It's time to tear this place down I've got the last gig on my mind Not seen my friends in ages Have i been left behind? It's time to figure out why I find myself in custody With each and every question Words come so easily Fly to el salvador I don't

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 一口气英语

Name: Nan WANG 姓名:王楠 Gender: Female 性别:女 Height: 1.62 m 身高:162厘米 Weight: 60 kg / 132 lbs 体重:62公斤 Date of Birth: 23 OCT 1978 生日:1978年10月23日 Place of Bi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

RIO DE JANEIRO, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- Veteran striker for Corinthians Ronaldo got his first touch of the soccer ball on Sunday. While isolated to focus on his physical conditioning, the athlete participated in a 25 minute exercise in which he was able t

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: OK, Matt, I thought we would talk about people that we admire and the qualities about them that we admire. So, first we're both sports fans. Who is an athlete that you admire? Matt: Athlete that I admire? I would have to say Jackie Robinson, wo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

I spend most of my time thinking about little girls, 我生活中的大部分时间都在思考关于小女孩的事情, which is kind of a weird thing for a grown man in our society to say. 这对于当今社会一位成年男性而言未免有些奇

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

里约奥运将近,准备程度就不评论了....但为了雅思考试,雅思频道还是为大家整理了下奥运会相关词汇,供同学们复习雅思使用,尤其口语考试。以下是详细内容。 athlete 运动员 referee 裁判

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Wen:I've never met anyone like Clyde before. Nikki:He's such a buppie-a black yuppie. Black people come in all shapes and sizes. Just check out the party. [opens the door] Wen:Wow! There are so many different people here. I expected mostly athletes a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Topics: American Authors Dorothy Parker; how to become a nurse; athlete versus player; hazard versus risk; to quit versus to call it a day Words: witty review to be published to be blacklisted prolific to proclaim compilations harsh healthcare certif

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

RIO DE JANEIRO, April 19 (Xinhua) -- Recent arrival to Corinthians, Adriano suffered a major setback on Tuesday. In only his second week of workouts with the team, the striker tore his left Achilles tendon. While undergoing a routine session of physi

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- Presented by Fluminense's club president Roberto Horcades, midfielder Deco was officially presented to the media and fans on Monday. The athlete marks his return to Brazil(巴西) after 13 years playing in Engla

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Olympic Athletes Everyone in China is looking forward to the 2008 Olympic Games. Athletes from all over the world will come to Beijing for this competition. An Olympic athlete must be strong not only in body, but also in mind. They have to train for

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

RIO DE JANEIRO, Dec. 22 (Xinhua) -- The Santos(桑托斯) soccer team announced on Wednesday the signing of goalkeeper Aranha (or Spider in English). The ace keeper signed a three-year contract. Aranha' s arrival will produce a healthy contest wi

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, March 8 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian tennis legend Gustavo Guga Kuerten received his official induction into the Hall of Fame of tennis on Thursday. The athlete received the prestigious honor in Sao Paulo by the current directors of the Hall

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. Mitt Romney reached out to conservative Saturday, giving a commencement address at Liberty university. He told a graduating class of Christian school that marriage is an enduring institution reserve for one man and one woman. 2. President Barack O

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(五月)

I mean, what, look at that.But I've got... Thank you. 我想说 天啊 看看 但我 谢谢 You look amazing. - Thank you.But I've been athletic all my life though. 你看起来太赞了 -谢谢 但我一直都有在健身 It's like... You know wha

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Be brave to be yourself. 勇敢做自己 You'll gain a higher level of respect 你将会获得更高的尊重 Everybody looks up to somebody, whether they're a celebrity, musician, business owner or professional athlete. 每个人都在仰望别人,他

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Ron: Hi, I'm Ron from Hawaii. I'm here with Mari from Japan. Today we will be talking about abilities. So, Mari, are you a good cook? Mari: I like to cook, more specifically, I like to cook for people. I like to have people over and eat with people.

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Police in the Central African Republic say at least 30people have been killed and another 10 wounded infighting between sectarian militias. Officials say most of those who died in the central town of Dekoa were civilians hit by street bullets. Here's

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

文本: A: It was Spencer who talked to the desk clerk. H: Ian lied to Spencer. He stayed at Hilton Head last summer. Cop: This is what I don't understand-- Ian was a star athlete, right? Popular guy, dating a beautiful woman like your sister. You

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音