蕾哈娜全球第二主打单曲 Rude Boy Rude Boy是美国歌手蕾哈娜全球第二支主打单曲,美国第三支单曲,收录她在去年发行的第四张专辑《Rated R》中。Rihanna首次歌词最为大胆露骨的新单曲《粗野男孩

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:The Veronicas - Untouched Song:Untouched Artist:The Veronicas I go ooh, ooh. You go ah, ah / 我说,呜呜,你说,啊啊 La la la la, Ah la la la / 啦啦啦啦,啊啦啦啦 I can La la la la la la / 我可以,啦啦啦啦

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Caitlin Friedman and Kimberly Yorio offer advice on being a smart chick-in-charge in their new book: The Girl's Guide to Being a Boss Without Being a Bitch. Yes, we can say that on morning television

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

节奏布鲁斯:Jay Sean - Used To Love Her 相关介绍 :有亚洲血统的Jay Sean,11岁时曾组过一个名叫Compulsive DisorderHip Hop二人组, 虽然变现中规中矩,但还是产生了自己第一首得意之作'One Minute,' 这首歌通过

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(354) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

you sang to me i just wanted you to comfort me 我只是想你来安慰我 when I called you late last night you see 当我昨晚那么晚还打电话给你,你知道 i was fallin' into love 我已陷入爱情 oh yes, i was crashing into love 对 我

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Mandy Moore《I Wanna Be With You》 I try but I can't seem to get myself To think of anything but you Your breath on my face Your warm gentle kiss, I taste the truth I taste the truth We know what I came here for So I won`t ask for more I wanna be w

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Rihanna再度牵手Justin Timberlake(Hole In My Head) Artist:Rihanna Song:Hole In My Head [00:06.66]You got a hole in your head [00:09.79]You got a hole in your head girl [00:13.10]You got a hole in your head [00:16.19]You got a h

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The Script是一只三人摇滚乐队,来自爱尔兰,那个产生了U2、The Cranberries这样经典摇滚乐队的国度,如今将新的期望寄予The Script。 这只新单曲本周位于英国单曲榜第五位,成绩不错! For The Fi

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Probably! I personally can???t imagine having to sit still for long periods of time. Of course, I slack off just like anyone else every now and then. For the most part, I really make an effort to get exercise every day. In fact, I wish I could do mor

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How to Survive in this Crazy World Life is full of pressure. Worries about your health, terrorist threats on the news, financial troubles, conflicts at work and family concerns. Without a center in your life, those pressures are likely to push you ar

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Christopher Cross - Arthur's Theme (The best you can do) Once in your life you find her Someone that turns your heart around And next thing you know you're closing down the town Wake up and it's still with you Even though you left her way across tow

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

You and me we made a vow 我们之间发誓 For better or for worse 不管是好是坏 I can't believe you let me down 我不敢相信你让我失望 But the proof is in the way it hurts 事实却证明这让我有多受伤 For months on end I've had

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

The Cab是一支来自拉斯维加斯的流行朋克乐队,组建于2004年。2008年4月29日,乐队推出了他们的第一张专辑《Whisper War》,专辑出售第一张曾在Billboard 200榜上排行108 。 It feels just like it was yester

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

I'm feeling like I can kill a man I'm feeling like I don't give a damn But I mean could you blame me Oh maybe I'm just going crazy I feel like I've seen everything I still don't believe in anything Is like my mind won't let me Oh right now I feel so

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Sometimes, I feel like The world's against me and it's out to get me Insecure and paranoid Am I over? Overreacting Do I see things? That aren't there I ask myself, am I moving too fast? Do I move too slow? I contradict myself every time I ask these q

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Oh oh oh Oh oh oh I can still se So clear to me A part of me died Would you do that if you could take back The tears that Ive cried When you said goodbye I had to ask why Was there something that I didnt say? Baby, can we start over? Im not ready to

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

1.Stop complaining!别发牢骚! 2.You make me sick!你真让我感到恶心! 3.What's wrong with you? 你怎么回事? 4.You shouldn't have done that!你真不应该那样做! 5.You're a jerk!你这个废物/混球! 6.Don

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Jobs and Clow agreed that Apple was one of the great brands of the world, 乔布斯和克劳一致认为苹果是世界上最伟大的品牌之一, probably in the top five based on emotional appeal, but they needed to remind folks what was distinc

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

The Day You Went Away (你离开的那一天) Song:The Day You Went Away Artist:M2M Style:Pop Well I wonder could it be When I was dreaming about you baby You were dreaming of me Call me crazy Call me blind To still be suffering is stupid after

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo You say you love me I say you're crazy We're nothing more than friends You're not my lover more like a brother I know you since we were like ten yeah Don't mess it up talking that sh*t Only gonna push me away that's it W

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅