Oh~~~ Yeah Auhh I love you~~ Check this out From day one you and I've been friends Hangin' out havin' fun chillin' Now I know at times I got crazy silly ways and actin shady (huhh huhh check this out) You peep things in me that no one sees You ho

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Verse 1:] She say but still Nothing feel Like the thrill When she go with a man Say she need a lot more than what niggas got in they pants (oooh) Said that I could get the number But we'll never be more than friends Cause she just turned lesbian [Ho

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

You know, in the Middle Ages, in England, when you met a very poor person, that person would be described as an unfortunate 你知道,在中世纪的英国,当你遇见一个非常穷苦的人,你会认为他不走运, literally, somebody who

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

AA: This is Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble. This week on Wordmaster ... some military terms that have come into civilian slang. RS: Sanya Aina, a listener in Lagos, Nigeria, is writing a book about the plight of peacekeepers in Sierra Leone and is

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Trouble with computers A: The new computer software is driving me crazy! I really need a break! B: I know what you mean, Carol. Ive had nothing but trouble with it. They say its supposed to be easy! A: Thats what Ive heard. But as far as Im concerned

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

I mean sometimes like you know dads will come up to me with their daughters and be like lick my daughter,go ahead. 有的时候我会遇到父亲带着女儿来 对我说 舔我女儿啊 请吧 Or go ahead,lick him.I get that too. 请吧 舔他吧 我也

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

音乐咖啡厅:Waldo's People - World Empire 相关介绍:Waldos People是芬兰一个很有名的Eurodance组合。组合从1995年出道至今已推出4张大碟,在芬兰音乐界的地位无人可及。两位男女主唱Waldo - (原名Marko

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Teenage girl fans went crazy at Auckland airport when the boy band One Direction arrived. The girls screamed and held up posters which said things like We love you. One Direction is a group of five young men, aged 18, 19 and 20, from the UK. They wer

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

音乐咖啡厅:A-Teens - Halfway Around The World 相关介绍:这个四人流行组合由两男两女组成的青少年流行组合A-Teens,2001年他们推出了专辑《Teen Spirit》,还是一样那么好听!那个时候我还在上初中,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英文歌词 : Two o'clock and I wish that I was sleeping You're in my head like a song on the radio All I know is I gotta get next to you Yeah I gotta get next to you Sitting here turning minutes in the hours To find the nerve just to call you on the

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Dear Fabrizio, The day we met is the day I will never forget. Over and over I replay our chat and our first telephone conversation in my mind! You are so amazing you drive me crazy! You make me feel so happy and complete. If I hadn't met you. I know

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

形容词固定搭配大全

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Dear Fabrizio, The day we met is the day I will never forget. Over and over I replay our chat and our first telephone conversation in my mind! You are so amazing you drive me crazy! You make me feel so happy and complete. If I hadn't met you. I know

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

N'SyncBye Bye Bye I'm doing this tonight 我今晚一直摩拳擦掌 You're probably gonna start a fight 你可能要引起一场战争 I know this can't be right 我知道这可能不对 Hey baby come on 嘿 宝贝儿 来吧 I loved you endlessly 我曾

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:The Click Five - The Reason Why 相关介绍:来自美国波士顿由 Eric Dill(主唱、主奏吉他手)、Joe Guese(吉他手)、Ethan Mentzer(贝斯手)、Ben Romans(键盘手)与Joey Zehr(鼓手)五人所组成

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Because she got me going crazy, crazy I think I need to take a rope Tonight youll be my baby, baby I know she cant Do all the things that I want Now she going to get me in some trouble, trouble whineDo what you And Ill whip and Ill make my start Caus

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Boy walk in the spot, he's so fresh and He got what he needs for impressin' Just look at the way that he dressin' Ain't no question chicks like oh. Girl walk in the spot, she stop traffic She got everything, you can't pass it, So Jessica Alba fantast

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Walk through the city like stupid people do A million faces, but all I'm seeing is you I'm stopping strangers and telling them your name Convincin' haters, one day they'll feel the same We're common people, we're common people in love It's supernatur

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Well I'm an eight ball shooting double fisted drinking son of a gun I wear My jeans a little tight Just to watch the little boys come undone Im here for the beer and the ball busting band Gonna get a little crazy just because I can [Chorus] You know

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I find that David is a TV buff. 我发现大卫是个电视迷。 buff 爱好者;行家 a computer/wine buff 一个计算机爱好者;对葡萄酒很了解的人 John is a real film buff. 约翰是个真正的影迷。 A:I find that David is a TV

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语