讲解文本: be big fan of 是某人/某事物的狂热粉丝 I am a big fan of Wuyifan(kris). 我是吴亦凡的狂热粉丝。 be crazy about 着迷于,狂热爱好 Jack is crazy about video games. Jack特别喜欢玩电子游戏。 be into so

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

文本: Max: Damn, ___(1)___. Chloe: You saved me again. Crazy. Now we're totally bonded for life! Max: You okay? Chloe: I got splinters in my ass and leg, so I wish there was a less violent way for you to save me... And now the trains can't get to

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

My name is Minnie Goetze. I'm _______1__________e because my life has gone really crazy of late. I had sex today. I'm so happy! If you're listening to this without my permission, please stop now, just, stop. I'm gonna kill you! This makes me official

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

So we didn't get a regular weeding cake. We decided on something that was special for us instead. I love you, Honeybee. So __________1________. Do you like it? Here's what I see. The woods. A lake. No one around! Bea? This isn't funny. Bea? Please! B

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Dad? __________1_______. It's really good to see you. Sorry about your boyfriend. This was your mother's room. You will have to stay in here. The other bedroom is upstairs. Hello, Jessabelle. If you're watching this, it means I'm gone. I want to give

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

You don't go to the movies, do you? I don't, __________1________. Is there a reason why you're asking me this? You know, maybe, if you had recommendation? Anthony Clair, 3650, Rashburn road. Hello. Good afternoon. Hey. Hum, I'm calling to speak to...

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Lana Del Rey,美国女歌手、唱作人。这首歌发表于2013年4月23日,是电影《了不起的盖茨比》中的插曲。 Young and Beautiful Lana Del Rey I've seen the world Done it all, had my cake now Diamonds, brilliant, and Bel-Air n

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

It looks like he's going ballistic. John: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English. Im John. Helen: 大家好,我是 Helen. John: Today, we're going to look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Helen: 地道英语

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Crufts winner 2006. Picture courtesy of the Kennel Club of Great Britain Fireworks, music and theatre have been some of the ways in which the Chinese community in Britain has been celebrating the start of the Year of the Dog it has been quite a part

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Victoria Beckham opens up about 'crazy moments of self-doubt' and struggles of motherhood in rare and candid Skype Qamp;A. Victoria Beckham在一次珍贵的、真诚的Skype粉丝问答中敞开心扉回应疯狂的自我怀疑时刻的问题和做母

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

[Verse 1] What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawin' me in and you kickin' me out You got my head spinnin', no kiddin' I can't pin you down What's goin' on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical mystery ride And I'm so dizzy, don't know w

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Good news for all of our viewers.Jack Cafriti is back from his vacation this year with Cafriti--. Jack , we missed you. Well you are very kind, good to be back, Crallf, thank you. Put down that iphone or blackberry look up from your computer screen o

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(七)月

whacked out : 精神失常,非常疯狂的意思。 英文释义: completely insane very very crazy . 例句: That girl is whacked out. 那女孩一定是疯掉了。 Don't get whacked out =Don't be crazy 别太神经质了,别太疯狂了,别

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

音乐咖啡厅:Nikki Webster - Strawberry Kisses Song:Strawberry Kisses Artist:Nikki Webster I've been missing wishing missing ya strawberry kisses I've been missing wishing missing ya strawberry kisses C'Mon I've been missing wishing missing ya

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

歌曲 : Let It Slide 艺人 :Joanna 音乐星级 : ★★★★★ 所属专辑 :This Crazy Life 发行年代 :2006 风格 :Rock 相关介绍 :全名Joanna Pacitti,1984年10月6日生于Philadelphia,Pennsylvania。Joanna很小的时候就在父亲的理发店为顾客唱歌,用挣得的小费去杂

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

牙缝美女Becky G夏日单曲《Shower》!活力十足的嬉戏画面令我们内心蠢蠢欲动,炎炎夏日只想来一场疯狂的泳池派对,挥洒热情直至夜幕降临,焰火一点就又是一场众人狂欢的Party!从白昼燃烧

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

《Dilemma》是美国歌手凯莉罗兰与Nelly搭档演唱的歌曲,收录于2003年发行的专辑《Simply Deep》中。《Dilemma》拿下了葛莱美最佳RB歌曲奖。 (Kelly) I, love you and I, need you Nelly I, love you, I do Need you No

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

That a single day goes by 一天过完了 show me what are you my mind 我也知道你在我心目中的分量了 and I know somebody kiden at mine 还有我心底藏着一个人 I'm so missing you 我非常想念你 and until coz some helepher shade

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I never wanna lose you 我从不想失去你 these are the words you said 你曾说过 i will never hurt you 我永远不会伤害你 but look what you`ve done instead 但看看你做了什么 you promised me forever 你想我承诺过永恒 but stil

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

N'sync - bye bye bye 专辑:No Strings Attached Bye Bye Bye I'm doing this tonight You 're probably gonna start a flght I know this can't be right I loved you endlessly When you weren't there for me So now it's time to leave and make it alone I know

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一