Lesson 17 Flour and water Sandy: Mum, were going to make some paper hats. Sue: We want some things. Sue: Have you any paper and glue, mum? Mother: I have some paper, but I havent any glue. Mother: You can make some glue with flour and water. Sue: Hav

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年1月

A: I want to make dinner tonight. B: What are you thinking of making? A: I don't have any idea what to cook. B: How about making a teriyaki bowl? A: Can you tell me how to make it? B: All it consists of is teriyaki beef and rice. A: Okay, but what do

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握大意。 2、继续听,特

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

19 Buying Bathroom Supplies GLOSSARY supply something that is needed for a particular purpose or to do a particularactivity * Each fall, families buy school supplies like pencils, pens, and paper for theirchildren. towel a large, soft piece of fabric

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之日常生活

He arrived home a little bit hungry. First, he had to take a small package of ham out of the freezer. But before he did that, he took the big pot off the stove and put about an inch of water in the bottom. Then he put the steamer basket into the pot.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

It was two days later when Henry realized that something strange was going on at the dig. I just dont get it. He nudged the soft earth with the toe of his shoe. I worked all yesterday afternoon on this square, and now its filled in with dirt. Maybe y

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 37 The Mystery of the Lost Vil

Of course over our Super Bowl black party be, special here New Orleans, there a little food, yeah chef, thats what I am talking about. Of course the great Emeril Lagasse is already there at Super Bowl Centre, he is in Miami. Gona be seeing him soon b

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

新东方4+1听力口语MP3-语音语调 Unit20 Part One 听辨练习 A. 词辨音 Listen, circle the corresponding number if you hear????????? in the word. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. B. 短语辨音 Write down the words you hear on the tape, then fill in the blanks

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方4+1听力口语

and the candles swerving away, not touching your dress but almost touching. We stood up at the end and you walked off the table into his arms. I would remove those bandages on your hands. I am a nurse, you know. Theyre comfortable. Like gloves. How d

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

W: Let's see now. Cut the potatoes into small cubes. M: Yes, but don't cut them yet. Wait until they cool. Where is the big plastic bowl? W: On the bottom shelf in the cupboard under the sink. M: What's Donna like, by the way? W: Donna? Well. She is

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

UNIT 19 A Souvenir to Remind Me of China Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. Shall I Pack It for you? Mark comes to China for a visit. He will return to the United States in three days. Now he

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

1. The Senate Judiciary Committee is holding hearings on the controversial domestic spying program approved by President Bush. The Bush administration has defended the program, saying it's crucial in

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

看生活大爆炸学英语 The Big Bang Theory 第一季 13集:The Bat Jar Conjecture -Howard:Mody tells about the new Star Trek film. 这儿有关于新一部星舰迷航电影的消息。 There's going to be a scene depicting Spock's birth. 将会

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

DOUG JOHNSON: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. Today on our program, we listen to music from some of this week's Grammy winners ... And we tell about the teams competing in the championship game of American

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(二)月

英文 Four-year-old Jack loved to eat a small bowl of ice cream after dinner.And he had the habit(习惯)of licking(舔)the bowl after he had finished the ice cream to “make sure he got it all”.

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

In China, as with any culture, there are rules and customs that surround what is appropriate and what is not when dining, whether it is in a restaurant or in someones home. Learning the appropriate way to act and what to say will not only help you fe

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I think we can all agree on that.Now Clay,I know this is a sensitive subject for you. 这不是明摆着吗 你最帅 虽然我知道对你来说是敏感话题 But I want to ask you about your playoff lost to Giants. 但我还是想问问 季后赛输

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Beyonce重现Destiny's Child 献唱《Single Ladies》 2013 Super Bowl Halftime Show Beyonce不但强势联唱多首歌曲,更是将经典组合Destiny's Child重新搬到亿万观众面前,更是重现《Single Ladies》等多首经典!当完整

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Salem Halloween Cookies 万圣节饼干 It's fun to organize a Halloween party in your home. It's easy too! 在你家里组织万圣节聚会是很有趣的。也很简单! First, find a big room you can use. 首先,找一间你可以用的大房间

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 万圣节奇遇记

栏目简介: 那首曾经只属于你的歌。 本期内容: strong flour 高筋面粉 weak flour,cake flour 低筋面粉 So,the next building block,7grams yeast that goes to oneside of the bowl. 接下来一个材料,酵母,放在碗的一

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美食英语随身听