4. I hate to disagree with you, but... Man: I hate to disagree with you, but I think Shenzhen is cleaner than Beijing. Woman: You obviously haven't been to Beijing lately. Man: I hate to disagree with you, but English is not that easy to learn. Woman

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

[00:05.28]Watch the door. 守着门 [00:06.24]Please, Brooks. 老布 [00:09.64]-Calm the fuck down. -Stay back! -你他妈的别冲动嘛 -混帐 退后 [00:12.60]-Stay back, goddamn it! -What's going on? -混蛋 退后! -怎么了? [00:14.92]One sec

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-肖申克的救赎

This is a historic day. Psychologically speaking, this is an important day, especially for the rebels who Gadhafi said would never be able to break his spirit, would never be able to take the city that they have taken, Bab al Aziziya, Gadhafi's compo

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(八)月

YC: Umm, 今天我们这里怎么来了一只chicken? PW: I'm not a chicken, Yang Chen. I'm a rooster. YC: Okay, so you are a rooster. 那你今天为什么装扮成一只公鸡呢? PW: I've been asked to be the mascot at my friend's baseball gam

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

Uint3 II. Basic Listening Practice 1.Script M: Amy, sit down, we need to talk. Your mother and I are going to separate. W: What! Are you crazy? You cant do that! What will my friends say? I just want to have a normal family. Q: What is the girl sayin

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

The science is clear, the science is clear. 科学是明确的,科学是明确的。 Nine out of the 10 hottest years ever came in the last decade. 在过去十年里产生了九个最热的年份。 Now I'm not a scientist, but I do know how to co

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

OK, one more thing, if I can even get more bizarre. 另外还有一件事是更难以想象的 Since virtually all the mass of an atom is in the nucleus 既然事实是原子的全部质量集中在原子核, now, there is some amount of mass in th

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Nobody likes war and Joseph Heller is no exception. In 1961 he published an antiwar novel entitled Catch-22. The book is about a soldier who hated war and didn't want to do military service. To preven

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

英文歌曲欣赏-the day you went away—在线英语听力室

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲Flash

歌曲 : Now You're Gone 艺人 :Basshunter 音乐星级 : ★★★★★ 所属专辑 :Now You're Gone 发行年代 :2008 风格 :Dance 相关介绍 :瑞典歌手Basshunter,原名Jonas Altberg,1984年出生与瑞典的哈尔姆斯塔德。Basshunter 因Boten Anna这首为电子竞技游戏而作

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

一. 每日练嘴单词 1.zip拉链 2.crazy 疯狂的 You have to be crazy if you want to be success. Im crazy about American movies. 3.apologize 道歉 I sincerely apologize for my rudeness. 4.present 礼物 Whats your present now? He gave me this n

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

I know you're somewhere out there Somewhere far away I want you back I want you back. My neighbors think I'm crazy But they don't understand You're all I had You're all I had. At night when the stars light up my room I sit by myself, Talking to the m

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Hey! Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh [Spoken:] I think tonight's gonna be that night You're body is smooth as a baby, baby Your fire is cool to the touch You're damn near drivin' me crazy, crazy And Oo girl I love it so much Take you to the line, Keep you hangin' on Let

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

A planet has been discovered about 325 light-years away. But whats really interesting is that it shouldnt exist. The planet is called WASP-18b, because it was observed by a project called WASP, the Wide Area Search for Planets. It has 10 times the ma

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

21. Like Dislike 1. Dont you like meeting people? 2. Do you care for this color? 3. May I ask if youve found the feature films? 4. Im very keen on outdoor sports. 5. Theres nothing I enjoy more than attending a party. 6. I fancy that dress. 7. Im cr

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

Im a bit shy when I have to speak in English. Im a little worried about making mistakes. I also still lack confidence. Many of my friends dont worry about mistakes. They just talk and talk. They always get their message across, even if their grammar

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Language Points 1. Every time you shake your hips Baby, I go crazy 2. When you kiss me on my lips Baby, I go crazy 3. When you call me on the phone Your sexy talking turns me on 4. You make it tough just holding on 5. You got me going crazy 6. I see

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching serieshow do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天呢,我们要讲的是literally简直了。就是说我们在中文大家也经常

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

歌词: Wherever I go Whatever I do Stay by my side Cuz baby its always better with you In the middle of the pouring rain On a crowded subway train When Im just about to go insane You make it go away Monday morning in a traffic jam And Im going to

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Lollipop lollipop Oh lolli lolli lolli Lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli lollipop lollipop oh lolli loli lolli lollipop! Call my baby lollipop Tell you why His kiss is sweeter than an apple pie And when he does his shaky rockin' dance Man, I hav

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲