Tony and Tina are very different. Tony likes music. Tina doesn't. Tony is an athlete. Tina isn't. On the other hand, Tina likes movies, but Tony doesn't. She is a good student, but he isn't. Tony and

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(950) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

[00:00.84]The Most Adored AthleteMuhammad Ali [00:07.56]Though Ali won the gold medal at the Rome Olympics in 1960, [00:13.56]at the time the experts didn't think much of his boxing skills. [00:17.32]His head, eyes wide, seemed to float above the act

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业晨读美文

Y: Hi, this is Yang Chen. P: And I'm Patrick. Y: 看体育比赛到现场和看电视不一样,现场可以为运动员加油打气。给球队加油。英语里基本的说法是, P: Let's go! Y: Let's go在这里不是我们走吧,而是加油。

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

Unit 1 DIALOGUE I A Time of Change A: What's the matter, Grandpa? B: Oh, Linlin, I didn't know you were back from college. A: It's your birthday, Grandpa. I came back to celebrate your birthday. What

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语教程

By Parke Brewer Roman Sebrle of the Czech Republic confirmed his status at the world's best all-around athlete when he won the Olympic decathlon gold medal Tuesday night. Most Olympians specialize in

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--雅典奥运

1. Mindy McCready's ex-boyfriend says she threatened to kill herself earlier this month after she lost custody of her sons, but was somehow released from rehab. he said it was a big mistake to allow McCreedy to leave. 2. Los Angeles Lakers' owner Jer

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(二月)

JesseOwens was the son of a sharecropper and the grandson of a slave. But he had theworlds attention at the 1936 Berlin Olympics, when he left Hitlers Aryan supremacytheories in the dust and collected four individual gold medals. Owenswas still at hi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

After winning the silver medal in the mens marathon event at the 2016 Olympic Games, Ethiopian Feyisa Lilesa went to the United States. He has lived in exile there for the last two years. Now, he has decided to return home. Feyisa decided to go back

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Welcome to Talking Sport! Today we meet 21-year-old athlete Olga Kharlan. Olga is from Ukraine and is a fencer. She won a team gold medal for her country in the last Olympics in 2008. Today we go to Olga's hometown of Mykolaiv and hear about how succ

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦谈体育

1. Two homemade explosives were tossed into the back of the Mexican Consulate in New York. It caused a small blast that blew out some windows. No injuries reported in the early morning incident. 2. The San Diego Chargers will return home to play the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

ulian Casablacas - Tourist I wish that clouds could hold me up Like I thought as a child growing up. I wish I could sound as soothing as the rainfall But I am only a drop from the storm. I feel like a tourist, out in the country. Once this small worl

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

This is the VOA Special English Education Report. One job of an athletic trainer is to treat injured athletes. But does it make a difference if the trainer is male or female? Sometimes, yes , if an injury or condition is a male problem or a female pr

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(七)月

USA Luge slider Tony Benshoof The death of Georgian Olympic Luge slider Nodar Kumaritashvili while practicing at the Whistler Sliding Center north of Vancouver, Canada, highlights the dangers of the sport of Luge. Such deadly incidents are a rare occ

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

Drama, Tears as Pistorius Testifies in Murder Trial PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA It has been an intense week at the Oscar Pistorius trial here in Pretoria. The South African athlete took the witness box on Monday as the defense launched its case - in a tri

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

Jeff, Canada speaker Would I like to be a politician, athlete, a movie star or a musician? Oh, that's an easy one. I definitely would like to be a musician. I'd hate to be a politician, and I'd hate to be a movie star, and there's not much difference

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

First, listen to Coast-to-Coast Race to hear more about this race. Neelusha Memon, aged 27, was always keen on sports. In the year 2000, at the age of 16, she fell ill with a serious disease and was in a coma for four months. When she woke from the c

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Wow what a huge honor it is to be named NBA 2K18 legend edition cover athlete 哇,真的很荣幸能够成为NBA 2K18传奇版本的封面人物 I really wouldn't be here without the guidance love and support of my mom and dad 没有我父母的教导

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

When did you know 你什么时候知道 I'm gonna to play in the NBA. No, not a dream about it, it's going to happen 我要打NBA了不只是梦想着打,是真的觉得这能实现 I would say I really start to open my eyes when I was in 8th grade

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

The World Health Organization says it may take up to four months to subdue the currentoutbreak of the deadly Ebola virus in West Africa which its described as one of the mostchallenging its ever faced. More than 100 people have died in the outbreak,

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

As China's athletes are busy preparing for the games, one man who believes Rio will provide the platform for Chinese athletes to succeed is two-time Olympic gold medalist Chen Yibing. The retired gymnast will be in Brazil as a commentator and gave an

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年