一美元 From VOA Learning English, this is As It Is. Today we hear about a recent development in microscope technology. Now, you might think this will be about a costly a

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(六)月

The results are based on a survey of top marketing managers. 该结果是基于一项对顶级营销管理者的调查。 The results are based on a survey of top marketing managers. 该结果是基于一项对顶级营销管理者的调查。 We can

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

The International Monetary Fund has cut its world growth forecast for 2013 as the euro zone recession continues to drag. CRI's Zhang Shuangfeng has more. The IMF has released its newest assessment of the global economy, World Economic Outlook. In the

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

World Telecommunication Day (WTD) celebrates the advances we have made in how we communicate with each other. It is on May 17 each year because that is the day in 1865 when the International Telegraph Union (ITU) started. The ITU manages how the worl

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

News Report A Wearable Translator Script The inability to communicate in a foreign language is a problem that many international travelers face. But now, a Minnesota company is developing a system that would make this a problem of the past. Minneapol

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Next week, I will travel to Europe to attend the G8 summit. At this meeting, the leaders of industrialized nations will discuss ways we can work together to advance trade, fight disease, promote development that works, i

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

核心句型: You sold me on your idea. 你的想法说服了我。 You sold me on your idea 直译过来就是:你成功地把你的想法推销给了我,这个短语的正确意思是:你的想法说服了我。因此,当美国人说You s

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

This is the second in a 2-part Business English Pod series on presenting a SWOT analysis. A SWOT analysis is a tool that helps companies understand their strengths and weaknesses, while keeping in mind the opportunities and threats they face. In this

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语演讲课

2 职位说明 3句英文任你选 We are looking for a secretary in the Marketing Department. 现在我们需要招一名市场部的秘书。 Unfortunately , we've already filled that position. 非常遗憾,那个职位我们已经有人了。 Al

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

> 59 公路与农作物抢夺地盘 DATE=8-27-01 TITLE=DEVELOPMENT REPORT - Cars and Crops BYLINE=Jill Moss (Start at 1’01” )This is Bill White with the VOA Special English Development Report.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 自然探索

ENVIRONMENT REPORT – October 18, 2002: Solar House Competition By Cynthia Kirk This is the VOA Special English ENVIRONMENT REPORT. Experts say in the near future, many houses in the United States wi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

DEVELOPMENT REPORT – March 4, 2002: Gates Foundation By Jill Moss This is the VOA Special English Development Report. The richest man in the world is an American, Bill Gates. He started Microsoft, t

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

Tourism Tourism is developing very rapidly in China, especially after the open policy is carried out. Every year, a large number of foreigners crowed into China to see this mysterious land with a splendent culture and civilization of over 5000 years.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. Last week's meeting in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, was the third Group of 20 summit in less than a year. Leaders of the major developed and developing economies discussed ways to fix the world financia

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十)月