Super Bowl Ads Compete for Eyes on TV, Web 超级碗:电视网络广告争夺战' NEW YORK Super Bowl Sunday (Feb. 1) is about more than just the NFL's American football championship and big parties to watch the game. Viewers also tune in for the wor

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(一月)

The White House held a Cabinet-level meeting to decide whether to cut some of America's $1.5 billion in aid to Egypt due to the escalating violence. Eearlier today, the supreme leader of the Muslim Brotherhood was arrested in Cairo. The military judg

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(八月)

HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Steve Ember. Today we play music from country singer Julianne Hough ... Answer a question about American political parties And report on the fiftieth anniversary of a popular resta

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(八)月

Minnnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre throws a pass during NFL football training camp, 18 Aug 2010 in Eden Prairie, Minnesota National Football League legend Brett Favre, 40, has decided to play for a 20th season following off-season ankle surge

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(八)月

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. Im Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. Planning to attend a Super Bowl party in Boston or Seattle this Sunday? If so, you might think twice about sticking your chips in the communal dip. Because

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年Scientific American(一)月

She woke up one morning and felt hungry. She did not eat anything last night. She got out of bed, and walked into her kitchen. The kitchen was clean. She thought about what to eat for breakfast. She opened her refrigerator and took out a carton of eg

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

丹尼尔和汤姆中午放学后到餐馆吃午餐,两个小家伙要吃虾球,好像又碰上了好玩的事情,究竟是怎么回事呢? Daniel: Tom, we are in the restaurant now! Waiter: May I take your order? Daniel: I'd like to see th

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Henry went out to the front of the apartment building and turned off the main water valve. No one was home in the building except Stanley, so Henry didnt have to warn the neighbors about the shutoff. Back in the bathroom, Henry flushed the toilet. Th

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Hold hands, Benny. Jessie reached out to take his hand in hers. We have to stick together. This place is really crowded. It looks like every dog owner in town is at the mall today, Henry said. In the center courtyard of the mall, there was a long and

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 121 Superstar Watch

The Super Bowl is a show so big that fans of all shapes, sizes and... species can't help but get in the game.\超级碗节目声势浩大,吸引了不同体型、不同大小的粉丝很多物种都情不自禁地参与其中。 I think they have a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(二月)

1.Consumer confidence soar s in November as declining gas prices and an improving job market contribute to a stronger-than-expected reading. 2.Former US attorney Ramsey Clark says he’s met with

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2005

Oatmeal is good for you. It has fiber. Fiber is good for you. It keeps your colon clean and healthy. Oatmeal also contains whole grain. Whole grain is also good for you. It reduces the risk of heart diseases. It is recommended you eat 48 grams of who

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

She pours the cereal into a bowl. She needs milk. She goes to the refrigerator. She gets the milk. She pours the milk into the bowl. She tastes it. Yuck! It tastes bad. She checks the milk carton. The expiration date was last week. She throws it away

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

MARY TILLOTSON: Im Mary Tillotson. STEVE EMBER: And Im Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program, PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Today, we begin a two-part story about songwriter and singer Woody Guthrie. He wrote songs about common people and social issu

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Superbowl Sunday: The Patriots, the Seahawks and Katy Perry, Too 超级碗星期天:爱国者队、海鹰队和凯蒂佩里 More than 100 million Americans will be doing the same thing this Sunday. Many will break into laughter at the same time, or c

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

What was the original name of the game later known as Super Bowl I? 超级碗最初的名字是什么? AFL-NFL World Championship, NFL Playoff I, Super Techmo Bowl, or AFC-NFC World Championship? 美国橄榄球联盟的世界冠军,美国国家橄榄

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年3月

It would be a brilliant place for hunt together as to hides and observe the movements of these huge animals. Topographical scans have revealed the contours of this ancient landscape, features that mesolithic kind togetherness could exploit. Where the

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

Hello, everybody! Everybody, please have a seat. 大家好!大家请就坐。 Welcome to the White House, and congratulations to the Super Bowl Champion New York Giants. 欢迎来到白宫,并对超级碗冠军纽约巨人队表示祝贺。 Weve got

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

今天我们要学的词是injury。 Injury, 伤病。 He sustained a foot injury during the first quarter of the game, 他比赛第一节脚就受了伤。 He is out for the entire season due to a knee injury, 他因为膝部受伤,整个赛季都不

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Angela: Hey, look at this. This restaurant is holding a contest . If you can guess the number of marbles in this bowl, youll get a free meal every day for one year! Dwight: Ill take a stab at it . Angela: So will I. Lets see, I think there must be cl

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客