听歌学英语:中英结合版本的《童话》 don't know how long it's been a while since you told me your favorite story it's been all of my mind driving me crazy another reason that you're crying now I see the tears in your eyes they tell me yo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

The Fratellis乐队组建于2005年的英国苏格兰,是一支出色的独立摇滚(indie)乐队。该乐队成员是由主唱和吉他手Jon Fratelli(真实名字是John Lawler)、鼓手Mince Fratelli(真实名字是Gordon McRory)和低音吉他

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

音乐咖啡厅:Jennifer Hudson - If This Isn't Love 相关介绍:Jennifer Hudson(詹妮弗哈德森)这个被美国偶像一脚踢开的相貌平平的黑皮肤女孩子在得到奥斯卡的垂青之后就扬眉吐气了。我想说,如果《

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Study: Living In A City Might Make You Crazy Ever wondered why those apple-cheeked Himalayan villagers look so untroubled, even as most of your friends and family make weekly visits to the therapist? You might finally have your answer -- and it reall

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

打榜热歌 凄凄柔情:Jason Derulo - What If 今年Jason Derulo的名字一直出现在榜单上,作为新人,他的成绩相当不错。多首单曲打入英美榜单前十。这首What If也是出自今年3月他的首张专辑,目前排在

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Ferras,记得One More Chance里面那个温柔的男声吗?他的声音属于那种不经意间从街旁小店里飘出来,令人觉得清爽舒适的声音。 这首Rush出自他的首张专辑Aliens Rainbows.刚开始的旋律和吟唱,会迅

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

So glad I hung up the phone, My best friend called And told me not to go I'd just get my heart broke one more time I walked in and there you were, Looking better than I ever remembered Smiling that smile Like nothing ever happened, You were never not

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

This is so hard to hear talking,you have no idea. 戴这个有点听不清 你无法理解 Ok,and so what you wanna do is you wanna get on this Slender Slimmer. 所以你需要的东西就是 穿上这个叫Slender Slimmer的仪器 And this,Ellen,you

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Struggle just to breathe yeah Living in a concrete color floor oh Everything that you see here Is just a dirty little plastic crust for your soul Take a look at the clocks in the room Like they break each of your heart Where the lover goes And if you

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

YOU ASK IF I'll STOP LOVING YOU THAT'S SOMETHING THAT I'M NOT PREPARED TO DO NO I COULDN'T DO THAT I COULDN'T D0 THAT TO ME YOU ASK IF I'LL CHANGE WHAT I FEEL OH THAT'S SOMETHING I KNOW I COULD NEVER BE NO I COULDN'T DO THAT NO I COULDN'T DO THAT TO

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

she was 18, all about me, grew up good on the tennessee river and her daddy didn't like me much yeah that might have been part of the rush i was 21, just a son of a gun rollin' like a stone i was born to run but i never met a girl like that had me tu

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

What are you trying to say? 你说的是什么? All men have the stars, he answered, but they are not the same things for different people. 人们眼里的星星并不都一样。 For some, who are travelers, the stars are guides. 对旅行的人来说

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

006 Approval and Disapproval 1.Are you in favour of his opinion? 2.Is it ok now? 3.Do you approve of the new disign? 4.Good. It's the correct thing to do. 5.The idea is very good. 6.What an excellent idea. 7.I don't think that's very good. 8.That'

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

Sample transcript Harp: Did you watch the first one of this series, the Batman Begins? Maura: Nope, not even. Harp: Oh, that was a very good one. Maura: Oh really? Harp: Really good, its the only superhero that Ive ever liked. Maura: Well youll proba

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

洁 misses China!! 白洁很想中国啊! 我们今天一起来看看 OMG美语 在中国的节目!will.i.am来了!教大家一个非常口语的说法!crazy fresh 很棒,很新鲜,的感觉 1)This will.i.am song is crazy fresh! I just wa

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

Kevin Lyttle成长于圣文森特的一个岛上,西印度群岛地区的calypso音乐对于Kevin Lyttle产生了重要的影响,在他幼年的时候就经常在当地观看一些calypso歌手的表演。当Kevin Lyttle同时也对RB音乐和Mic

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

文本: Okay, my side work's done, and my tables are all caught up. So, tell me, did you give Peach the card? - No, I didn't. - Why? It was like my mouth wouldn't let me do it. That's crazy. What's so hard about going up to Peach and saying, good a

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Nigerian Chaos and the Afghan Premier League FRI 2 SEP 2016 Nigeria's Samson Siasia on winning an Olympic medal despite crazy preparations and no pay

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

I kissed your sweet lips I floated so high Your eyes looked at mine The world froze in time What is this feeling? I am on cloud nine Guess I'm still reeling From your body Next to mine It's a rush I can't explain Like you shot Something crazy Into my

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I'll tell you straight how I feel with no filter No touching up what you see there's no filter I can be cruel sometimes outta my mind Insecure and out the door Am who I am you won't have to wonder I can be hot to handle Dance around the house with no

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅