To world class athlete huddler LowLow Jone she is a tough competitor on the truck but she says her decision to stay a virgin is even more difficult than training for the olympics . Abc 's polar fair is here with us ,good morning . And I was so intere

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

By Carol Pearson Washington 02 February 2007 watch Athlete Cardio report People all around the world will be watching the Super Bowl this Sunday (Feb 4). The Super Bowl is, in effect, the world championship of American football. Most people will con

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(二月)

She has Olympic gold in her trophy case, but American Sheila Taormina has achieved more than victory - she has made history by becoming the first American athlete to make the Olympics in three different sports. VOA's David Byrd has this look at Taor

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(六月)

MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST: The most decorated taekwondo athlete in the world was suspended from the sport today. Steven Lopez was temporarily banned following mounting allegations of sexual assault. Joining me now to talk about this development is repo

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

go one-on-one with Carmelo Anthony, one of the best players on the planet. Hes a six-time NBA all-star, two-time Olympic medalist, a humanitarian and X. When Adweek magazine asked me and Carmelo Anthony to shoot some hoops, and talked about everythin

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

By Paige Kollock Washington, DC 15 February 2006 watch Athlete Diabetes report According to the World Health Organization, diabetes is the world's fifth most deadly medical condition. VOA's Paige Koll

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(二月)