We can consider a special segment for today, April 1st, but we didnt want to do anything foolish. So, we decide to just pick our favor before we go segment to ring the new month. And here it is, Otto the Bulldog, who set the world record for skateboa

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年6月

Athletics 田径 TRACK EVENTS 径赛项目 Any competing athlete who jostles or obstructs another athlete, so as to impede his progress, shall be liable to disqualification from that event. The Referee shall have the authority to order the race to be re-he

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运28大项比赛

北京奥运28大项 参与,竞争,分享,进步 Athletics 田径 英文原文 FIELD EVENTS 田赛 A qualifying round shall be held in field events in which the number of athletes is too large to allow the competition to be conducted satisfactorily in a single round (

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运28大项比赛

AS IT IS 2013-07-04 Famous South Sudan Athlete Returns Home Hello and welcome to another day in our world As It Is. Im Jim Tedder in Washington. Today we have two stories that should make you happy. First, a young man returns to his African home to h

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(七)月

You see it when you watch almost any game:theres a touchdown, a home run, a goal. An athlete has triumphed! And then,almost instantly they raise their arms over their shoulders, shout aggressivelyand push out their chest. Like an animal in the wild o

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年Scientific American(一)月

Aiman, Syria speaker I like so many athlete, and as I was changing sports I liked Michael Jordan, Larry Bird in basketball. I liked Lance Armstrong when I was doing cycling, and right now I can't think of anyone. But I think Lance Armstrong was and s

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

为多家公司做广告代言人,年收入超过2000万美元,她就是来自俄罗斯的金发美女莎拉波娃…… The 18-year-old budding tennis star Maria Sharapova, who hails from Russia

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Olympic flame is continuing its journey across the north of Russia, as it winds its way to the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. 奥运圣火在俄罗斯北部几经辗转,正在奔向2014年索契冬奥会。 On Wednesday, the flame arrived by air in

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年10月

Fireworks marked the beginning of the Vancouver Olympics on Friday with a large display that could be seen across the city. They were launched as the Olympic show went on with grief and a closing glitch. The climax called for the cauldron to be lit b

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

African runners swept the Men's Marathon race Sunday on the last day of the 29th Olympic Games in China. In all, athletes from more than a dozen African countries won medals in events ranging from running and football to swimming and kayaking. VOA's

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(八月)

Doping cases at the Beijing Olympics have been far fewer compared to recent games. As of Friday, just five athletes had tested positive for banned substances. As VOA's Jim Stevenson reports from Beijing, the news is good for the International Olympi

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(八月)

By David Byrd Osaka, Japan 28 August 2007 Russian athletes will be in the spotlight, Tuesday, at the World Athletics Championships in Osaka, Japan. As VOA's David Byrd reports, world record holder Yelena Isinbayeva of Russia hopes to capture another

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

AS IT IS 2016-08-24 U.S. Swimmer Ryan Lochte Loses Sponsors 美国游泳运动员瑞安洛赫特被撤销赞助分享到: This is Whats Trending Today. 现在是《正在发生》节目。 Ryan Lochtes name stayed in the news this week, two days afte

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Weightlifter Among Female Athlete Majority on US Olympic Team There are eight more female Olympians than male Olympians on the U.S. team this year, the 40th anniversary of a federal law known as Title IX. That law has helped provide equal opportuniti

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(七月)

Dramatic Testimony Highlights First Week of Pistorius Murder Trial PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA The long-awaited murder trial of South African sprinter Oscar Pistorius began this week, bringing with it drama and explosive testimony. The first week of Oscar

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: We're going to bring you a sports update now from the world of professional hockey. A lot of eyes this season have been on a player named Harrison Browne, partly because of moments like this. (SOUNDBITE OF ARCHIVED RECORDING) UNI

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Robin Basselin. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 It was August 3rd, 2012. Hu

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

观众 spectator 啦啦队 cheering-section 啦啦队长 cheer-leader 国家队 national team 种子队 seeded team 主队 home team 客队 visiting team 教练员 coach 裁判员 referee, umpire 裁判

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

今天我们要学的词是 bittersweet. Bittersweet 苦中带甜的。刚退役的美国体操运动员肖恩.约翰逊说,能去伦敦报道奥运会很高兴,然而,Attending her first Opening Ceremony as a non-athlete is bittersweet. 第一次

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Every athlete dreams of that moment: standing on the highest podium, having a gold medal hung around their neck and watching with pride, as their country's flag is raised and the national anthem is played. International sports stars are used to being

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版