Welcome to daily tips on learning English. Todays tip is on sound linking. Although in written English, therere spaces between every word, in spoken English therere almost never (1)pauses between words. In order to understand spoken English, it is (2

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

忙活了半天,爸爸的菜终于要做好了,但是丹尼尔却找不到盛汤的碗了,后来找到了,那么他是在哪里找到的呢?他找的碗是否是用来盛汤的呢? Listen Read Learn Daniel: Dad, when will you finish your cooking? Dad: Several minutes. Daniel: So what should I do now?

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Im so sad, Benny said. Henry put his arm around his little brother. Watch did his best. I think its time to find Grandfather and head home, Henry said, Hot chocolate would make me feel better, Benny said. And maybe we could get a bone for Watch. He d

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 121 Superstar Watch

Everyone in the room turned toward Henry. Really? Benny asked. Who has been doing it, Henry? Who? And why? Henry walked to the center of the room. Mr. Lillipool and Timmy came over to stand by Ms. Werner, Lisa, and Dante. Mr. Benjamin stood apart fro

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 121 Superstar Watch

In the morning, Grandfather dropped the children and Watch off at the Greenfield Mall. Day Two of the Wundermutt commercial audition was about to begin. Hello, Lisa said. She bent over Watch and asked, Are you ready for a fresh start? Watch happily l

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 121 Superstar Watch

Philadelphia Eagles Team Is Underdog No More This is What's Trending Today ...这里是《今日热点》节目。 The underdog Philadelphia Eagles football team has won its first Super Bowl. The team defeated the favored New England Patriots in the

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

1. President Barack Obama says he takes full responsibility for a counterterrorism operation that inadvertently killed an American and an Italian hostage held by al-Qaeda. The president says the men were killed during a mission that targeted a compou

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(四)月

9. I'll eat what you can't finish. 剩下的我包了。 还能这样说: What you left is mine. I can eat up all the left food. 应用解析: before one has finished 迟早(含有不赞同、责备的意思); fight to a finish 打到底;

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

English style of eating habits is also easy, pey attetion to nutrition. Breakfast is usually porridge milk or a cup of red juice, coated with butter toast, fried bacon or sausage, egga. At noon, the children eat lunch at school, adults at lunch on th

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

Track and Field I had a track and field race today. As I heard the crack of the gun, I ran as fast as possible. At first, I ran much faster than the other athletes. And people hailed me. Suddenly, one guy sped up and then ran in front of me. Even tho

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

今天我们要学的词是memorable。 Memorable, 意思是令人难忘的。上星期天晚上是美国第52届格莱美颁奖典礼。The most memorable moment was the onstage appearance of Michael Jackson's kids to accept their father's lifetime

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

George is going to make a salad. He is going to make a simple salad. It will be a simple salad, but it will also be delicious. His salad will have only two ingredients. One ingredient is fresh cucumber. A cucumber is dark green and long. George will

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Richard is a light eater. He doesn't eat much. He isn't a heavy eater. He eats a light breakfast, a light lunch, and a light dinner. Richard is not fat. He is thin. He will always be thin, because he is a light eater. He eats a bowl of cereal for bre

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

William looked at his bowl of soup. It was chicken soup. There was white rice in the soup. William liked rice. There were pieces of chicken in the soup. William loved chicken. The pieces of chicken were white. They were small and square. They weren't

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Oscar examined the pasta box. On the front, in large letters, was Barilla PenneItalys #1 Brand of Pasta. On the side, in small print at the very bottom, was Product of U.S.A. Oscar shook his head; they tricked me again, he thought. He added two cups

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Mocca: Happy Life is just a bowl of cherries Sometimes its afraid filled with worries Don't be afraid When things go wrong, just be strong When thing seems up in the air And everything is so unfair And you stumble and fall Just pick yourself up and s

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

我们都是午饭时段发推送,大家边吃、边听、边学。既然是饭点,我们今天就说吃!Jenny、Spencer会教你怎么用英语点外卖;也会聊聊中美各类受欢迎的外卖食物! 关键词: 怎么用英语叫外卖?

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Have a seat.All right,That's back at you,by the way. 坐下吧 好了 这些热情都送还给你们 Let's hear from the Calabasas Raiders Youth Football Team. 感谢Calabasas Raiders少年橄榄球队的队员 They make me wanna call a pundit for un

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

leading lights of the music industry have continued paying tribute to the late singer and guitarist, Prince, who died on the 21st of April. Paul McCartney played a gig in Prince's hometown of Minneapolis on Wednesday night, and we also now meet the g

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Super Bowl Sunday 就是这周日! 我们今天一起来看看怎么用美语谈美国橄榄球超级杯大赛的星期天!1) San Francisco 49ers 旧金山49人队 2) Baltimore Ravens 巴尔的摩乌鸦队 4) sibling rivalry 兄弟竞争 5) Touch

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语