Once in Arabia, there lived a Sheik. He and his wife lived in a village. As she had no child, the Sheik married a maiden for a second time. By his second wife, he had a son. He loved his son very much and he grew up as a hand some young man. Sheiks f

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 一千零一夜英文故事

Archimedes was a Greek scientist. He lives in Syracuse nearly 200 years ago. The King of the land wanted to wear a Golden Crown. He gave some gold to a goldsmith to make a suitable crown. After few days, the goldsmith brought the finished crown to th

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

88.Henson reporting. David Peters has just left his apartment, sir, followed by a –wait a moment, sir-a dinner plate. 89. No no, a soup bowl. Definitely a soup bowl. A new one, I’d say sir, probab

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街高级英语

Lesson 7 THE GOLD-FISH 第七课 金鱼 Have you ever seen very pretty little fishes, of a bright yellow or golden colour, swimming in a glass bowl of water? Look in the shop-windows, and perhaps you will see some. 小朋友, 你见过浅黄色或者金

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

字母变化记忆法 英语单词中以某个单词为基础,加、减、换、调一个字母就成了另一个新单词。具体方法如下: 1. 前面加字母。例如: is his,ear near / hear,read bread 2. 后面加字母。例如: h

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

A: What do you feel like eating this morning? B: I usually just have a bowl of cereal. A: The most important meal of the day is breakfast. B: Yeah, but I don't usually have time to eat a big breakfast. A: You can always make an easy breakfast. B: Wha

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 食物-Food

1.有趣的漫画 I have a brown teddy bear. 我有一只棕色的泰迪熊。 I have a brown crayon. 我有一只棕色的蜡笔。 I have a brown dog. 我有一只棕色的狗。 I have a brown car. 我有一辆棕色的车。 2.写一写,说一说

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字2A

Now some big institutions, they'll give you certain kinds of meals, they'll give you for example a bowl of gyuudon, but they'll give you mostly onions and just one or to small little strips of very old beef. Now, I wonder, when Yoshinoya can give you

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Richard is a light eater. He doesnt eat much. He isnt a heavy eater. He eats a light breakfast, a light lunch, and a light dinner. Richard is not fat. He is thin. He will always be thin, because he is a light eater. He eats a bowl of cereal for break

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

nobody else here baby no one here to blame no one to point the finger it's just you and me and the rain it's the blind leading the blond it's the stuff, it's the stuff of country songs if god will sen

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. This Sunday is the biggest sporting event of the year for Americans: the Super Bowl. More than ninety million people in the United States watched the National Football League championship game on television

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(二)月

HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. On our show this week: We tell about the state-of-the-art sports center that will hold this years Super Bowl /P Answer a listener's question about the band Aerosmith

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(二)月

Lesson 23 Is It Necessary to Keep the Iron Rice Bowl? Text Living Without the Iron Rice Bowl Since 1987, reform of the Chinese labour system has stepped out of the laboratory and into the real world of employment. For many, the iron rice bowl no long

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(396) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--高级

今天将给大家分享八针强心剂!帮助大家调整节后刚开始的学习和生活。以下这些精选的名言警句(quetos)是值得我们用心去理解的,而不要简单的把它们当成一扫而过的英文翻译,认真看完,你

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

陈豪这小伙子正在和他的同事美籍华人Mary在一个美国餐馆吃午饭。两人正在点菜。 (Office ambience) C:Mary, 看到菜谱上的汤就让我想起一句英文:As the ships sail out to sea, I spoon my soup away from me. 不

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

❤ 模仿文本:Twenty years ago chilli for the average Brit was a dry, red powder in the spice rack or a sloppy bowl of Mexican mince. If they knew a bit about cooking, they might have been aware that it was the spicy hot fruit of the genus capsi

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

英语学习笔记: dish n. 盘;一道菜;外貌有吸引力的人 crack v. 打开;破裂;砸开 dreamboat n. 梦中人;理想人物 sweep v. 打扫;掠过;扫视 You are such a dish. 你是一个绝色美人。 Id do anything to see

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

-Leonard:Here's your T-shirt. 这是你的队服。 -Leslie:PMS? PMS? (月经前期综合症) It's a couple days early... 早了几天吧... -Leonard:No. It stands for Perpetual Motion Squad. 不,这是永动队的意思。 -Leslie:Oh, righ

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

Life is just a bowl of cherries生活啊,就像一碗樱桃 sometimes it is afraid filed with worries恐怕,有的时候,会让你充满忧虑 Don't be afraid when things go wrong. Just be strong当事情出错的时候,不要害怕,一定要坚

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Subject : Life is not always a bowl of cherries. 第一, 迷你对话 A: There is something wrong with my cars brake and engine. I have to pay the repair fee. 我的车刹车和引擎有些毛病,我不洗得支付修理费。 B: Life isnt always

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语