Take It Easy 演唱者:Eagles 英文歌词 tryin' to loosen my load I've got seven women on my mind, Four that wanna own me, Two that wanna stone me, One says she's a friend of mine Take It easy, take it easy Don't let the sound of your own wheels

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

加拿大魁北克乐队Simpla Plan的新单曲Jet Lag同时发行了英语、法语两个版本的,英语版是和英国女歌手Natasha Bedingfield合唱,法语版是和蒙特利尔歌手Marie-Mai合唱。当然我还是喜欢英语版滴.... J

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen I threw a wish in the well, 我丢了一个愿望到许愿池里 Don't ask me, I'll never tell 不要问我我永远也不会告诉你 I looked to you as it fell, 在掉落的时候我看见你了 and now you're in my

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Why do I keep fallin', keep installin' bullsh*t in my mind When waterproof mascara is the key to start those tell tale signs My make-up is my armour for the drama's that I always fight Attire is inspired is the utter (?) statement of my life . I just

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I know you're somewhere out there Somewhere far away I want you back I want you back. My neighbors think I'm crazy But they don't understand You're all I had You're all I had. At night when the stars light up my room I sit by myself, Talking to the m

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Oh~~~ Yeah Auhh I love you~~ Check this out From day one you and I've been friends Hangin' out havin' fun chillin' Now I know at times I got crazy silly ways and actin shady (huhh huhh check this out) You peep things in me that no one sees You ho

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

想要练习四六级口语?找不到方法?下面跟着小编一起用情景法练习四级口语,这些句型都是我们常用的,但是你真的会说吗?一起来看看吧! 我有话要对你说。 I want to talk to you. Can we talk?

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

想要练习四六级口语?找不到方法?下面跟着小编一起用情景法练习四级口语,这些句型都是我们常用的,但是你真的会说吗?一起来看看吧! 1. Its up toyou.(由你决定。) 2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

迪士尼小美女Selena Gomez全新专辑《Stars Dance》出炉,专辑前两首单曲已经给人以神专的期待,其中为S妞在美国公告牌单曲榜上创下了个人最好成绩。这是Selena目前为止最为私人化的一张专辑,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

There's something 'bout you I can't explain You give me love and take it away I see you like this game that we play-ay-ay-ay And yo this fighting sh*t is getting too old And you're gon' find yourself left out in the cold It's time to straighten up or

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

How do you know you're real? 你如何意识到自己的真实存在? It's an obvious question until you try to answer it, but let's take it seriously. 这是个显而易见的问题,但回答起来不容易,让我们严肃地讨论一下。 Ho

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

But it doesn't have to end there. 而这个过程可以实现永无止境。 This is really exciting. 这是令人非常激动的。 According to Herodotus, after 18 years the famine wasn't getting better,so the king decided they would play one final

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

After a month she says to me, 总之,一个月后,她对我说, Did this really happen? 那些事情真的发生了吗? And I said, Yes. And so she said, So, if I came out of the woods this is her brother and sisterIf I came out of the woods, A

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

A: Hey, nice to meet you. B: Its nice to meet you too. A: When exactly did you move into the house? B: I finished moving in this last weekend. A: I didnt realize that the house was bought. B: Yeah, I saw the house and just fell in love with it. A: It

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Two questions for you, Eddy. Where is Chris? And where is the money? I wanna be a cop. Try to do something with my life. You gotta be kidding me. So you're not taking the police test no more? I'm sorry, bro. Look, my friend, this ain't the NYPD. I ho

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

It was Sunday--not a day, but rather a gap between two other days. Behind, for all of them, lay sets and sequences, the long waits under the crane that swung the microphone, the hundred miles a day by automobiles to and fro across a county, the strug

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

The Weary Kind Ryan Bingham Your heart's on the loose You rolled them seven's with nothing lose And this ain't no place for the weary kind You called all your shots Shooting 8 ball at the corner truck stop Somehow this don't feel like home anymore An

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Yo! Grammar Girl here. I have grammar news about the word yo this week. Listen through to the end because YOU may be able to help a language researcher. The grammar news is that Dr. Elaine Stotko, from the School of Education at Johns Hopkins Univers

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

狂,疯狂的狂。一看到crazy你的脑海是不是也浮现出一个放荡不羁的狂人呢?殊不知crazy的意思可不止疯狂,它有三个有着细微差别的意思呢! Crazy第一解:strange=奇怪 有时候疯狂是说一个人离

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Going out tonight, changes into something red Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress Everything she ever had She's showing off Driving too fast, moon is breaking through her hair She said it was something that she won't forget Having no regrets i

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空