Reiko: Ikebana, it's an art of flowers and it's quite different from Western style flower arrangement because in Ikebana's theory you can decorate one flower, only with one flower. Anili: Oh, really! Reiko: And it's, the flower arrangement in Japan i

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

07如何连音(一)sound linking 在口语中,词之间几乎没有停顿。 I'd like⌒another bowl⌒of rice, please. 前一词结尾为 辅音 + 后一词的打头元音 可把两音连起来。 如:like 和another / laikэ`nэ/

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小技巧

But I am old, thought Baucis to herself, and apt to be forgetful. I suppose I must have made a mistake. 但是我老了,柏西斯心里想,容易健忘了,我想我一定是搞错了。 What excellent milk! said Quicksilver, after drinking the

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

This weekend in Syria, more than 200 people have been killed in clashes with government troops. At the same time, Arab states, European nations and the US are condemning China and Russia for their vetoes of the UN Security Council resolution calling

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

Part One 听辨练习 A. 词辨音 Listen, circle the corresponding number if you hear????????? in the word. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. B. 短语辨音 Write down the words you hear on the tape, t

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Exercise 5-11 : Final L Practice Repeat the following lists. bull pull wool full Schultz tulle you'll ball hall hauled pall wall fall shawl tall vault yawl call bowel howl howled Powell foul towel vowel yowl cowl bell hell held pell well fell shell t

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

By the time I'm finished rinsing off my breakfast dishes, my coffee is ready and so I pour myself a cup. 等到我冲洗完了吃早餐时用的碟子后,咖啡就煮好了并且我会先倒出一杯。 Notice the use of that verb, pour. 注意倒这

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

Wetting Pants A nine-year-old kid was sitting at his desk when suddenly there is apuddle between his feet and front of his pants is wet. He thinkshis heart is going to stop because he cannot possibly image howthis has happened .Its never happened bef

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 我们都是有故事的人之生而为赢

歌词如下: Old King Cole was a merry old soul, And a merry old soul was he; He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl And he called for his fiddlers three. Every fiddler he had a fiddle, And a very fine fiddle had he; Oh theres none s

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

092 The Fox and The Stork The stork and the fox did not get along very well. The fox invited the stork over to his house first. The stork was looking forward to having a feast at fox's house. The fox served a large bowl of soup to the stork. Please h

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(192) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

026 The Teapot There was a teapot made of china, and she liked to boast about herself. She had one beautiful long mouth and a large grip on her front and rear, and she was particularly proud of them. But she hushed up about her ugly lid that was brok

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

Woody Guthrie:Singing About the Lives of 'Dust Bowl Refugees' Written by Shelley Gollust VOICE ONE: I'm Mary Tillotson. VOICE TWO: Woody Guthrie And I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program, PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Today, we begin a two-part s

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

William looked at his bowl of soup. It was chicken soup. There was white rice in the soup. William liked rice. There were pieces of chicken in the soup. William loved chicken. The pieces of chicken were white. They were small and square. They werent

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

新发布的2016考研英语大纲仍以考察学生的英语知识和技能为主,其中英语技能的考察中,很重要的一项就是写作能力的考察。而同学们在备考2016考研英语的过程中,常常不知道怎么准备写作,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

fart vi. 放屁 intestinal adj. 肠的 digestive adj. 消化的 obsessive-compulsive 强迫观念与行为的 squeeze v. 挤压 mosquito n. 蚊子 If you hold in a fart, where does it go? 憋住的屁去哪儿了? According to Baidu, it exits out t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

NFL Season Opens Without Quarterbacks Brady, Manning Fans of American-style football are looking forward to the opening of the National Football League season on September 8. The sports league includes 32 professional teams from around the U.S. They

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

A: I was thinking about cooking dinner tonight. B: What do you want to make? A: I'm not exactly sure. B:I wouldn't mind a beef bowl. A: How do I make that? B:All it has is rice and teriyaki beef. A: That sounds easy, but how do I make it? B: First, y

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 食物-Food

Firstly, and most importantly, don't put your chopsticks upright in the rice bowl. Instead, lay them on your dish. The reason for this is that when people die, family members give them a bowl of rice with a pair of chopsticks sticking out. So if you

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Coldplay will headline the Super Bowl halftime show, sources confirmed to multiple outlets. 据多方消息来源确认,酷玩乐队将在超级碗中场秀上领衔表演。 The British band will make their halftime debut at Super Bowl 50 on Feb.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Topic 1-Videos of 6000 Infants Leaked Online A young mother found video clips of her newborn baby among nearly 6,000 other infants on a commercial website. Without parent's consent, how did the footage get uploaded online? What other private informat

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议