艾伦脱口秀第397期:美容小贴士
英语课
This is so hard to hear talking,you have no idea. 戴这个有点听不清 你无法理解
Ok,and so what you wanna do is you wanna get on this Slender Slimmer. 所以你需要的东西就是 穿上这个叫Slender Slimmer的仪器
And this,Ellen,you turn it on,oh dear.You turn it on,and then,you just, Ellen 你打开开关 打开开关 然后
What you are doing is you are working out your abs,you are like tightening 1, 你就在锻炼你的腹肌 肌肉全部收紧
and you are burning them and you are like,you know,I don't smoke,neither do you, 燃烧你的脂肪 你现在舒服到只想要 我不抽烟 你也不抽
But you know,you just sort of like doing all that 但是你可以随便做什么
and then Ellen,this is the fun part,you guys,Just get crazy with it. 还有一个好玩的部分 很搞笑哦
You can take it and you can firm your butt 2.So you put it on your butt,and you just do a little firming of the butt. 你可以把它固定在臀部上 放在臀部上 然后你就可以收紧臀部上的肌肉哦
That certainly looks fun,yeah.How does it feeling?Feel me,feel me,it really is good. 确实看起来很好玩 真的 感觉如何 用手感受下 真的不错
That looks like it feels good,all right.It does,really does. 看上去感觉不错哦 真的很不错
And then what's this?No,this is it,it has a carry case.You carry it around with you. 这又是什么 这是一个提包 你可以提着它走
Yeah,and you can carry it around,and you can be just like,oh,I'm walking away.Oh,I'm walking away. 你就这样提着这走 就像这样 我走了哦 我走了哦
Why would you need that,why would you need a carry case?where are you gonna go and put that on? 为什么你走要带着这个提包呢 你为什么会需要它呢 你戴上它后还想到哪去么
I do not know,Ellen,I don't know.A carry case. 我确实不知道 Ellen 我不知道 提包
Yeah,I feel I kinda need a cigarette right now,all right,all right,well. 我感觉现在想抽支烟了 好吧 好吧
Did you want one?it might make you feel better.Yeah,let's put it on Ellen,Let's make her feel better. 要试试吗 感觉会好很多 我来给你戴上 来让Ellen爽一下吧
There we go,Aren't you better now?For more tips from Kym,go to the kym Douglas.com. 戴好了 是不是舒服多了 想知道更多美容小贴士 登陆kym Douglas.com
God,that's really uh,It's vibrating.And this works out the stomach muscles?yes 天啦 这真的 它在振动 真的能锻炼腹部肌肉吗 能
Oh,you're working them out like crazy right now.You can see you are thinner already. 现在你就已经在疯狂的锻炼了 看 已经瘦多了
And you don't need it.We will be right back.Oh,my god. 你可以不用它了 马上回来 哦 我的天啊
上紧,固定,紧密
- Make sure the washer is firmly seated before tightening the pipe. 旋紧水管之前,检查一下洗衣机是否已牢牢地固定在底座上了。
- It needs tightening up a little. 它还需要再收紧些。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀